ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel Robert Hur Stands by Testimony Biden Too Cognitively Declined To Be Charged - Vindicated

For those of us old enough to remember our SC Gov Carroll Campbell got dementia at a very early age.

There is a fine line between being senile and weird. I fear the rule could be used against "unconventional" candidates unfairly. The power would probably just fall to the deep state if not done correctly.

If I remember correctly Gov CC started around 60.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Don’t the people Have a right to hear the interview? Don’t democrats want to hear the interview?

Why won't Merrick Garland #releasethetapes?

I don’t like the Democratic and Biden policies however I realize two things

First Joe is no longer competent to be President and has not been for years

Secondly I agree with the premise that due to Biden’s health he us not competent to be tried in a court of law

Reactions: fatpiggy
Is anyone else concerned they have not released the tapes yet? Seems like a pretty big deal.

Also, doctoring the transcript to cover for Biden should be a crime If it happened

Reactions: Allornothing
Is anyone else concerned they have not released the tapes yet? Seems like a pretty big deal.

Also, doctoring the transcript to cover for Biden should be a crime If it happened

The tapes will eventually be released

Probably after the election

Probably won ‘t any more than the next weeks as Biden fumbles constantly in the public

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT