ADVERTISEMENT

Take my ass to the round table. Biden can kiss my red white and blue ass!

What’s he screwed up now, just got home

He basically said Americans are stupid, unable to make decisions for themselves so he is going to be the smartest guy in the room and make it for us. You know, freedom stuff.

Jokes on him though, I identify as a female, LBTQRSUV non binary elephant who is allergic to needles and masks!

Try this one on for size. If Trump or any other President mandated this id ask them to kindly taste my butthole. Actually, i did just that when the country shutdown last year. Bunch of fracking idiots.
Exactly!!! I do not give a damn what Party a person reps. You step on Freedom and Liberty you can kick rocks. Slippery slope!

Uh, he's still not saying you need to get vaccinated, per usual, you guys exaggerate everything

Vaccinated OR weekly testing. WTF is wrong with that?

I guess youre right. Just living life without another government mandate is too much to ask. I will get in line and continue to receive my orders. Sorry for my stupidity.

Well that's one way to make people temporarily forget about the debacle in Afghanistan. Not sure that is the move I would have made to change the news cycle- particularly since he just recently expressly stated it was not the role of the federal govt to mandate mask wearing.
He just handed 2022 to the Republicans and DeSantis POTUS in 2024

I guess youre right. Just living life without another government mandate is too much to ask. I will get in line and continue to receive my orders. Sorry for my stupidity.
are you really this butthurt about having to take a 10 second test once a week? THAT is the definition of a snowflake!

SC hospitals are currently at capacity. Prisma suspended elective surgeries again. Try and have some sense of compassion and reason, as hard as that may be

Reactions: TIGER63
are you really this butthurt about having to take a 10 second test once a week? THAT is the definition of a snowflake!

SC hospitals are currently at capacity. Prisma suspended elective surgeries again. Try and have some sense of compassion and reason, as hard as that may be
Man it is not the process of taking a test. It is the power the government is exerting over a person's health. Again it is a medical test today. What's next? The WH is also trying to pass a law that will allow the IRS to have access to review any person's bank account that has any transaction over $600. I am a slippery slope person when it comes to money and power hungry people.

Federal Govt to Citizens:

-Is it really that hard to just not eat that extra sugar? If you buy it you must submit a saliva test once per week. Same for alcohol, coffee, tobacco, etc etc
-Matter of fact having too much water is harmful for the environment. You need a permit to store more than 1 gallon per person.
-We are going to limit the amount of driving you can do bc it’s unsafe. If you drive more than 25 miles per day, submit a saliva test 3 times per week
-You know gathering in groups is really risky. You’re now disallowed from gathering in groups of more than 2 families per location
-Man leaving your house is really risky. Text your local federal representative for permission to leave

Last edited:

Like I said, you are correct. I’ll step back and let our appointed officials make all of the calls and just accept it. Just another step closer to sitting at home getting my shillings from Poppa Government.

Man it is not the process of taking a test. It is the power the government is exerting over a person's health. Again it is a medical test today. What's next? The EH is also trying to pass a law that will allow the IRS to have access to review any person's bank account that has any transaction over $600. I am a slippery slope person when it comes to money and power hungry people.
so, i guess you're up in arms about the texas abortion bill? damn government getting in the way of freedom.

Reactions: dpic73
They have changed the definition of vaccinated twice since this pandemic started…..

And you can support these mandates. It just important to also understand more healthy teenage boys will die from the vaccine than from covid. As long as we can justify that, give thanks to our merciful masters.
:)

Man it is not the process of taking a test. It is the power the government is exerting over a person's health. Again it is a medical test today. What's next? The EH is also trying to pass a law that will allow the IRS to have access to review any person's bank account that has any transaction over $600. I am a slippery slope person when it comes to money and power hungry people.
I know . Why is this so hard for people to understand? It is not the shot/test/vaccine per se. It is the principle of the government mandating it. It is a president saying he is losing patience with the populace. This whole idea of government by the consent of the governed is lost on way too many people - politicians and average citizens alike. A civics lesson or two explaining the difference between a federal govt and a national govt might be beneficial as well - if it could be taught without some CRT or gender identity crap thrown in.

When leaders have to mandate rather than encourage, they are effectively admitting failure. Biden and the person who is pulling his strings to get his jaw to move are both miserable, abject failures..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT