ADVERTISEMENT

Take my ass to the round table. Biden can kiss my red white and blue ass!

Deciding if you want a shot for yourself is not the same thing as murdering an unborn child that cannot speak for his or her self yet…
the preferred pronoun is it until their sex is decided.

where is the limit before you will turn in your neighbor for the 10k bounty? if they have a miscarriage will you call them in? i personally will be rooting through trash cans looking for positive pregnancy tests. thinking about posting up at all the walmarts in my area and following home anyone who buys a test. seems pretty easy; wait for a miscarriage and profit. something like 60% of fertilizations end up without a baby. there's a killing to be made out there.

Reactions: yoshi121374
He basically said Americans are stupid, unable to make decisions for themselves so he is going to be the smartest guy in the room and make it for us. You know, freedom stuff.

Jokes on him though, I identify as a female, LBTQRSUV non binary elephant who is allergic to needles and masks!
And ppl voted for this guy

the preferred pronoun is it until their sex is decided.

where is the limit before you will turn in your neighbor for the 10k bounty? if they have a miscarriage will you call them in? i personally will be rooting through trash cans looking for positive pregnancy tests. thinking about posting up at all the walmarts in my area and following home anyone who buys a test. seems pretty easy; wait for a miscarriage and profit. something like 60% of fertilizations end up without a baby. there's a killing to be made out there.

article-9442-1.jpg

You missed the part where he exempted the United States Postal Workers Union that supports him. The man is an awful human being and an even worse president. It's amazing to me that people nominated him just as it's amazing to me the people nominated Trump in 2016. I'm tired of clowns. As someone else said, this is a hill worth dying on regarding this vaccine mandate. That people in the thread actually support it and want to make it a political issue show just how horrifyingly stupid some people are. This is an issue of freedom.

Last edited:
One of the thing that needs to be said is that if the vaccine really works as people say then those who are vaccinated do not need to worry about the people who are unvaccinated because you were protected from them. We also don't take into account the people with natural immunity because they've already had covid.

The whole thing isn't scientific at all. It's just a matter of the government wanting to force people to do something and a political party using a wedge issue to trying to divide the country even more.

What's really scary here is this is a dangerous division that could lead us to some horrible consequences. Especially for the people who are doing the forcing because those of us who are forced to have about had enough. When that happens the shit through a ten horn analogy that Nick Saban had will be in play.

Also keep in mind that the vaccine was distributed in the most unscientific way possible. You don't do two doses in that short period of time. Other countries have done it with a 3 months spread between the two doses and they see much higher protection levels than we have here. Also if you vaccinate your kids only give them one shot and not two. All the nasty side effects that they're seeing for kids come from the second shot. A 250 lb man Is getting a similar dose to an 85 lb child.

Last edited:
What side am I on? You sound really confident that you know me. Go ahead while you are at it….what did I say that was not accurate?

In many many other threads you've made it clear what side you're on. The difference between me and you is that I respect your right to do things the way you feel is best for you and your family. You don't respect others right to do things the way they feel is best for them and for their family. If they don't do it the way you believe is right then they're stupid. I have a problem with you because you want to violate the freedoms of others because you know what's best for them; not because you want to live your life your own way.

Last edited:
In many many other threads you've made it clear what side you're on. The difference between me and you is that I respect your right to do things the way you feel is best for you and your family. You don't respect others right to do things the way they feel is best for them and for their family. If they don't do it the way you believe is right and they're stupid. I have a problem with you because you want to violate the freedoms of others because you know what's best for them; not because you want to live your life your own way.
That is completely an inaccurate judgement of who I am and how I feel. I 100% respect anyone who is making a decision for what is best for their family so long as done so with accurate information. I’ve said this multiple times. I don’t have to agree with it, but I respect it.

And to further correct you while you are jumping to judgement about who I am, I genuinely think what POTUS did today was way over the line. Government has no business here.

Last edited:
One of the thing that needs to be said is that if the vaccine really works as people say then those who are vaccinated do not need to worry about the people who are unvaccinated because you were protected from them. We also don't take into account the people with natural immunity because they've already had covid.

The whole thing isn't scientific at all. It's just a matter of the government wanting to force people to do something and a political party using a wedge issue to trying to divide the country even more.

What's really scary here is this is a dangerous division that could lead us to some horrible consequences. Especially for the people who are doing the forcing because those of us who are forced to have about had enough. When that happens the shit through a ten horn analogy that Nick Saban had will be in play.

Also keep in mind that the vaccine was distributed in the most unscientific way possible. You don't do two doses in that short period of time. Other countries have done it with a 3 months spread between the two doses and they see much higher protection levels than we have here. Also if you vaccinate your kids only give them one shot and not two. All the nasty side effects that they're seeing for kids come from the second shot. A 250 lb man Is getting a similar dose to an 85 lb child.
I don’t disagree with much that you said here…but it should be pointed out that vaccination distribution strategies differed among countries. Some felt it more important to get one shot in as many arms as possible and then schedule the second dose. The thought was having as many partially vaccinated folks running around as possible would help mitigate spread.

The US went with a different strategy….fully vaccinate those who are most vulnerable first and then move on to the rest of the population.

Hard to say one was better than the other. As far as it being scientific, the studies done by Pfizer/moderna were completed under the FDA recommended schedule. More scientific than you gave it credit for.

Last edited:
Some felt it more important to get one shot in as many arms as possible and then schedule the second dose. The thought was having as many partially vaccinated folks

Generally speaking it is vaccination 101 to know that you don't put two shots in someone within a couple months or even less than a month. You stretch it out over time and it builds longer lasting immunity and higher resistance. We've seen that in the countries that did it that way. It was always the smartest way to do it to get one shot in as many people as possible. Our response to this has been a comedy of errors. Other than the development of the vaccine which was a great move by government to support such a thing, everything else has been a disaster. Mostly because a virus is going to spread. Especially this one. There's no way you can stop it.

Data shows it is waning in many of the states where it's been prevalent and after this it will start spiking in other states probably up north. That's just the way these things work. There's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Generally speaking it is vaccination 101 to know that you don't put two shots in someone within a couple months or even less than a month. You stretch it out over time and it builds longer lasting immunity and higher resistance. We've seen that in the countries that did it that way. It was always the smartest way to do it to get one shot in as many people as possible. Our response to this has been a comedy of errors. Other than the development of the vaccine which was a great move by government to support such a thing, everything else has been a disaster. Mostly because a virus is going to spread. Especially this one. There's no way you can stop it.

Data shows it is waning in many of the states where it's been prevalent and after this it will start spiking in other states probably up north. That's just the way these things work. There's nothing anyone can do to stop it.
Not sure I feel you are qualified (nor I) to say what the best way to vaccinate a population is in the middle of a pandemic. But I never took the vaccination 101 class either.

Current data is showing that states that have low mitigation technique utilization are not fairing well. Hard to predict what the future holds, but that’s the way it stands today.

Not sure I feel you are qualified (nor I) to say what the best way to vaccinate a population is in the middle of a pandemic. But I never took the vaccination 101 class either.

Current data is showing that states that have low mitigation technique utilization are not fairing well. Hard to predict what the future holds, but that’s the way it stands today.

I am absolutely not qualified. But I can read and research with the best of them. I make it my business to educate myself on things that happen because regardless of which side you're on, if you take in news that agrees with your views then you're just going to suffer from a terrible case of confirmation bias. I have no interest in being that way.

The low mitigation may be correct. The South has a high rural population, black population and immigrant population. Those are the groups with the lowest vaccination rates. Also, the South is where the migrant surge from Mexico is going to as it pours into our country unchecked. Then they blame Republicans as if they are all of the problem. That's just not the case at all. So many lies are being told for political gain and nothing more.

##NOTE: It's interesting we don't account for natural immunity in our stat keeping. The studies we have seen recently show those people have much higher resistance than people with the vaccines. If we were really interested in dealing with the virus we'd actually factor in all the variables instead of the ones that serve political ends.

Just think about it for a moment. The President of the United States made himself a part of a faction tonight. He said "Our patience is wearing thin..." to a segment of the American people. Then he blamed them for this problem when it's clear there are a ton of variables to this and many are caused by his policies. He said anger is justified and that "those people" have cost us all. I'm not sure an American President has ever said something like that to the American people. It's the most divisive thing I have ever heard. He makes Trump look like a great uniter of people and that is saying something.

It also bears noting that this is the "inside" time of year for many in the South because of how hot it is. It's well documented A/C and this virus are very powerful partners. Let's see what happens up North when they have their "inside" time due to cold weather. But we're all about politics and not about doing things to help our country deal with this virus.

Last edited:
I am absolutely not qualified. But I can read and research with the best of them. I make it my business to educate myself on things that happen because regardless of which side you're on, if you take in news that agrees with your views then you're just going to suffer from a terrible case of confirmation bias. I have no interest in being that way.

The low mitigation may be correct. The South has a high rural population, black population and immigrant population. Those are the groups with the lowest vaccination rates. Also, the South is where the migrant surge from Mexico is going to as it pours into our country unchecked. Then they blame Republicans as if they are all of the problem. That's just not the case at all. So many lies are being told for political gain and nothing more.

##NOTE: It's interesting we don't account for natural immunity in our stat keeping. The studies we have seen recently show those people have much higher resistance than people with the vaccines. If we were really interested in dealing with the virus we'd actually factor in all the variables instead of the ones that serve political ends.

Just think about it for a moment. The President of the United States made himself a part of a faction tonight. He said "Our patience is wearing thin..." to a segment of the American people. The he blamed them for this problem when it's clear there are a ton of variables to this and many are caused by his policies. He said anger is justified and that "those people" have cost us all. I'm not sure an American President has ever said something like that to the American people. It's the most divisive thing I have ever heard. He makes Trump look like a great uniter of people and that is saying something.

It also bears noting that this is the "inside" time of year for many in the South because of how hot it is. It's well documented A/C and this virus are very powerful partners. Let's see what happens up North when they have their "inside" time due to cold weather. But we're all about politics and not about doing things to help our country deal with this virus.
Yeah…sorry just can’t follow you into that abyss. Politication of all of this is fundamentally what is wrong with how our country has responded to this pandemic. I see you have chosen sides. I think they are both equally wrong.

To quote you…

The irony is that you think you're on the smart side. That's pretty rich stuff coming from you. Bless your heart.

Last edited:
Yeah…sorry just can’t follow you into that abyss. Politication of all of this is fundamentally what is wrong with how we have reacted. I see you have chosen sides. I think they are both equally wrong.

To quote you…

I am a conservative. I agree that politicization is wrong. I simply talked about what the President said tonight. It's abhorrent. I just go where the data goes. I don't want to die to a virus because I was trying to do the "conservative thing." I'm certainly not going to put my family at risk. I just want good information and we don't get that from our government in this case or really any case these days. They lie, distort, mislead and as such, they have killed a lot of people needlessly.

I am a conservative. I agree that politicization is wrong. I simply talked about what the President said tonight. It's abhorrent. I just go where the data goes. I don't want to die to a virus because I was trying to do the "conservative thing." I'm certainly not going to put my family at risk. I just want good information and we don't get that from our government in this case or really any case these days. They lie, distort, mislead and as such, they have killed a lot of people needlessly.
As long as you aren’t limiting this to one singular administration, I don’t disagree.

Reactions: adgjunior
As long as you aren’t limiting this to one singular administration, I don’t disagree.

If I had my way and could wave a magic wand we would have a constitutionally based government that would be about 10% the size of what ours is now and you really wouldn't care what your leader said because they wouldn't have a direct impact on our daily lives. That's the way it's supposed to be.

Political divisions would evaporate because there wouldn't be power to fight over. I'm sure we'd still figure out some way to fight but it'd be over a lot lesser things and a lot less control over our lives.

Like I said, you are correct. I’ll step back and let our appointed officials make all of the calls and just accept it. Just another step closer to sitting at home getting my shillings from Poppa Government.
Its sickening the freedom people are willing 2 give up for just a little tiny bit of safety..How people are willing 2 hand their families future 2 politicians like Joe Biden and Lindsey Graham just so they won't have 2 think for themselves for 2 seconds...Hard Times make Hard men..Hard men make easy times..Easy times make weak men..We are 1000% dead in the middle of the weak men cycle of this equation..

Keep in mind that Kamala is presently in Cali telling Newsom voters that the Texas abortion law is wrong because "it's your body, your choice" almost in parallel with Joe telling the Nation it's no longer your choice to get the vaccine.

These two are so stupid, they can't even coordinate to ensure they issue conflicting messages on different days just to avoid the f*cking irony.

The challenge on the vaccines is two fold.....government people are stupid and media isn't helping. First, this admin blatantly weaponized the vaccine as a tool to use against Trump in the election, saying openly and publicly they wouldn't accept a vaccine developed by Trump (like he was in a room in a hazmat suit whipping up potions).......only to .fast forward 8 months and now that same dumb admin is enforcing it to save humanity.

On the media front, many outlets run daily stories about breakthrough cases while CNN tells you the vaccine is the only thing that is going to save us while big tech continues to suppress and censor any articles that might bring some new logic or innovative thoughts to treating what is likely to be a forever virus.

Even in Biden's speech last night he basically said the vaccinated are pissed at the unvaccinated for putting them at risk but if the vaccinated are still at risk, then the f*cking vaccine doesn't work other than helping ensure you don't get as sick which if true, then the message should be clear and concise now......"this won't stop you from getting the virus but it will increase your odds of not dying or needing critical care by X percentage."

Last point I'll make is even the various CDC branches and WHO aren't aligned. CDC Europe, no masks needed for kids, CDC America ......kids over 2 need masks. First, how can they possibly be that far apart and second, how does that instill any confidence around our approach to tackling the vaccine?

Keep this in mind......we have more positive covid cases now than we did at this very same time last year and NO ONE had the vaccine last year. Before someone screams they are all the unvaccinated people getting it, you're not accounting for those that likely had it already as per studies that suggest upwards towards 80% of the country has organic or inorganic immunities.

Keep in mind that Kamala is presently in Cali telling Newsom voters that the Texas abortion law is wrong because "it's your body, your choice" almost in parallel with Joe telling the Nation it's no longer your choice to get the vaccine.
This is a wheel of idiocy that turns both ways. Whatever the right and the left can do to further devide and pander to the base.

Reactions: adgjunior
Hospitals at capacity, LOL. Hospital systems ALWAYS operate at near full capacity because they make more money. Problem now is there are fewer and fewer workers due to furloughs, eliminating elective procedures and refusal by lots of healthcare workers to get a shot. In no way are covid patients overwhelming the system.

LOL that’s absurd.
The CDC has changed the definition of vaccinated twice since the pandemic started. This isn’t an opinion.

And UK data is showing more teenage boys will die from the vaccine than covid. There is no situation where a negligent parent who uses their children in a medical experiment will ever admit that they were wrong.

might want to mute me on here. Sounds like you need masters a little too much.

The CDC has changed the definition of vaccinated twice since the pandemic started. This isn’t an opinion.

And UK data is showing more teenage boys will die from the vaccine than covid. There is no situation where a negligent parent who uses their children in a medical experiment will ever admit that they were wrong.

might want to mute me on here. Sounds like you need masters a little too much.
link?

In many many other threads you've made it clear what side you're on. The difference between me and you is that I respect your right to do things the way you feel is best for you and your family. You don't respect others right to do things the way they feel is best for them and for their family. If they don't do it the way you believe is right then they're stupid. I have a problem with you because you want to violate the freedoms of others because you know what's best for them; not because you want to live your life your own way.

Spot on post with how so many think. Agree with you 100%. And you get extra points for being smart enough to know it’s the difference between *you and me*. Not *you and I*.

Reactions: 24TIGER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT