ADVERTISEMENT

Tax Evasion for Dummies Authored by Hunter Biden

This should age well.
You're right - we'll enjoy it even more when Trump goes to jail. It's already hilarious that they spent four years and six million dollars on an investigation to soothe Trump's ego, only to convict one lower level guy who doctored an email. 😅

And it will get better still when the Dems take back the House in a big blue wave after Republicans have abdicated responsibility for doing anything useful or helpful for the country.

You're right - we'll enjoy it even more when Trump goes to jail. It's already hilarious that they spent four years and six million dollars on an investigation to soothe Trump's ego, only to convict one lower level guy who doctored an email. 😅

And it will get better still when the Dems take back the House in a big blue wave after Republicans have abdicated responsibility for doing anything useful or helpful for the country.
The mighty soothsayer. You were jinxed once @nytigerfan liked your post.
Ever thought about sports gambling? You'd make millions! (in your own mind)

The dude paid off his IRS debt before sentencing and all the pundits are saying that's abnormal to be prosecuted after payment, which means he's getting treated worse than most people who evade taxes and once again, you don't know what the f you're talking about.
Let's take a test. You owe the government more than a half million for a number of years and let's see how you are prosecuted.

Here's a hint: The average jail time for tax fraud is between 3 - 5 years. The specifics of the case will dictate the jail sentence for tax evasion. Stuff like not reporting income you have hidden in foreign accounts. You know, like money you get from your Ukrainian Energy board membership.

So if you believe he was penalized more than most people, you need to turn off the MSNBC and join reality. We're not talking about a guy who hid a thousand dollars in tip money. We're taking about major fraud to the US government.

Hunter will be okay. I am sure some of that billions we are sending to his way will pay his fines and juice up his bank account again. It pays to be the son of "The Big Guy/"

Let's take a test. You owe the government more than a half million for a number of years and let's see how you are prosecuted.

Here's a hint: The average jail time for tax fraud is between 3 - 5 years. The specifics of the case will dictate the jail sentence for tax evasion. Stuff like not reporting income you have hidden in foreign accounts. You know, like money you get from your Ukrainian Energy board membership.

So if you believe he was penalized more than most people, you need to turn off the MSNBC and join reality. We're not talking about a guy who hid a thousand dollars in tip money. We're taking about major fraud to the US government.

Hunter will be okay. I am sure some of that billions we are sending to his way will pay his fines and juice up his bank account again. It pays to be the son of "The Big Guy/"
I'll repeat for those in the back. His case was handled by a TRUMP APPOINTED US Attorney who was given full authority to decide the charges independently. How do you claim special treatment when the attorney handling his case was not on his team? Was he another deep-state uniparty stooge? How far do they need to go to show impartiality? Should they ask for a show of hands at a Trump rally?

Reactions: flotiger
3.5 year investigation
Zero convictions

And you think that is enough to try a sitting President for treason? Yikes.
Because of the CCP connection along with a bunch of strong-armed money extractions from foreign governments

SARS BABY DON'T LIE

I'll repeat for those in the back. His case was handled by a TRUMP APPOINTED US Attorney who was given full authority to decide the charges independently. How do you claim special treatment when the attorney handling his case was not on his team? Was he another deep-state uniparty stooge? How far do they need to go to show impartiality? Should they ask for a show of hands at a Trump rally?

I can't speak about attorneys but I can share that I heard today that over the last 25 years or so the minimum penalty for the gun charge was 3 years plus and taxes 1 year each

One thing to help HB was the time was to run concurrent so it was not consecutive eliminating the pile on

I can't speak about attorneys but I can share that I heard today that over the last 25 years or so the minimum penalty for the gun charge was 3 years plus and taxes 1 year each

One thing to help HB was the time was to run concurrent so it was not consecutive eliminating the pile on
These charges are rarely brought and tax cases usually aren't prosecuted when the defendant has paid the taxes beforehand. It was a decent outcome and not the "sweetheart deal" you MAGAs are making it out to be.

The prosecutors recommended a probationary sentence but the judge isn't bound to that agreement and could ultimately decide that the charges warrant incarceration. So stop your noises until the case has been fully adjudicated.

Reactions: flotiger and okclem
These charges are rarely brought and tax cases usually aren't prosecuted when the defendant has paid the taxes beforehand. It was a decent outcome and not the "sweetheart deal" you MAGAs are making it out to be.

The prosecutors recommended a probationary sentence but the judge isn't bound to that agreement and could ultimately decide that the charges warrant incarceration. So stop your noises until the case has been fully adjudicated.
Look around, from all sides, the only people saying Hunter Biden got a sweetheart deal are Magas. In the real world, meaning the world pre-Trump, no President's son would have ever even been charged, let alone taken a plea. Each of the 44 prior Presidents would have squashed that shit double time, regardless of political party. So let's be very clear about that upfront.

Biden had to let his son fall on the sword. I wouldn't expect any future President to do the same, but I'm happy Biden has the integrity he does.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
Look around, from all sides, the only people saying Hunter Biden got a sweetheart deal are Magas. In the real world, meaning the world pre-Trump, no President's son would have ever even been charged, let alone taken a plea. Each of the 44 prior Presidents would have squashed that shit double time, regardless of political party

Biden had to let his son fall on the sword. I wouldn't expect any future President to do the same, but I'm happy Biden has the integrity he does.
Exactly, but you'll notice they won't give Biden any credit for leaving Trump's appointed attorney on the case when he could have fired him day one, like Trump would have done.

Reactions: flotiger and okclem
Exactly, but you'll notice they won't give Biden any credit for leaving Trump's appointed attorney on the case when he could have fired him day one, like Trump would have done.
It is standard practice for an incoming president to replace those guys. Biden replaced all but 2. Just like you said, he left a Trump appointed prosecutor who was investigating his own son. That is the opposite of interfering.

Last edited:
It is standard practice for an incoming president to replace those guys. Biden replaced all but 2. Just like you said, he left a Trump appointment prosecutor who was investigating his own son. That is the opposite of interfering.
No one is above the law......do you think Joe, Hunter and Trump will all share a cell together?

August 2020.....a search warrant uncovers this text between Hunter and Henry Zhao......nothing to see here though. Election was absolutely rigged and this is proof.

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan
August 2020.....a search warrant uncovers this text between Hunter and Henry Zhao......nothing to see here though. Election was absolutely rigged and this is proof.

Yea guy, that tweet is not proof of anything. You may want to wait until actual evidence is produced. The GOP only talks about proof, but always fails to deliver it.

Yea guy, that tweet is not proof of anything. You may want to wait until actual evidence is produced. The GOP only talks about proof, but always fails to deliver it.
Lolz......wait, now you're suggesting you need actual evidence? What a clown

btw - have to love how media continue to help these crooks

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
It is standard practice for an incoming president to replace those guys. Biden replaced all but 2. Just like you said, he left a Trump appointed prosecutor who was investigating his own son. That is the opposite of interfering.

Reactions: okclem
Now you know why they hate Adam Schiff so much. He makes MAGAs look like complete fools, daily.

if you don't detest adam schiff you're a spineless waste of oxygen. he's incapable of making anyone but himself look like a fool. only pathetic, hyper-politicized, useless idiots would utter a positive word about him.

anyone with even moderate cognitive functionality sees him for the scumbag he is. i mean how slow would one need be to not see it at this point? it wasn't enough with the countless russiagate lies? not the whistleblower he lied about not having contact with prior to the complaint? not his repeated convictions that the fisa process wasn't abused when he was well aware it was? not lying about the trump-zelensky call? not his lies about the sondland testimony? anyone still standing by him would be most effectively utilized as crash test dummies or experimented on in a wuhan lab.

Reactions: Allornothing
if you don't detest adam schiff you're a spineless waste of oxygen. he's incapable of making anyone but himself look like a fool. only pathetic, hyper-politicized, useless idiots would utter a positive word about him.

anyone with even moderate cognitive functionality sees him for the scumbag he is. i mean how slow would one need be to not see it at this point? it wasn't enough with the countless russiagate lies? not the whistleblower he lied about not having contact with prior to the complaint? not his repeated convictions that the fisa process wasn't abused when he was well aware it was? not lying about the trump-zelensky call? not his lies about the sondland testimony? anyone still standing by him would be most effectively utilized as crash test dummies or experimented on in a wuhan lab.

your head is so far up your ass you cant see the sunlight. Engaging with you is pointless.

That's from June 12th.....sworn affidavit from the now public whistleblower. Safe to assume this isn't enough proof for you though?

A trump appointed us attorney investigated hunter biden for five years. Every aspect of Hunter biden's life was investigated.
biden could have easily fired this special attorney, but he did not.
He found two crimes - tax evasion and lying about not doing drugs in the last two months when getting a gun.
The bullshit narrative that biden should face jail time is absurd.

At no point has the us attorney said that there was any interference in his investigation but DOJ, Biden or anyone else.

You live in a fantasy world where you will believe anything that supports your confirmation bias. You are lost.

A trump appointed us attorney investigated hunter biden for five years. Every aspect of Hunter biden's life was investigated.
He found two crimes - tax evasion and lying about not doing drugs in the last two months when getting a gun.

At no point has the us attorney said that there was any interference in his investigation but DOJ, Biden or anyone else.

You live in a fantasy world where you will believe anything that supports your confirmation bias. You are lost.
Now I'm reminded why only a handful post in this forum.

I could not imagine living life this disingenuous. This is what happens when you favor ideology over right and wrong.

@nytigerfan have some self respect

Watch the News

Interference from President DOJ FBI IRS INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES stepping on the investigation

Biggest coverup in American History

China Joe Gotta Go

Harris will now Embarass

Watch the News

Interference from President DOJ FBI IRS INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES stepping on the investigation

China Joe Gotta Go

Harris will now Embarass
He's aware of all that. He's not dumb, he's choosing to ignore it.

That's the cost when you place Ideology on a pedestal, you end up with no moral backbone.

I could not imagine living life this disingenuous. This is what happens when you favor ideology over right and wrong.

You wouldn't last a second here. You don't post here because you can't hack it. You're a huge pu$$y imo.

You wouldn't last a second here.
Clearly you suffer from time delusion. I can last several seconds as already shown.

Glanced at all the topics prior to joining this thread. Noticed you were last posted in several. Your schtick appears to be low effort posts until people quit responding.

You wouldn't last a second here. You don't post here because you can't hack it. You're a huge pu$$y imo.
Look how hot I got you. Had to run back and throw that in

I was spot on with my assessment of you.

Look how hot I got you. Had to run back and throw that in

I was spot on with my assessment of you.
I didn't run back, my thumb accidentally hit the post button on my phone before I was finished typing.

If your assessment was that I occasionally fat finger a post, then yes you were spot on.

Clearly you suffer from time delusion. I can last several seconds as already shown.

Glanced at all the topics prior to joining this thread. Noticed you were last posted in several. Your schtick appears to be low effort posts until people quit responding.
Steven15

I love posting when the opposition is like okclem

You write something and think what idiotic response will I see next

I waste time here but it is entertaining

Reactions: Steven15
Watch the News

China Joe Gotta Go

Harris will now Embarass
LOL, who knew a druggie with unpaid taxes would result in the biggest coverup in American history. Surely there have been bigger crimes, bigger coverups. WTF is wrong with you?

I didn't run back, my thumb accidentally hit the post button on my phone before I was finished typing.

If your assessment was that I occasionally fat finger a post, then yes you were spot on.
I'll repost since you skipped past the first one. Me and you both know why you did -

Reactions: okclem
I'll repost since you skipped past the first one. Me and you both know why you did -

Oh I didn't even see that you had double responded to the same post. Jeez what a homo 🤣🤣

"When pushed on the allegations during a news conference Friday, Garland said that Weiss was “permitted to continue his investigation and to make a decision to prosecute any way in which he wanted to and in any district in which he wanted to.”

“I don’t know how it would be possible for anybody to block him from bringing a prosecution, given that he has this authority,
” Garland said.

Garland rejected any claim that he would not appoint Weiss as a special counsel, stating that “Mr. Weiss never made that request to me.”

“Mr. Weiss had, in fact, more authority than a special counsel would have,” Garland added. “He had and has complete authority, as I said, to bring a case anywhere he wants in his discretion.”

Additionally, Garland said he would “support Mr. Weiss explaining or testifying” about the allegations raised by the whistleblowers “when he deems it appropriate.”

Last edited:

Everything I said is 100% accurate. I invite you to refute any of it, rather than hurling insults.

Watch the News

China Joe Gotta Go

Harris will now Embarass

refute what I said.. your feelings dont count.

He's aware of all that. He's not dumb, he's choosing to ignore it.

That's the cost when you place Ideology on a pedestal, you end up with no moral backbone.

Refute what I said with facts. Your feelings and tweets from Catturd dont count.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT