ADVERTISEMENT

Tax Evasion for Dummies Authored by Hunter Biden

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Nothing like concealing $2,500,000.00 in cash revenue

Then have a friend pay the tax bill and penalties which had to run after all the taxes originally due, interest , penalties and extras probably close to 3 to 4 million

So you get a sweetheart deal with serving no time where most people would get mucho years

So swing and miss on this one you Biden supporters as if this were Trump or DeSantis or any Conservative Supreme Court Nominee you would be frothing out of all body orifices

So jump in as I am not willing to keep having to listen to pathetic excuses when criminal conduct is rampant and clearly visible to the world

Nothing like concealing $2,500,000.00 in cash revenue

Then have a friend pay the tax bill and penalties which had to run after all the taxes originally due, interest , penalties and extras probably close to 3 to 4 million

So you get a sweetheart deal with serving no time where most people would get mucho years

So swing and miss on this one you Biden supporters as if this were Trump or DeSantis or any Conservative Supreme Court Nominee you would be frothing out of all body orifices

So jump in as I am not willing to keep having to listen to pathetic excuses when criminal conduct is rampant and clearly visible to the world
The dude paid off his IRS debt before sentencing and all the pundits are saying that's abnormal to be prosecuted after payment, which means he's getting treated worse than most people who evade taxes and once again, you don't know what the f you're talking about.

I wonder what services were provided by Hunter to receive enough income money to owe 1.2 million in taxes. Sweetheart of a deal.

I didn't care before today and I don't care now. I'm just glad this psychopath and his psychopathic laptop are no longer a threat to world peace.

The dude paid off his IRS debt before sentencing and all the pundits are saying that's abnormal to be prosecuted after payment, which means he's getting treated worse than most people who evade taxes and once again, you don't know what the f you're talking about.

Liberal's statements to live by:

"I never care about being wrong."
"You're wrong...I don't care."

BTW, your liberal Judiciary committee members are making fools of themselves live today on TV, but you probably don't care.
I don't know what you're talking about but I would never take your word for it, because I said before, you're always wrong...

Reactions: flotiger
Oh, is this what you're talking about? Surprise, looks like you're wrong....again.

What media outlets didn't carry this?

Thanks for finally catching up. You think I am always wrong, yet you go look up what I told you was happening today.
R.2e8380a441be76206f3010931acdba77

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan
You're talking about his taxable income, NOT his taxes owed. He owed $200,000 in taxes over two years.

I wish I only owed $200,000.00 on $2,000,000.00 in straight cash revenues with no expenses

That is no capital gsins baby

Earned income with Federal State taxes and penalties and interest

50 per cent of the 2 million would be a starter

Reactions: Clemson Goat
I wish I only owed $200,000.00 on $2,000,000.00 in straight cash revenues with no expenses

That is no capital gsins baby

Earned income with Federal State taxes and penalties and interest

50 per cent of the 2 million would be a starter
Instead of depending on unreliable hearsay, like all the other NeanderMagathals, why don't you read some legitimate sources before you pontificate like a looney hillbilly and you'd know that it was a Trump appointed US Attorney who had carte blanche to decide his charges. An attorney that Biden didn't have to keep but he wanted to be impartial. If you don't like his ruling, take it up with him.

Reactions: nytigerfan
How many convictions did durham get?

You know I agree with you that Republicans when it comes to nut busting are shit for shape

I am hoping with Joe Biden and his Chinese Enema
will be the first President to be charged with Treason and Sedition

Might get my Christmas Soon

Mr New York New York

Reactions: Clemson Goat
You know I agree with you that Republicans when it comes to nut busting are shit for shape

Mr New York New York
Why would you fantasize about treason when you have actual evidence of real treason by the ex-President? Why are you so forgiving of Trump's multitude of actual crimes? Don't you care about law and order?

Mr New York New York

3.5 year investigation
Zero convictions

And you think that is enough to try a sitting President for treason? Yikes.

3.5 year investigation
Zero convictions

And you think that is enough to try a sitting President for treason? Yikes.
They're so salty they couldn't get a conviction, they had to censure Schiff to appease their rabid MAGA base. As usual, he told them to GF themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT