ADVERTISEMENT

Tax Evasion for Dummies Authored by Hunter Biden

A trump appointed us attorney investigated hunter biden for five years. Every aspect of Hunter biden's life was investigated.
biden could have easily fired this special attorney, but he did not.
He found two crimes - tax evasion and lying about not doing drugs in the last two months when getting a gun.
The bullshit narrative that biden should face jail time is absurd.

At no point has the us attorney said that there was any interference in his investigation but DOJ, Biden or anyone else.

You live in a fantasy world where you will believe anything that supports your confirmation bias. You are lost.
Lolz.....he's corrupt as f*ck and you voted for him fat boy

Hunter's attorney now hiding him behind addiction to distance him from his father.......the Biden family are a disaster. What a bunch of cheats, criminals and losers

Lolz.....he's corrupt as f*ck and you voted for him fat boy

Alright listen, I was never really going to admit this. But you're right. About all of it. What you have to understand though, is it's too late. The liberals are coming and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Of course we're throwing Trump in jail for political reasons. He stands in our way. We all really know that what's best for the country, is for the aggrieved, Christian bigots to have everything exactly the way they want it. But we're not going to allow it.

The fact that only 1 republican has won the popular vote since 1984 means nothing. The internet in the 80s (which was even more dangerous than 5G btw), was really flawed. It was invented by smart, educated people, so inherently there was tons of liberal bias
TONS.

We realize that in a fair fight we are no match for the likes of Lauren Boebert, and her glasses. We elect liberal mayors to advance our agenda of target red cards for every homosexual, and birth control for trans babies. We are the new world order. The question is, who's gonna stop us?

@areeves?

Last edited:
Alright listen, I was never really going to admit this. But you're right. About all of it. What you have to understand though, is it's too late. The liberals are coming and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Of course we're throwing Trump in jail for political reasons. He stands in our way. We all really know that what's best for the country, is for the aggrieved, Christian bigots to have everything exactly the way they want it. But we're not going to allow it.

The fact that only 1 republican has won the popular vote since 1984 means nothing. The internet in the 80s (which was even more dangerous than 5G btw), was really flawed. It was invented by smart, educated people, so inherently there was tons of liberal bias
TONS.

We realize that in a fair fight we are no match for the likes of Lauren Boebert, and her glasses. We elect liberal mayors to advance our agenda of target red cards for every homosexual, and birth control for trans babies. We are the new world order. The question is, who's gonna stop us?
"us" ....lolz, such a keyboard warrior. I'm sure your annual $3k in tax contributions has you in the "us" group.

I know I'm right. Joe helped his son amass millions via influence pedaling.....there is plenty of evidence out there now, even someone as shamelessly stupid as you knows that. The question though is if there is proof that any of that money was transitioned to Joe but I think you know the answer that already also.

Reactions: Allornothing
"us" ....lolz, such a keyboard warrior. I'm sure your annual $3k in tax contributions has you in the "us" group.

I know I'm right. Joe helped his son amass millions via influence pedaling.....there is plenty of evidence out there now, even someone as shamelessly stupid as you knows that. The question though is if there is proof that any of that money was transitioned to Joe but I think you know the answer that already also.

@jakefest is losing his mind and I am enjoying every minute of it.

I know you're right too. I also know we're an unstoppable machine, baby. Metal storm!!! BONESTORM!!!!!!

Edit - i don't pay taxes beyond the fikas.

Fantasy? Don't assume I enjoyed it too
Imagine all of those drag shows and alternative lifestyle sex clubs you could’ve written off if your Dad was also the VP / President or even just maybe connected ……

It would cover your transition

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
@jakefest is losing his mind and I am enjoying every minute of it.
Hunter tells a Chinese company to pay up or else while his Dad is sitting next to him, 2 days later $5.1m shows up in one of his 20+ shell company bank accounts and your rebuttal is that I’m losing my mind?

Typical response

Reactions: Broheim
As the stock joke goes you can’t lose what you don’t have

That’s what my children’s nanny used to say to me when I would say stuff

I loved it when I or someone who I know would say Good Lord

She would quip Call on someone you know and not a stranger

The sad side of this whether Republican or Democrat the investigation and rooting out corruption in government should not be political

I know people will roll over when I say this , but I have not seen a shred of evidence that will hold up in a legitimate court on Trump

And in fairness to the Bidens I do see smoking guns everywhere , but the hard facts still need to be shown

I

Ho
Hunter tells a Chinese company to pay up or else while his Dad is sitting next to him, 2 days later $5.1m shows up in one of his 20+ shell company bank accounts and your rebuttal is that I’m losing my mind?

Typical response

How do you know his dad was sitting next to him. How do you know his dad even knew about this? Show me evidence. Your feelings don’t count.

Reactions: dpic73
The point exactly

The FBI DOJ
Ho

How do you know his dad was sitting next to him. How do you know his dad even knew about this? Show me evidence. Your feelings don’t count.

Exactly my precise one

The whistleblowers are saying all of the investigation was interfered with so no questions or standard criminal procedures would be allowed to be followed

I agree we have no way of knowing without an investigation

To counter your point the attorney charged Trump on a count of exposing a document over the phone he did not have and the consensus is that it was hyperbole and bravado

So the dumb SOB attorney is making a claim without any supporting evidence

Since you are so into evidence explain that idiot

Ho

To answer your question the FBI has the GPS COORDINATES of Hunter and Joe Biden
'
And dam guess whose phone is next to each other

Now you can argue that Joe Biden had given his phone to a stand in

Then if we have film or voice you will make another claim

There is no limit to the distance you will go

The Delaware DOJ attorney was forced to NOT CHARGE Hunter Biden and NOT TO INVESTIGATE Joe Biden or his family

This will be coming out soon on the news

Of course you can't trust anything that implicates Biden can we

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT