ADVERTISEMENT

That Hale scumbag at it again

Sure are some emotional people in this thread. Wow.

I don’t see anything wrong with his Tweet. Just relaying what an FSU source told him. He didn’t them come out and start trashing the Clemson and program and calling Dabo a lying, POS scumbag. Lol. David has said a ton of great things about Clemson and Dabo.

Some of y’all really need to get another hobby.

Reactions: UptownRETiger
Thank you. He’s Definitely not a “fan”. Which is fine. He’s a prototypical ESPN “reporter”. They all tow the company line. Click bait, stir controversy, omit facts, report their truth, create false narratives, no context quotes on Twitter, always take some politically correct moral authority high road. Dabo unfortunately has become a target to these people. He’s a target because of his success and the ridiculous climate we live in.

And he’s an unapologetic Christian.

Except you never think what you say isn’t true.

You're just mad that I dare to challenge your assertion that Tony Elliott is the worst coach in the history of college football.

Is this the part where you revert to second grade and call me a queer again? Feel free. I can handle it.

Here are portions of the last two posts, & people don’t think this board has gone in the toilet? Ok

“While 70% of america is Christian, he posts shit like this.“

“Is this the part where you revert to second grade and call me a queer again? Feel free. I can handle it.“

When did we become the most sensitive fan base in the country? Was it after the loss to Bama in Arizona?
Just trying to figure out the timeline.

I’d hate to see what y’all thought of Hale if he trolled Clemson as much as NCSU (QBU), VT (VaTech) and FSU (he just wrote an entire novel of an article on how they became so shitty).
His “clemsoning” question wasn’t even a bad question. Worded wrong? Sure, I’d buy that. But the premise was a good one. Dabo went off because Hale dead-named his team. Sometimes Dabo goes full Dabo, and it’s usually to defend his players.

Clemson met the standard to play on Saturday; FSU wanted a higher standard met. Both of these things can be true. The timing sucked. And this food fight in public isn’t a good look for anyone.

Reactions: TheValley91
Here are portions of the last two posts, & people don’t think this board has gone in the toilet? Ok

“While 70% of america is Christian, he posts shit like this.“

“Is this the part where you revert to second grade and call me a queer again? Feel free. I can handle it.“

I'm not sure what the problem is when someone calls into question my track record and I bring up something in their track record. That's not me trashing up the board. That actually happened.

Reactions: Tigerdad56
You're just mad that I dare to challenge your assertion that Tony Elliott is the worst coach in the history of college football.

Is this the part where you revert to second grade and call me a queer again? Feel free. I can handle it.
Not even close. I couldn't care less what you think about my opinion on that bum TE. You've been walking around with your nose in the air for years now thinking you're the smartest man on earth.

BTW, I'm glad that's comment form years ago is still on your mind. Let it go.

Has there ever been a point in history when journalists/media have been worse than this year?
The year Nixon resigned. That's when Walter Cronkite figured out how much the media can push an agenda. Don't get me wrong....Nixon was guilty of lying. The media, since then, has used their agenda to push the news. Their agenda isn't good for "We the People".

Lolooooooolol. this guy spends half his time on the board attacking others for their "victim mentality".

While 70% of america is Christian, he posts shit like this.

Do you see how quickly that got your attention?

God is watching.

Last edited:
The year Nixon resigned. That's when Walter Cronkite figured out how much the media can push an agenda. Don't get me wrong....Nixon was guilty of lying. The media, since then, has used their agenda to push the news. Their agenda isn't good for "We the People".
Couldn’t like this enough. Unfortunately we’ve gotten to the point where the media states their opinions as fact. And there’s really no recourse, they have the pulpit. If you disagree with them, you’re basically shamed into being quiet.

Not even close. I couldn't care less what you think about my opinion on that bum TE. You've been walking around with your nose in the air for years now thinking you're the smartest man on earth.

BTW, I'm glad that's comment form years ago is still on your mind. Let it go.

Hahaha.

I'm sorry. But it's rather unforgettable when someone calls for the firing of an offensive coordinator and two months later that same offensive coordinator vaporizes Notre Dame and Alabama in the CFP.

Nah, I'm not going to forget that. It's too funny and makes me laugh. Laughing is good.

Reactions: Tigerdad56

Cronkite was wrong on Vietnam?

Hale is a big Clemson fan...he’s awesome and a good one. Outside of Timmy B his stats are the best
Agreed, I dont always agree with his line of thinking but people calling him a scumbag is a bit over the top. I dont like Walken but I don't like him for a plethora of reasons including his takes on other teams so I think that's a bit different.

Reactions: nmerritt11
Hahaha.

I'm sorry. But it's rather unforgettable when someone calls for the firing of an offensive coordinator and two months later that same offensive coordinator vaporizes Notre Dame and Alabama in the CFP.

Nah, I'm not going to forget that. It's too funny and makes me laugh. Laughing is good.
That was because of Tony Elliott? Now THAT's funny and should make you laugh.

Nice. I'm glad I'm always on your mind.

Also, you still haven't rebutted my original post. If the shoe fits....

Reactions: SGTiger
Hahaha.

Be careful with that nose up 24/7... Covid is airborne.

tenor.gif

Reactions: yoshi121374
Big surprise... Folks on this board acting like whiny little bitches when confronted with something that doesn't match their world view explicitly.

Reactions: firegiver
That was because of Tony Elliott? Now THAT's funny and should make you laugh.

Nice. I'm glad I'm always on your mind.

Also, you still haven't rebutted my original post. If the shoe fits....

So Tony Elliott didn't play a significant role in how 2018 ended.

And you're accusing me of not budging from a position.

More laughs. Thank you.

Agreed, I dont always agree with his line of thinking but people calling him a scumbag is a bit over the top. I dont like Walken but I don't like him for a plethora of reasons including his takes on other teams so I think that's a bit different.

I think Wolken has been off the deep end for a while.

Hale is plenty reasonable, intelligent, has a good relationship with Dabo, and does great stuff.

Problem I have with the Hale tweet is that he knew when he wrote it that the player tested negative for Covid on more than one occasion during the week he practices. The tweet was intellectually dishonest.

the use of “per a source” has ruined media credibility.

He’s woke like all the national media. They mostly use “sources” to get their point across. If you can’t name the “source” then it is fake news.
You seem to not understand how journalism works. Nor why sources are used instead of explicitly naming the source.

the use of “per a source” has ruined media credibility.

He’s woke like all the national media. They mostly use “sources” to get their point across. If you can’t name the “source” then it is fake news.

I got news for you.

If every piece of information Paul and I relayed to you guys had to be attributed to a source with a name, there wouldn't much real information on this site.

Reactions: UptownRETiger
So Tony Elliott didn't play a significant role in how 2018 ended.

And you're accusing me of not budging from a position.

More laughs. Thank you.
No, he didn’t. We see how terrible he is if he doesn’t have ELITE playmakers.

Again, this isn’t about TE. The original post was about your holier than thou BS you spew everyday when someone dares question your opinion.

....wear it.

Reactions: SGTiger
No, he didn’t. We see how terrible he is if he doesn’t have ELITE playmakers.

Again, this isn’t about TE. The original post was about your holier than thou BS you spew everyday when someone dares question your opinion.

....wear it.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Doodog: "Tony Elliott did not play a significant role in the 2018 national championship season."

Game. Set. Laugh.

Many "sources" are from the Land of Make Believe. FACT!

Totally incorrect and not "fact". When Paul writes an article about recruiting do you understand why he doesn't say, "Coach Grisham told me that they are getting this WR"? Number 1 because you then burn that source forever,also, you could be putting the coach/source in danger of a violation.

Just because they don't name the source, doesn't mean they and their publisher don't know the source,vet the info etc. Chris Ard knows who his writers are talking with. It's the reputation of his site that is at risk.

Reactions: TheValley91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT