ADVERTISEMENT

That Hale scumbag at it again

Still won’t answer the question lol. Keep dodging.

Larry doesnt really need anyone to defend him,but what Holier than thou attitude are you referring to? I've never seen Larry not willing to engage with us and discuss otherwriters, his articles and his takes. The fact that we get a chance to question a writer on his journalistic choices is pretty cool to me. David Hale has ways been one of the good writers to me. He asks good questions,does real research,and is pretty even handed with his takes.
The fact that you don't realize that your blisteringly wrong takes about Tony Elliot hurt your case is an issue for me. Also, calling someone a "queer" is so infantile,and frankly embarrassing for you, I'd probably just be quiet and let the adults in the room talk.

I got news for you.

If every piece of information Paul and I relayed to you guys had to be attributed to a source with a name, there wouldn't much real information on this site.
Yes - but what you do is much different than stuff national media is reporting on. And, you have a much different audience.

You seem to not understand how journalism works. Nor why sources are used instead of explicitly naming the source.
I fully understand how it works. The use of "sources" is fine when necessary. It's way overplayed and overused. Many of the "sources" are not in fact sources. It's just a way to be lazy on reporting.

Reactions: SGTiger
I fully understand how it works. The use of "sources" is fine when necessary. It's way overplayed and overused. Many of the "sources" are not in fact sources. It's just a way to be lazy on reporting.

Explain how you know that they aren't sources? Examples of when a source has been wrong? Trump will claim a source is lying,but shockingly,he never wants to actually go to court to dispute these "lies". And the notion of Donald Trump not being willing to sue someone is laughable. Just because a source isn't saying what you want to hear doesn't mean it's fake

Exactly.

I mean, in that case then the splendid story from Hale and Adelson last week on the demise of FSU should just be disregarded because they used some unnamed sources.
People need a reeducation on what actual journalism is. They've confused it with media and they are lost in the sauce.

How would you even know that sources are not sources? The only thing lazy is the broad uniformed generalization you are trying to create.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Explain how you know that they aren't sources? Examples of when a source has been wrong? Trump will claim a source is lying,but shockingly,he never wants to actually go to court to dispute these "lies". And the notion of Donald Trump not being willing to sue someone is laughable. Just because a source isn't saying what you want to hear doesn't mean it's fake
Has nothing to do with Trump.

Pretty easy to tell. Guess you aren’t smart enough
By that you mean that you dont know or have any proof, but you are gonna claim that you just know because that way you can pretend to be morally superior. Do you not understand why trying to have discussions with this mindset if super frustrating? Good lord dude.

Reactions: TheValley91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT