ADVERTISEMENT

The Debate

looks like autocorrect got him when he typed “donald trump is” …
corrupt (sidled up to Putin)
kid-sniffing (posed for photos with epstein)
woman-groping (flat-out said he grabs them by the you-know)
daughter-showering (said he’d like to date ivanka, cringe)
CCP money-taking (china paid trump millions)
plagiarizing (trump institute)
lying (looks at a video of himself saying something and claims he never said it)
sociopathic (says he admires kim jong il)
narcissist (puts his name on everything)
INTENTIONALLY destroying the United States (removing freedom after freedom)

Biden is definitely going to be on some enhancers this evening. Its amazing seeing his transformation when he has debates or state of the union addresses. His family must be super excited to see him jacked up for an hour to only crash afterward.

It should be mandatory to drug test before a debate.

The very best thing Biden could do tonight is to Pardon Trump during his first answer. (OK, tell Hochul to pardon him)

1) He looks like the bigger person
2) Trump won't be able to overturn the "convicted felon" label on appeal
3) It would overshadow any mistakes he make's later in the debate.
4) Would pick up votes from those who do not like the lawfare.

I don't know what Biden's handlers have in mind though. I do think they have him on stimulants like adderall or some fancy version of it. I also assume they adjusted his sleep schedule so that he probably thinks it is noon or something like that. Probably wasn't hard to do returning from his trip East. He probably did 1-2 practice debates a day for the last week so i expect him to do well.

CNN now has a 1-2 minute delay so they can edit out any senior moments he may have.

50-50 on if I watch. Debate is pretty irrelevant in the end unless one candidate makes a huge gaffe. We have 4 years of each administration so people already have plenty of evidence on which to base their votes.

Biden is definitely going to be on some enhancers this evening. Its amazing seeing his transformation when he has debates or state of the union addresses. His family must be super excited to see him jacked up for an hour to only crash afterward.

Sooooooooo much cocaine ….. sooooooo much. I suspect he and our mascot will have the same eyes

The very best thing Biden could do tonight is to Pardon Trump during his first answer. (OK, tell Hochul to pardon him)

1) He looks like the bigger person
2) Trump won't be able to overturn the "convicted felon" label on appeal
3) It would overshadow any mistakes he make's later in the debate.
4) Would pick up votes from those who do not like the lawfare.

I don't know what Biden's handlers have in mind though. I do think they have him on stimulants like adderall or some fancy version of it. I also assume they adjusted his sleep schedule so that he probably thinks it is noon or something like that. Probably wasn't hard to do returning from his trip East. He probably did 1-2 practice debates a day for the last week so i expect him to do well.

CNN now has a 1-2 minute delay so they can edit out any senior moments he may have.

50-50 on if I watch. Debate is pretty irrelevant in the end unless one candidate makes a huge gaffe. We have 4 years of each administration so people already have plenty of evidence on which to base their votes.
I haven’t been able to verify it as of yet, but a colleague just informed me that cnn isn’t allowing a single reporter to be in the room for the debate. I find that to be very odd if true.

Edited for article just found

Last edited:
I haven’t been able to verify it as of yet, but a colleague just informed me that cnn isn’t allowing a single reporter to be in the room for the debate. I find that to be very odd if true.

Edited for article just found
Reporters will be in the spin room across the street. The debate will be held in a TV studio.

And for those who think President Biden will be on drugs, you are crazy. And he wasn't on drugs for the SOTU speech either. But when you are supporting crazy Donald Trump ("look, there's a shark!"), you have to be prepared to justify why Biden sounds so much more reasonable than your preferred candidate.

Reporters will be in the spin room across the street. The debate will be held in a TV studio.

And for those who think President Biden will be on drugs, you are crazy. And he wasn't on drugs for the SOTU speech either. But when you are supporting crazy Donald Trump ("look, there's a shark!"), you have to be prepared to justify why Biden sounds so much more reasonable than your preferred candidate.
Explain the huge variance in the way he acts most of the time to how he manages to act a big event then

My point was the oddity of the situation. Are you saying that the actual room doesn’t have space for the reporters?

Also, I’m not accusing anyone of being on drugs, nor do I care. Having just watched my grandfather go through his battle with dementia, I know the signs and the progression all too well. I know there are “good days” and bad days. I also know it is absolutely cruel to put the kind of stress that goes along with the presidency on someone battling the disease. I feel absolutely horrible for the man. His quality of life is only going to get exponentially worse if he’s re-elected.

Explain the huge variance in the way he acts most of the time to how he manages to act a big event then
Diet, sleep and removing stressors can help an individual immensely, especially early in the disease. That’s probably why he’s been at camp David or wherever for a week. I’d be shocked if he were on drugs, the things he’s been accused of taking could do more harm than good to a man his age and condition.

Of course, it should be mandatory simply because idiot magas say so, even though there's no precedent for it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger

You can't be serious...

Diet, sleep and removing stressors can help an individual immensely, especially early in the disease. That’s probably why he’s been at camp David or wherever for a week. I’d be shocked if he were on drugs, the things he’s been accused of taking could do more harm than good to a man his age and condition.
Nice counter argument but I think he will be juiced on something. Just my opinion.

Of course, it should be mandatory simply because idiot magas say so, even though there's no precedent for it at all.
What is the big deal with pissing in a cup before the debate? It's a way to prove you arent on performance enhancing drugs that can help you get through a debate. A simple test and subsequent pass of that test would make the other party look foolish.

You, me and everyone else knows why one candidate is refusing to take a drug test. Joe will be hopped up tonight and unlike what we typically see on live TV. It's weekend at Bernies Joe Biden edition.

They gotta replace Joe y’all. He just ain’t there. This is a piss poor showing after preparing for a week.

He went silent after rambling incoherently. It has another moment that we have seen too often. He is not fit to be president anymore. He has clear health issues. His family should be ashamed to keep this going
I don’t disagree with any of that. But I didn’t see the moderators bail him out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT