ADVERTISEMENT

The Debate

WOW!
I can't believe @nytigerfan hasn't commented on his beloved Joey!

What a disaster!!
He can’t get out of his mom’s basement from one of the 3 other countries he’s lived in. 😂😂 lying hypocrite douchebag like his other 2-3 handles he has here.

This is where the Vice President Kamala Harris becomes a big issue.

She helped Biden initially because she was SO weak that they dare not use the 25th amendment on Biden. Now, she is so weak that it may cost him the election.

Will Democrats try and replace Joe?

There is no way that Trump will agree to do another debate. That was a knock out punch.

No swine boy, I'm a realist and Joe svcked ass but that doesn't mean Trump did good.

PS - we're fvcked

Trump did well enough. He didn't interrupt Biden. Didn't make too many sarcastic faces. He showed well thought out responses, even though many will not agree with his stances. Basically he needed to not step on his own d!ck and I think most would agree that he accomplished that. He fought the abortion question to a draw which is hard to do for a Republican. He successfully hammered the immigration issue, which is his strongest issue.

Id give Trump a B+.

Id give Biden a D-.

I do think that Joe needs to step down. That is the only way that he is not the candidate.

Polymarket showing a WHOPPING 10 point swing to Trump after the debate.

No swine boy, I'm a realist and Joe svcked ass but that doesn't mean Trump did good.

PS - we're fvcked
like, ok, we already knew biden is a poor public speaker but even still he can manage a cabinet that will look out for most people in this country (including most who vote against him).

and the other guy is a felon who uses strategic bankruptcy like a box of cough drops.

Trump did well enough. He didn't interrupt Biden. Didn't make too many sarcastic faces. He showed well thought out responses, even though many will not agree with his stances. Basically he needed to not step on his own d!ck and I think most would agree that he accomplished that. He fought the abortion question to a draw which is hard to do for a Republican. He successfully hammered the immigration issue, which is his strongest issue.

Id give Trump a B+.

Id give Biden a D-.

I do think that Joe needs to step down. That is the only way that he is not the candidate.

Polymarket showing a WHOPPING 10 point swing to Trump after the debate.
It was the usual trump, lying his ass off while ignoring the actual questions and rambling like an angry clown and a car crash dummy who couldn't fact-check him.

like, ok, we already knew biden is a poor public speaker but even still he can manage a cabinet that will look out for most people in this country (including most who vote against him).

and the other guy is a felon who uses strategic bankruptcy like a box of cough drops.
I mean, there's no question which administration would be best but I've lost faith that Joe could make it to 86. Sad night.

I am evidently in the minority, but Joe did not do as bad as I expected he would. I thought he would lose his train of thought and stumble with words even more than he did. Not that I was impressed, but it should have been very clear to anyone paying attention that he was mentally deficient at this point.
Honestly surprised anyone is shocked at his performance. I hope he gets bombarded with questions about stepping down in the next few days and unequivocally declare he is not.

Do you think Biden had a 6 handicap? Since you have golf in your username and all

I am evidently in the minority, but Joe did not do as bad as I expected he would. I thought he would lose his train of thought and stumble with words even more than he did. Not that I was impressed, but it should have been very clear to anyone paying attention that he was mentally deficient at this point.
Honestly surprised anyone is shocked at his performance. I hope he gets bombarded with questions about stepping down in the next few days and unequivocally declare he is not.
Dude, he took 7 days off to prepare. That was pathetic

Shocked that the democrats let it happen unless it was to force him into resigning from the ticket.

Biden: I declare that... uh... unequiv.... I will not... uhhh.... I will... ... resign

Dude, he took 7 days off to prepare. That was pathetic
I agree it was pathetic, but how could anyone think he could answer questions on his own without a scripted teleprompter answer to read from?
Shocked that the democrats let it happen unless it was to force him into resigning from the ticket.
It all depends on whether or not Jill can convince him to drop out. Not sure his pride will let him. That's why I hope he gets asked the question multiple times in the next few days and digs his heels in about being capable.

Yawn. Whatever you say biff.

I am your daddy.
Daddy? That’s all you got? You’re a lying hypocrite like several other liberal tards on here who we actually know are the same idiots under different usernames.
Prove to us you’ve lived anywhere else outside of Pickens County you little dipshit.

I agree it was pathetic, but how could anyone think he could answer questions on his own without a scripted teleprompter answer to read from?

It all depends on whether or not Jill can convince him to drop out. Not sure his pride will let him. That's why I hope he gets asked the question multiple times in the next few days and digs his heels in about being capable.
who is going to ask him? he will not be giving any interviews

CNN and democrats turning on him tonight makes it very, very clear that Biden is done. He will not be allowed to run. He doesn't even run the country now. We all knew that but tonight just confirmed it.

If I am Trump, that 100% was my last debate. No reason to have another one regardless of opponent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT