ADVERTISEMENT

The Debate

Biden lies, bookmark and send to a liberal.

Suckers and losers hoax.

Inject bleach hoax.

Fine people hoax.

15% unemployment rate when he took office.

No service members died on his watch.

Less border crossings under his administration.

15 dollar cap for prescription drugs.

Lied that Trump would eliminate social security.

Lied that that billionaires pay 1% in taxes.

Lied about crime rates being down nationally, they are not, they are just no longer reported to the FBI.

Lied that Trump said states should monitor women’s pregnancies. He did not.

Lied that he didn’t raise taxes on anyone making under 400,000. Americans earning less than $200,000/year saw their taxes rise by $16.7 billion in 2023.

Lied that Trump tax cuts only benefited the wealthy. IRS data proves that to be bold face lie.

Lied about inflation when he came into office.

Lied about the number of jobs he created.

Lied that gas prices were $5 dollars a gallon when he came into office.

Lied that real wages are up, they are down three years in a row.

Lied that he cut down the national debt, he increased it by seven trillion.

The rest was incoherent and as such hard to fact check. 🤷‍♀️

You people like to accuse others of doing what you are doing. Right out of trump Putin playbook. I believe you are either traitors or just gullible dumb asses who are not capable of logical thinking.
Pretty rich for someone in the left to be calling MAGA’s gullible. When the MSM has you supporting someone with dementia

lol, not even close.
They’re both old
They both ramble non coherent jibber jabber
They both have egos that cloud their judgement

In my opinion the US displayed a major weakness the other night. The entire world laughed their @$$ off at America. Take off the partisan shades brother we are screwed.

With all that said Biden could’ve made a tree stump look good the other night. Think I’m gonna write in the Cris Ard/Larry Williams ticket this fall🤣

They’re both old
They both ramble non coherent jibber jabber
They both have egos that cloud their judgement

In my opinion the US displayed a major weakness the other night. The entire world laughed their @$$ off at America. Take off the partisan shades brother we are screwed.

With all that said Biden could’ve made a tree stump look good the other night. Think I’m gonna write in the Cris Ard/Larry Williams ticket this fall🤣
The entire world laughed at Biden, not America

Is your pronoun Duh? Because if you think Old Yeller had a great night just because Biden didn't, you're dumber than a bag of toenails.

Keep in mind that things don't always turn out the way you expect them to and a lot of the buzz today was about what a nasty, lying asshole TFG was. If he keeps it up, it could totally backfire on him and you'll be crying in your PBR come November, so I wouldn't get too cocky if I was you.

.And a word of advice for you - @loveoysters is a good Christian man and he gets all up in his feels when people are rude and call others names, so you need to be pleasant when he's on the board. ... Oh wait.. he liked your post so he's a sniveling little hypocrite just like I always thought.
Pronoun? You clowns still doing that nonsense? That’s one of the dumbest things the Left ever came up with!!

I’m glad Trump was the only one that lied and was nasty…still trying to remember when he was “nasty” to angry Joe. Was it when he called Joe a liar about his handicap? Maybe when Joe was lying about all the jobs he created. Maybe when Joe lied about more people dying from Covid on Trumps watch. Maybe when Joe lied about no military personnel died under his watch. Maybe when Joe lied about inheriting 9% inflation. Maybe when Joe lied about a women doesn’t know she’s pregnant at 6 weeks. Maybe when Joe lied about the CBP backing him for president. Maybe when Joe lied about the boarder being secure. Is that when Trump was nasty to lying, sleepy, incoherent Joe Biden.

Last edited:

Biden lies, bookmark and send to a liberal.

Suckers and losers hoax.

Inject bleach hoax.

Fine people hoax.

15% unemployment rate when he took office.

No service members died on his watch.

Less border crossings under his administration.

15 dollar cap for prescription drugs.

Lied that Trump would eliminate social security.

Lied that that billionaires pay 1% in taxes.

Lied about crime rates being down nationally, they are not, they are just no longer reported to the FBI.

Lied that Trump said states should monitor women’s pregnancies. He did not.

Lied that he didn’t raise taxes on anyone making under 400,000. Americans earning less than $200,000/year saw their taxes rise by $16.7 billion in 2023.

Lied that Trump tax cuts only benefited the wealthy. IRS data proves that to be bold face lie.

Lied about inflation when he came into office.

Lied about the number of jobs he created.

Lied that gas prices were $5 dollars a gallon when he came into office.

Lied that real wages are up, they are down three years in a row.

Lied that he cut down the national debt, he increased it by seven trillion.

The rest was incoherent and as such hard to fact check. 🤷‍♀️
Can I add Jussie Smollett. Good lord the media wanted that to be true so bad they could taste it. But the rest of the country wasn't buying it.

Is your pronoun Duh? Because if you think Old Yeller had a great night just because Biden didn't, you're dumber than a bag of toenails.

Keep in mind that things don't always turn out the way you expect them to and a lot of the buzz today was about what a nasty, lying asshole TFG was. If he keeps it up, it could totally backfire on him and you'll be crying in your PBR come November, so I wouldn't get too cocky if I was you.

.And a word of advice for you - @loveoysters is a good Christian man and he gets all up in his feels when people are rude and call others names, so you need to be pleasant when he's on the board. ... Oh wait.. he liked your post so he's a sniveling little hypocrite just like I always thought.
lol at pronouns. Nothing like looking straight at a women but being asked to reference it as they/them/he/him. But that’s what your dumbass represents.

And then you have the nerve to call others dumbasses.

I keep laughing that you actually still believe in Biden.
You haven't been paying attention if that's your take-away because I've been pretty clear that I don't think Biden should be running after that debacle. What I do believe in is what he represents and that's decency, democracy and a hedge against the extremists that seek to undermine the Constitution to take away our freedoms. Laugh all you want but there's an ugly storm gathering and we'll all be screwed if you get your way, future Gestapo man.

I'm sick that these are our choices but I'll be damned if I won't put up a fight against the dark clouds coming from the Right.

Pronoun? You clowns still doing that nonsense? That’s one of the dumbest things the Left ever came up with!!
lol at pronouns. Nothing like looking straight at a women but being asked to reference it as they/them/he/him. But that’s what your dumbass represents.

LULZ at you single-celled organisms that are too dense to see that I'm mocking your characterization of the Left. Get a sense of humor idjits.

Regarding how the rest of the world sees us, I report directly to our CEO who lives in Europe. Had a call with him first thing Friday morning. First thing he asked was if I saw the debate followed by what the fvck is wrong with you Americans.

It’s embarrassing on a global scale that these are our 2 nominees.

The reality is we are stuck with these two idiots.

But the dumbass left would rather have a corpse in office bc they hate trump. They would rather take a chance on a Kamala presidency. Dumbasses.

But the dumbass left would rather have a corpse in office bc they hate trump. They would rather take a chance on a Kamala presidency. Dumbasses.

Yep. And the dumbasses on the other side missed a chance to nominate someone like Nikki Haley, who would have governed well and neutralized much of the vitriol we see in the country.

We wouldn't be having this conversation if you brown shirts weren't so hell-bent on installing an indecent, authoritarian felon because owning the libs is more important to you than our democracy.

We wouldn't be having this conversation if you brown shirts weren't so hell-bent on installing an indecent, authoritarian felon because owning the libs is more important to you than our democracy.
Man you guys don’t care about this Country! Your hatred for one man has caused you to defend a man and his party to no end!! They don’t love this Country and neither do you and all the other idiots ITT who would vote for a man that has opened our boarders to anyone and everyone…you guys are a part of the problem!!

Last edited:
Not sure what part of our “democracy” is at risk here. What are you actually afraid of?

Man you guys don’t care about this Country! Your hatred for one man has caused you to defend a man and his party to no end!! They don’t love this Country and never do you and all the other idiots ITT who would vote for a man that has opened our boarders to anyone and everyone…you guys are a part of the problem!!
You're not paying attention if you think our dedication is to Biden because we aren't like you and we don't allow ONE degenerate villain to bankrupt us morally in deference to his insatiable desire to destroy the country as we know it so that your "perceived" enemies can be punished. We care about the country as a whole while your dedication is to one demonic felon who hates 55% of the country and all of our allies in friendly democracies.

• Haha
Reactions: harristeeter
Just so we are not confused as to how far left you are. Are you saying the pronoun issue is bullshit?
I don't give two shits about your cooked-up pronoun culture war because it never affects my day to day life, but if someone asked me respectfully to address them a certain way it surely wouldn't wreck my day to so so. Get your head out of LibsofTikTok because that aint real life.

Not sure what part of our “democracy” is at risk here. What are you actually afraid of?
Don't play stupid man - he already tried to take my vote away because his ego was bruised and he's already intimated that if he's re-elected, there won't be a need to ever vote again. Also, read project 2025 and get back to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple
You're not paying attention if you think our dedication is to Biden because we aren't like you and we don't allow ONE degenerate villain to bankrupt us morally in deference to his insatiable desire to destroy the country as we know it so that your "perceived" enemies can be punished. We care about the country as a whole while your dedication is to one demonic felon who hates 55% of the country and all of our allies in friendly democracies.
You are so dramatic LOL.

I care about our country as much as anyone. I’m very very fortunate to live in this country.

The thought that the left has some sort of moral compass is laughable. Where does this moral compass come from? What is it rooted in?

Are Penises wanting to become vaginas, babies being ripped apart, murderers/rapists/etc being released into the public, the .5% changing life for the 99.5%, rioting, looting, violent protesting, etc is considered moral actions?

You are so dramatic LOL.

I care about our country as much as anyone. I’m very very fortunate to live in this country.

The thought that the left has some sort of moral compass is laughable. Where does this moral compass come from? What is it rooted in?

Are Penises wanting to become vaginas, babies being ripped apart, murderers/rapists/etc being released into the public, the .5% changing life for the 99.5%, rioting, looting, violent protesting, etc is considered moral actions?
Now you're being stupid. good day

Don't play stupid man - he already tried to take my vote away because his ego was bruised and he's already intimated that if he's re-elected, there won't be a need to ever vote again. Also, read project 2025 and get back to me.

lol.

Is that how you are really taking that statement. You take anything said, twist it and add some level of anxiety and fear into it.

Get a Xanax man. Geez.

If we do another 4 years of Biden, we are screwed as a country. This years vote is what matters bc 4 years from now this country might be so far out that no vote would be able to bring it back.

If you think there is any chance in hell that Trump can do something as stupid as what you are insinuating when the country is literally 50/50 and democrats can’t get convicted of shit, then idk what to tell you.

Reactions: Allornothing

And you choose Putin with no thought for the future. Do you even listen to the stream of incoherent lies that trump spews? Your goals seem to align with the propaganda our country is being bombarded with by our enemies. Are you so miserable and angry that you just want to tear this country apart. If that is your wish, Russia will welcome you with open arms and treat you as a hero like Steven Segal. Their population is decreasing.
I can see nothing from the trump zealots that distinguish them from agents for Russia.

I’m glad Trump was the only one that lied and was nasty…still trying to remember when he was “nasty” to angry Joe. Was it when he called Joe a liar about his handicap? Maybe when Joe was lying about all the jobs he created. Maybe when Joe lied about more people dying from Covid on Trumps watch. Maybe when Joe lied about no military personnel died under his watch. Maybe when Joe lied about inheriting 9% inflation. Maybe when Joe lied about a women doesn’t know she’s pregnant at 6 weeks. Maybe when Joe lied about the CBP backing him for president. Maybe when Joe lied about the boarder being secure. Is that when Trump was nasty to lying, sleepy, incoherent Joe Biden.
You should have kept this list going. I'm SURE there are more things he lied about.

Reactions: Orange&Purple
And you choose Putin with no thought for the future. Do you even listen to the stream of incoherent lies that trump spews? Your goals seem to align with the propaganda our country is being bombarded with by our enemies. Are you so miserable and angry that you just want to tear this country apart. If that is your wish, Russia will welcome you with open arms and treat you as a hero like Steven Segal. Their population is decreasing.
I can see nothing from the trump zealots that distinguish them from agents for Russia.
Strange.

I saw a controlled Putin 2016-2020.

Now I see an unhinged Putin with no plan from Biden.

So with that context, would you vote for Nikki Haley over Joe Biden? No criminal or moral issues. Somewhat moderate. Could bring the country to the middle. Could diffuse vitriol on both sides. Clearly a more competent executive than Biden.

If you care about the country as a whole, and are supporting Biden simply to keep Trump out, know Biden is a horrendous candidate … it seems that a vote for Haley would align with your rationale.

They both looked about how I expected.

Biden is very old and sounded like it. It was difficult to hear him. I didn’t get the impression he’s out of it mentally. He’s going along with the view of an average 40 year old living in DC that went to a snooty college. Toeing the Dem party line, not dynamic.

Trump is an egomaniac and sounded like it. He didn’t want to talk about January 6 and predictably brought up Hunter. Nobody’s going to talk about interest rates in debate. He gets away with a complete disdain for detail, but it works. “Well thought out” isn’t a term I’d use. He’s always got a simple solution to a complex problem that won’t work out as implemented anyway. Tariffs are an example. Repeal and replace Obamacare until it turned out there was never any serious idea of a replacement.

This particular debate won’t decide the election, too early. Was much better for Trump though.

I’d much rather chance it with 4 more years of Joe or the Dem party line than Trump’s clown act. I don’t see any economic “disaster.” I don’t see a weak executive as an inherently bad thing either. Less can go hideously wrong
Thats because you live in privilege. Everyday blue collar working class people with a family see how bad the economy is. Rich spoiled assclowns dont. Just like Pelosi during the lockdowns with her freezer full of high dollar ice cream she wanted to flaunt at people who were suffering...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT