ADVERTISEMENT

The Debate

Two things. First, my initial reply to you was about whether or not NH would do better than trump against biden. Polling as well as common sense says he would. I was not arguing who would be the better potus.

Second. If all but a few members of congress and a senator or two are actually against trump, what exactly do you think he could accomplish as potus? Tell me how he could get anything he wanted to happen? Who would pass legislation he wanted?

Finally, you have every right to support trump. I never said you didn't. That is what makes this country great. I don't have to like what you do and you don't have to like what I do. I don't have tds. I don't see him as some threat to democracy or fear he will be a dictator, or whatever else some on here constantly say we should fear. I just don't care for him bc he is a crappy human. I actually agree with a lot of his political ideas - except for his penchant for throwing $$ away. Even at that, I think less $$ will be spent with him in office than with Joe.
Good questions. Trump will undoubtedly face a lot of resistance if he secures another term, but I would still rather have him in there fighting to get it done than the alternative. Time will tell.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I hope they try to save Biden. The train wreck of the next 4 months is going to be hard to watch, but absolutely necessary. The democrats have been exposed. Even Soft Bottom LG is getting in on the action.

Now it's time to doxx @yoshi121374 , This was him just a couple weeks before the debate.

For the record, since people have been tagging me. I am on vacation and have been, have y seen the debate, I've seen some reactions, so I know Biden didn't do well, and Trump lied as usual.

I hate that these are our options,but I will never vote for Trump.

Now it's time to doxx @yoshi121374 , This was him just a couple weeks before the debate.

@yoshi121374 apparently pv$$13d out on the board after Joe was crushed in the debate. Reliable sources though sent this photo purported to be yoshi from this weekend.
iu

For the record, since people have been tagging me. I am on vacation and have been, have y seen the debate, I've seen some reactions, so I know Biden didn't do well, and Trump lied as usual.

Haha - we know you have been watching MSNDC on vacation since you went with the cringey Jill Biden "Trump Lies" line. For the record, Biden lied many more times than Trump and it's not close. You will see for yourself if you watch the debate.

In all seriousness, I am glad that you are ok. We have had to talk @dpic73 off the ledge several times now. @nytigerfan walked away with his tail between his legs after admitting Biden was incompetent.

We will wait with baited breath for your analysis when you return from vacation. Be forewarned though, the debate is hard to watch.

They’re getting you with the Trump lied talking points. As you know, I am no Trump fan, but Biden had plenty of lies throughout the debate. For the candidate attempting to hold himself out as the honest broker, it was pretty bad.

Many of the lies are standard democratic talking points, so I guess you can’t really fault him. The party is just dishonest.

They’re getting you with the Trump lied talking points. As you know, I am no Trump fan, but Biden had plenty of lies throughout the debate. For the candidate attempting to hold himself out as the honest broker, it was pretty bad.

Many of the lies are standard democratic talking points, so I guess you can’t really fault him. The party is just dishonest.

Again, I literally didn't watch a second of it. I generally don't, but Im in NYC on vacation so really haven't paid any attention.

Should we continue to take the Democratic party seriously at this point?

We ALL know there is no way Joe will be the Democratic candidate. He either 1) Resigns or 2) the 25th amendment will be used. Stop with the charades.

Are they too stupid to realize this is costing them down ballot votes?

• Haha
Reactions: CUTiger1977
Again, I literally didn't watch a second of it. I generally don't, but Im in NYC on vacation so really haven't paid any attention.
You need not have paid any attention to know what happened. It was like the shot heard round the world. Have a nice rest of your vacation.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Haha - we know you have been watching MSNDC on vacation since you went with the cringey Jill Biden "Trump Lies" line. For the record, Biden lied many more times than Trump and it's not close. You will see for yourself if you watch the debate.

In all seriousness, I am glad that you are ok. We have had to talk @dpic73 off the ledge several times now. @nytigerfan walked away with his tail between his legs after admitting Biden was incompetent.

We will wait with baited breath for your analysis when you return from vacation. Be forewarned though, the debate is hard to watch.

I walked away with my tail between my legs? I am also on vacation right now but still replying to your dumbass. Just more dishonesty from you.

Want to have a policy debate again, bitch? I already got you to admit that inflation was not Biden;s fault.

Reactions: dpic73
I'll be vacationing there myself tomorrow through Friday so I'm sure I'll get the same treatment if I don't promptly reply to his meth-addled pablum. Hope you're having a great fatpiggy-less vacation!

Reactions: yoshi121374
Yep. And the dumbasses on the other side missed a chance to nominate someone like Nikki Haley, who would have governed well and neutralized much of the vitriol we see in the country.
She's latched onto the tit of the military industrial complex. No thanks.

I too don't like that we feel the need to pick a side but my values inform me that the current Right is a much bigger threat than anything coming from the left. The left does dumb shit for sure but the MAGA party is an existential threat to our country and I'm not going to take that laying down.

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

I walked away with my tail between my legs? I am also on vacation right now but still replying to your dumbass. Just more dishonesty from you.

Want to have a policy debate again, bitch? I already got you to admit that inflation was not Biden;s fault.
I will no longer debate those who refuse to acknowledge Joe Biden is suffering from dementia.

Let me know if you still want to debate.

I'll be vacationing there myself tomorrow through Friday so I'm sure I'll get the same treatment if I don't promptly reply to his meth-addled pablum. Hope you're having a great fatpiggy-less vacation!
You can't quit the piggy.

Your whole democratic world just collapsed in a matter of 2 hours on June 27th, but you still can't quit the piggy.

I will no longer debate those who refuse to acknowledge Joe Biden is suffering from dementia.

There is really never a debate.

It is you expressing your feelings backed up with misinformation from twatter.

Then I destroy your feeble positions and embarrass you in front of everyone. Luckily for you, nobody on here has any respect for you anyway, given your dishonestly and inability to honor a bet.

Enjoy your shitty, mundane life today loser. Remember, it does not count if you dont post on here 200 times.

• Haha

Then I destroy your feeble positions and embarrass you in front of everyone. Luckily for you, nobody on here has any respect for you anyway, given your dishonestly and inability to honor a bet.

Enjoy your shitty, mundane life today loser. Remember, it does not count if you dont post on here 200 times.

Lol - The sound of desperation.

Fatpiggy has ~4500 posts.

NyTigerfan ~9000

Keep losing. And piggy has been around for 2 years longer.

you have twice as many posts on here as me and i've been here two years longer.

A post-debate CBS News poll found that just 54% of registered Democrats think Biden should be in the race. The poll found 41% of Democrats think Biden lacks has the requisite mental and cognitive health. More importantly, 72% of all voters give him a failing grade on mental health.
Be careful what you wish for. It sounds like there are serious conversations about replacing him behind the scenes and that may not be good for Donny Danger. Hopefully it won't be Kamala but she's polling better than Joe and actually winning among women. But keep up the anti Joe campaign, it may just help us win with someone different.

Reactions: nytigerfan
nm
Be careful what you wish for. It sounds like there are serious conversations about replacing him behind the scenes and that may not be good for Donny Danger. Hopefully it won't be Kamala but she's polling better than Joe and actually winning among women. But keep up the anti Joe campaign, it may just help us win with someone different.

Kamala. I can’t wait for the word salad. Less popular than Hillary. Horrible job on the border.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT