ADVERTISEMENT

The far-left racism of low expectations

Hey, if the tax code disproportionately harms my take-home pay because I'm a hard-working, white, straight male who put himself through college & grad school from a set of working class parents who only had HS educations...can I get some sort of break/waiver for inequity? I'm disproportionately burdened by society's losers...and funding others' wars.

I mean every other damned group has their hand out for a freebie, why shouldn't I?

Hmm, let's check the pay stub...through 10/13, $60,865. Yeah, on track to pay $70k in taxes.

South Carolina is off the charts bad when it comes to education

The black population in SC is guaranteeing most of them will live in poverty and crime and work in government jobs using public benefits and welfare due to the school systems failing them

If you go to the South Carolina Department of Education web site and type in the districts

You will be appalled

I was recently talking to the governors office about this

Ignorance guarantees poverty

Reactions: southerncaltiger
South Carolina is off the charts bad when it comes to education

The black population in SC is guaranteeing most of them will live in poverty and crime and work in government jobs using public benefits and welfare due to the school systems failing them

If you go to the South Carolina Department of Education web site and type in the districts

You will be appalled

I was recently talking to the governors office about this

Ignorance guarantees poverty

You are completely wrong. But that's par for the course for you.

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
I mean … if a student doesn’t need to know how to read, write, or do basic math in order to graduate … why have high school? Or why have public school in the first place? Seems like a significant cost saving to the State to me….

I get your point

maybe schools are just a place to get pregnant while waiting tk get to 18

Some of yalls hate and desire to be “right” is quite sad. And honestly frightening.

And to the poster that clearly sees black people as some kind of parasite to the state of SC. Wtf is wrong with you.

Some of yalls hate and desire to be “right” is quite sad. And honestly frightening.

And to the poster that clearly sees black people as some kind of parasite to the state of SC. Wtf is wrong with you.
what are you talking about??

Yeah, I don't get it. The state of Oregon is basically saying " we all know black kids are just less intelligent human beings and we don't want to punish them for that". This is overt racism. The latest example the country has gone to crap.

Just bc something "disproportionally harms_____________ ." doesn't mean it is wrong. Should we stop having high school sports teams bc they disproportionally harm white kids abilities to participate?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT