ADVERTISEMENT

The global leftist war against women

The story you relate and the example you give seem to be completely unrelated. The problem your friend points out is not that he or others couldn't get into college. It was that they never try. THAT is the problem. Did he need an exception to get in school? Is that what lead to his success? It doesn't sound like it, but maybe I am wrong.
It seems the problem in the black community is much more desire/motivation rather than opportunity, based both on your friends account and general knowledge. The focus needs to be on motivating people to be the best they can be rather than settling for the govt to pay for their food/housing/etc and accepting a substandard life of merely existing.
As for the racial inequity, it has and certainly still does exist to a lesser degree. However, I think that is used to often as an excuse, when it is not really the reason.
How do you explain the greater relative success of the hispanic community? Certainly they have no advantages. The majority of their ancestors were not even here generations ago. They have no accumulated family wealth, property, etc. Yet the crime rate among that group is significantly less and income is significantly higher.
Wait we are comparing one community who was not part of mass slavery, jim crow laws, mass segregation and red lining but did start to immigrate to the US after these issues were resolved?

What a long winded response that everyone sees as saying "pull yourself up by your bootstraps".

When did I say that I want us stuck in an era?
You said Kamala's politics are a "threat to America as we know." Your exact words. As I pointed out, America is always becoming different from what previous generations knew. That's the natural evolution of a free society. In 1864 you'd have been arguing that all these changes people want are a threat to the America as know. Ditto 1821, 1932, or 1958.

The only countries that stay the same are not great on human rights, like China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, etc. So, what is threatened? What are you trying to preserve, or conserve, as it were?

You said Kamala's politics are a "threat to America as we know." Your exact words.

What is threatened? What are trying to preserve, or conserve, as it were?

The fact that "where you end up" should be based on ability, talent, merit, achievement, etc within the bounds of equal opportunity. We should not shift to a state-supported model (ie more entitlements, more government programs, which democrats support), a model that somehow penalizes or restricts achievement (everyone should end up in the same place...), etc.

We can continue to grow as a country while maintaining core principles like personal responsibility, individual achievement, unlimited possibility and the opportunity to pursue the American Dream (not a guarantee of realizing it).

If you have never seen it represented for you as a possibility, you don't know that it is.

It's very hard for us to understand this since as a White,Middle Class. Christian, Man, I've never faced any discrimination or barrier to entry for myself. I have never lacked for role models to represent my options. Representation matters.

I never faced Jim Crow or redlining. We have to admit that African Americans still experience the effects of Slavery and Racism. I didn't do any of it, nor did my family, but it's dishonest to act as if I don't have more opportunities and open doors due to my race and social situation.
I don't disagree with that. But he last part is the key. The social situation. In large part, it is the black community that is damaging the black community. There needs to be encouragement within the community for people to do better. To tell them they can do better.
Also, it's hard to argue there are no successful black people. I don't think I have ever been in a town where there are no successful, educated black people. There are examples no matter where you live. More in some areas, for sure. How many kids go through school and never see a black teacher/guidance counselor/administrator? Particularly schools with large minority populations. Would more examples help? Sure it would, but to say they have no examples or reason to believe it is possible is disingenuous.

Care to address the difference between the black and hispanic communities? Do you think the hispanic community has some generational wealth/privilege advantage? If so, what is it? If not, why the disparate outcomes?

Reactions: tadgos
The fact that "where you end up" should be based on ability, talent, merit, achievement, etc within the bounds of equal opportunity. We should not shift to a state-supported model (ie more entitlements, more government programs, which democrats support), a model that somehow penalizes or restricts achievement (everyone should end up in the same place...), etc.

We can continue to grow as a country while maintaining core principles like personal responsibility, individual achievement, unlimited possibility and the opportunity to pursue the American Dream (not a guarantee of realizing it).
Jesus never mind. If you ever want to get serious, I'm right here.

Wait we are comparing one community who was not part of mass slavery, jim crow laws, mass segregation and red lining but did start to immigrate to the US after these issues were resolved?

What a long winded response that everyone sees as saying "pull yourself up by your bootstraps".
Well, the long held argument is that white people have built in advantages due to the opportunities their ancestors received that black ancestors did not even if both technically have the same opportunity today since there are no longer legal limitations based on being black like jim crowe, mass segregation, etc. You can expand the argument to current racism if you like. I don't know any white nationalist, but I would assume that thinking the white race is the superior race does not include a love of hispanics.

My point being that people in those groups now. particularly the last few generations, have similar disadvantaged starting points(not being white) and disparate outcomes. Tell me what inherent advantages you think the hispanic community has NOW over the black community? How is their starting point more advantageous?

Well, the long held argument is that white people have built in advantages due to the opportunities their ancestors received that black ancestors did not even if both technically have the same opportunity today since there are no longer legal limitations based on being black like jim crowe, mass segregation, etc. You can expand the argument to current racism if you like. I don't know any white nationalist, but I would assume that thinking the white race is the superior race does not include a love of hispanics.

My point being that people in those groups now. particularly the last few generations, have similar disadvantaged starting points(not being white) and disparate outcomes. Tell me what inherent advantages you think the hispanic community has NOW over the black community? How is their starting point more advantageous?
Similar to the bondage of slavery? What are some of the similarities?

All of this, and any like ethos, is reverse engineered to sound like something other than what it really is.

I don't disagree with that. But he last part is the key. The social situation. In large part, it is the black community that is damaging the black community. There needs to be encouragement within the community for people to do better. To tell them they can do better.
Also, it's hard to argue there are no successful black people. I don't think I have ever been in a town where there are no successful, educated black people. There are examples no matter where you live. More in some areas, for sure. How many kids go through school and never see a black teacher/guidance counselor/administrator? Particularly schools with large minority populations. Would more examples help? Sure it would, but to say they have no examples or reason to believe it is possible is disingenuous.

Care to address the difference between the black and hispanic communities? Do you think the hispanic community has some generational wealth/privilege advantage? If so, what is it? If not, why the disparate outcomes?

One difference is that the Hispanics came here by choice, in most situations to avoid Death at home. Africans.....

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
And so will expansion of entitlements, government dependence, focus on everyone "ending up in the same place" and the general societal view from the left's nominee. I see that as a major threat to the America we know.

Fun story. I was in Europe last week and spent time with folks from a couple of different EU countries. I know them well, we spent a lot of time together, out for drinks, etc. They were quite clear that the EU model of state support impacts their level of motivation, risk taking and general approach to work. There is also significantly less ability to materially improve your station in life (ie you may move from middle class to upper middle, but that's about it).
And my middle class....for lack of better classification......relatives in England and Germany are quite happy with their socio economic lives.

She isn't suffering. Jesus Christ, grow up. The only person I'm laughing at is you.
Sure tell her that, or better yet just keep telling yourself that. I guess she was crying because she's happy in your mind?

Sure tell her that, or better yet just keep telling yourself that. I guess she was crying because she's happy in your mind?
Holocaust victims suffered. Ukrainian citizens are suffering right now. Suffering traumatizes people, often for life

She had something unfair happen to her and she's rightly upset over it. She'll be fine. Trust me, y'all don't need to hold a prayer circle over it.

Reactions: yoshi121374
One difference is that the Hispanics came here by choice, in most situations to avoid Death at home. Africans.....
I am talking about black and hispanic people that are alive. Is that not what we were talking about? Opportunities for people that are, you know, alive right now? Not sure why I have to spell it out, but what advantages do hispanic people have over black people that are currently living?

I've never once tried to claim I know the struggle. The difference between my side and yours is that we acknowledge it.
my side lives it also moron. Do you think we live on a different planet? Your side doesnt acknowledge that they are the cause of it all. My side ended slavery, my side pushed the civil rights act. My side isnt Republican, its conservative. Im a Reagan Democrat. From the 60's thru the 90's there was a large number of conservative Democrats. They got push out of the Democrat Party after the 1994 election and into the Republican party. Thats when the big switch really happen. Now its the Republicans that are the party of the blue collar and the Democrats the party of the wealthy. The fact you acknowledge something and do nothing to fix what you did is even a bigger crime...But hey you still can just keep projecting like always. After all you only acknowledge the struggle once every 4 years...

Similar to the bondage of slavery? What are some of the similarities?

All of this, and any like ethos, is reverse engineered to sound like something other than what it really is.
I have specifically said people living NOW. Either you can't read or are being intentionally obtuse to avoid answering the question.

I have specifically said people living NOW. Either you can't read or are being intentionally obtuse to avoid answering the question.
You can't separate the past from the present in a vacuum. I'm ignoring it because it's just as racist drivel the 4th time you said it as it was the first time.

my side lives it also moron. Do you think we live on a different planet? Your side doesnt acknowledge that they are the cause of it all. My side ended slavery, my side pushed the civil rights act. My side isnt Republican, its conservative. Im a Reagan Democrat. From the 60's thru the 90's there was a large number of conservative Democrats. They got push out of the Democrat Party after the 1994 election and into the Republican party. Thats when the big switch really happen. Now its the Republicans that are the party of the blue collar and the Democrats the party of the wealthy. The fact you acknowledge something and do nothing to fix what you did is even a bigger crime...But hey you still can just keep projecting like always. After all you only acknowledge the struggle once every 4 years...
I do when I talk to magas & maga sympathizers.

Last edited:
You can't separate the past from the present in a vacuum. I'm ignoring it because it's just as racist drivel the 4th time you said it as it was the first time.
Like I said, when you know you are full of it and have no logical argument, you just resort to name calling bc that's all you have. I expect nothing less from someone like you.

I am talking about black and hispanic people that are alive. Is that not what we were talking about? Opportunities for people that are, you know, alive right now? Not sure why I have to spell it out, but what advantages do hispanic people have over black people that are currently living?

Their families and entire history is dictated by the way they got here. To act as if Slavery and then Jim Crow doesn't have lasting impact is really naive.

Their families and entire history is dictated by the way they got here. To act as if Slavery and then Jim Crow doesn't have lasting impact is really naive.
Give me a specific example of that impact on current populations here.

Who would be surprised to learn that this boxer in question never failed a "gender test" at all. She just tested positive for too much testosterone at the previous event, and magas took that to mean she's trans.

These posters clearly aren't old enough to remember the Olympics when East German women competed.

Reactions: okclem
No just pointing out your hatred of women...Also why do you hate trans people so much? Every time somebody talks about a pedo story you claim its trans...
So do you want to acknowledge at all that this boxer is actually a cisfemale from birth? Or are you just going to keep being horrible in every conceivable.

Alright, that was pretty vitriolic. I'm not perfect.

I did. Jim Crow laws. Redlining. The practice of redlining has had massive impact on African Americans by denying them the chance to own a home. Hone ownership is the single best way to get a family out of poverty.
Jim crowe laws no longer exist. How is this a disadvantage compared to the hispanic community? Do they both not have the same opportunity for home ownership now? Did the hispanic community somehow benefit from jim crowe laws?

• Haha
Jim crowe laws no longer exist. How is this a disadvantage compared to the hispanic community? Do they both not have the same opportunity for home ownership? Did the hispanic community somehow benefit from jim crowe laws?
🤣 and here come the questions

Jim crowe laws no longer exist. How is this a disadvantage compared to the hispanic community? Do they both not have the same opportunity for home ownership now? Did the hispanic community somehow benefit from jim crowe laws?

Read the article/study I linked. Are you just willfully trying to ignore facts?

Also, why are you comparing those two communities? Why not Asian Americans, Why not Indian Americans?

So do you want to acknowledge at all that this boxer is actually a cisfemale from birth? Or are you just going to keep being horrible in every conceivable.

Alright, that was pretty vitriolic. I'm not perfect.

Reading deeper into this example, this is really hard. What do you do when the person is intersex, having the DNA and Chromosomes of both male and female? The articles I've read say that she has always lived and identified as a female. She has also always completed as a female. Also seems like the other fighter was scared. Got hit once and quit?

Tough to say what the right thing is. Definitely not trans though.

Last edited:
Read the article/study I linked. Are you just willfully trying to ignore facts?

Also, why are you comparing those two communities? Why not Asian Americans, Why not Indian Americans?
All that article does is address differences from WHITE people. Not for nothing, many of the areas included in the study probably had a significant % of hispanic population as well. Which further supports my assertion.
We could easily use other communities like Asian communities, but he outcomes would be even more disparate. I chose the hispanic community bc the majority of that community came here with nothing and would have no advantage of possible generation favoritism/wealth that white people have. Yet they still seem to do vastly better despite not having any built in advantage over the black community that the white community enjoys.

All that article does is address differences from WHITE people. Not for nothing, many of the areas included in the study probably had a significant % of hispanic population as well. Which further supports my assertion.
We could easily use other communities like Asian communities, but he outcomes would be even more disparate. I chose the hispanic community bc the majority of that community came here with nothing and would have no advantage of possible generation favoritism/wealth that white people have. Yet they still seem to do vastly better despite not having any built in advantage over the black community that the white community enjoys.

The Hispanic community didn't face hundreds of years of discrimination and willful and intentional denial of human rights,education, or economic chances. Each of these communities have their own challenges, but to ignore the long lasting impact of slavery and Jim Crow is intellectually lazy.

You seem to keep coming back to "lazy" and similar terms, why and how do you think that happened? If you know that no matter what you do or how hard you work, you will never own a house,never go to college, never have equal chances, that will.kess with your motivation and trust.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT