ADVERTISEMENT

The Great Reset

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
My fellow Americans if you think this is just stuff they are doing in other parts of the world, but not here then think again. The communist globalists are absolutely coming to radically change our way of life in the United States of America. No vehicles, no meat, no dairy by 2030 all in the name of a global climate emergency which is a total scam.

Will never happen, so I slept well last night, and will again tonight.
THIS x 1000!!

I've not noticed a lack of meat or dairy in my grocery store. In fact I just bought a standing rib roast for $6 a pound last week and it was damn fine eating.

My cars are still in the driveway.

Now that being said, there's an argument to be made for some of that. You can get by just fine on a vegan diet... millions do. It's not for me, but lots of folks do this. If I lived in down town London or NY City, I'd seriously consider not having a car when everything (including work) is blocks away or easily accessed by public transport. That's a big expense you don't necessarily need and you can rent a car for the couple or three times a year you do travel. Personal choice is a good thing.

When you start taking stuff like this away, you are going to have some pissed off folks and politicians don't like doing that.

I don’t know about the whole no meat/no dairy thing … but the zero private vehicles in cities … I could see it.

Having spent extended time in Amsterdam and Singapore, where private vehicles are not the norm, was actually quite nice. In Singapore the public transportation was immaculate and efficient AND there were state run “taxis” everywhere. They were cheap and clean.

In Amsterdam … holy s* that’s a lot of bicycles.

Could we FIRST terminate/ban private/corporate intracontinental air travel? Or at least ban it within 1000 miles or within the same ATC zone. I mean doing that would tell me that the elites are serious about climate change. I’d also recommend outlawing golf courses. Massive carbon footprint when you take in account the number of trees that have to be cut down so rich white men can chase after a little white ball.

THIS x 1000!!

I've not noticed a lack of meat or dairy in my grocery store. In fact I just bought a standing rib roast for $6 a pound last week and it was damn fine eating.

Now that being said, there's an argument to be made for some of that. You can get by just fine on a vegan diet... millions do. It's not for me, but lots of folks do this. If I lived in down town London or NY City, I'd seriously consider not having a car when everything (including work) is blocks away or easily accessed by public transport. That's a big expense you don't necessarily need and you can rent a car for the couple or three times a year you do travel. Personal choice is a good thing.

When you start taking stuff like this away, you are going to have some pissed off folks and politicians don't like doing that.
I did not say its here now. These goals and forecasts are for 2030. I pray everyday that I am wrong about the intent.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I did not say its here now. These goals and forecasts are for 2030. I pray everyday that I am wrong about the intent.
By that time you'll be gumming your food anyway and mashed baby carrots will be your friend.

THIS x 1000!!

Ruminants raised and moved properly are much kinder and symbiotic with the land than massive vegan monoculture crops. Unless they don't plan on allowing either in which case....mass starvation??? Don't know. But, it sure looks like there is a land grab.

Sure man... While I'm certainly not God, I'm 99.9% certain that your prayers will be answered and like most of the conspiracy drivel you believe, this is BS.

Yeah, I think hunger games more likely….you have the capital(s), and all us rural and semi-rural AR loving, diesel truck driving, un-educated hicks they look down on. Covid did some great and horrible things for liberty. One of which was being a wake up call for how quickly the government can try to change our lives without any sort of legislation even but decree. It also will have unintentionally made a whole lot of people resistant who previously would have complied…..

Yeah, I think hunger games more likely….you have the capital(s), and all us rural and semi-rural AR loving, diesel truck driving, un-educated hicks they look down on. Covid did some great and horrible things for liberty. One of which was being a wake up call for how quickly the government can try to change our lives without any sort of legislation even but decree. It also will have unintentionally made a whole lot of people resistant who previously would have complied…..
I'm sure you can always find safe harbor in Marjorie Taylor Greene's district.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Covid did some great and horrible things for liberty. One of which was being a wake up call for how quickly the government can try to change our lives without any sort of legislation even but decree. It also will have unintentionally made a whole lot of people resistant who previously would have complied…..

This is true.

My fellow Americans if you think this is just stuff they are doing in other parts of the world, but not here then think again. The communist globalists are absolutely coming to radically change our way of life in the United States of America. No vehicles, no meat, no dairy by 2030 all in the name of a global climate emergency which is a total scam.

A global slave state is their goal. Hence the attempted gun grab here in the US.

SURPRISE! New Report Reveals Electric Vehicles Will be Far More Expensive Without Government Incentives
So now we’re back to fvck Elon? It’s hard to keep up with you flip floppers

Reactions: yoshi121374

Under the United Nations' plan for total global control known as Agenda 21 (of which Agenda 2030 is a mere milestone), all humans who once lived on farms and in rural areas, are to be forcibly relocated into densely populated "smart" cities, referred to as "human settlements".

From the documentary, 'Unsustainable: The UN's Agenda For World Domination'. Watch the full documentary here:

The Canadian city of Edmonton has laid out its plans to become a 15 minute city.

You will not be able to eat, shop, or go wherever you please without paying a toll to pay for the infrastructure of making this Orwellian nightmare even remotely feasible. The only way to implement it is to install even more surveillance, boundaries, and restrictions on movement. It’s a means to control how you live your life.

Dystopia is coming soon to a city near you

One of the most important videos you could ever watch to understand #Agenda2030 and why humanity’s future is at stake 🧐 :

“179 countries signed onto this plan to develop the world into a TOTALITARIAN STATE”

“The GOAL is a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and TOTAL CONTROL over humanity from a central unit”

I know it’s hard to believe, but humanity is under attack.

They’re trying to move us all into concentrated cities/15 min cities and deem the rest of the planet “endangered and for wildlife only” - This will give them ultimate power to control our movement and effectively enslave us in these 15 min cities/ghettos they have planned for us

#Covid and the #Vaccine was used to thin out the herd, create mass compliance and establish LOCKDOWN INFRASTRUCTURE for the future - Do you understand why they’re trying to bring in #DigitalID? Because it will be linked to #CBDCs that they want to give to you in a form of welfare/#UBI, do you know why? So that you can’t REVOLT against the government EVER AGAIN!!! So that you can’t afford to NOT follow the governments recommendations ever again :

Are you up to date with your #Vaccines? If not, no UBI payment for you.

Did you speak bad about the government online? No UBI payment for you.

Are you trying to buy something outside your 15 min city? Your payment won’t work.

Are you trying to buy more meat than the daily 20 gram quota? Your payment won’t work.

You want to buy something the government doesn’t approve of, like a gun or ammo? Your payment won’t work.

I’m really praying to GOD that you guys are starting to understand what I’m trying to show you.

We have no choice but to FIGHT BACK!!!! Please, get educated and help us fight this tyranny they’re trying to impose on humanity!!

What is the ‘Great Reset’?

David Webb describes it best in his book ‘The Great Taking’. It’s a deliberate collapse engineered by the elites via the Deep State and Central Banks to force people into poverty and make them dependent on their new digital currency (CBDC) giving them control over everything.

The legal framework to do this is already in place. Many people in Europe and the US are wondering why their Governments are engaging in behavior that is harming their citizens. Wars, uncontrolled immigration, climate change restrictions on farmers, attacks on family values, the endless creation of divisions by the media and the destabilization of industry.

It’s not by accident, it’s deliberate. The globalist elites understand that the Western system of unsustainable debt and money printing is coming to an end. The BRICS countries know this too and have created an alternative global financial system to circumvent the inevitable collapse of the West.

This is the real source of tensions between the West and Russia/China. The de-dollarization of global trade makes the Global Reset non-global and provides an alternative to those who refuse to participate. It creates an obstacle to the global debt forgiveness the West tries to achieve by forcing their new financial system on the world. They have no intention to pay their debts.

The West wants to replace their failed system with a new global system of totalitarian control. Digital currencies (CBDC) paired with surveillance and a social credit system that will restrict access to money if you act against their rules. They want the ability to sanction you on an individual level just like they sanction countries that don’t obey the US rules-based order.

Paper money will seize to exist. Independent digital currencies will be prohibited. Your ability to pay your bills and buy food will depend on your behavior. It’s the end of free speech and protests. AI will be trained to control the behavior of billions of people. You will all be slaves.

But first everything has to get really bad for you to accept such a system. Wars, pandemics, poverty, food shortages and increased crime rates. You will only use their new system if you think it’s the best way out of hell. They are willfully creating that hell.

I believe many leaders have secured their place in this totalitarian dream. They are executing the sinister plan of the WEF elites. They will live privileged lives and rule without interference. They won’t be held accountable for their crimes or be subject to criticism. They believe this new system is a necessity for a better world. Better for them, not for you.

This is the future they want.
What are you going to do about it?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

15-Minute cities is something that the WEF has created called C40"

"If you want food you will get a calorie controlled system sent to you by text saying 'this is what you can eat today'"

"If you violate any of these things they WILL freeze your bank account"

"We are going to be in an open prison"

"That is the NEXT step"

"We will not be able to work unless it's in our 15-minute city"

Candidate for Mayor of London:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT