ADVERTISEMENT

The Great Reset

Are you proud of turning the board into your own personal cluster****?

JkPT6zb.png

What he’s posting in this thread is actually interesting. You don’t have to read it.
We aren't just talking about one thread are we? In other cases, you don't approve of this behavior and you threaten people who do it. Be consistent.

And by the way, this thread is just a bunch of garbage propaganda like the majority of his threads. He doesn't verify anything, doesn't give a rip if it's true and most of it comes from dark, anonymous clowns on Xchan.

He's outta control and you have to know that.

We aren't just talking about one thread are we? In other cases, you don't approve of this behavior and you threaten people who do it. Be consistent.

And by the way, this thread is just a bunch of garbage propaganda like the majority of his threads. He doesn't verify anything, doesn't give a rip if it's true and most of it comes from dark, anonymous clowns on Xchan.

He's outta control and you have to know that.
Did you see me stop our new resident lib from his daily spew?

You defended him.

Did you see me stop our new resident lib from his daily spew?

You defended him.
It seemed like you did stop him because his posts started drying up right after that. But unlike Growls', he could defend his posts because they were mostly based on truth. So why wouldn't I defend him since he wasn't doing anything worse than Growls who goes out of his way to overwhelm the board with divisive nonsense every single day, like he owns the board.

It seemed like you did stop him because his posts started drying up right after that. But unlike Growls', he could defend his posts because they were mostly based on truth. So why wouldn't I defend him since he wasn't doing anything worse than Growls who goes out of his way to overwhelm the board with divisive nonsense every single day, like he owns the board.
You mean it was you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT