ADVERTISEMENT

The media is always telling lies

So basically you couldn’t answer my question or really rebut anything I said… but I’m in the bizarre world.. lol … enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Just remember that you're communicating with people who believe men can have babies and you can't define what "woman" is. That is Bizarre

Reactions: Dmk
In the days after the debate when the dems decided Joe needed to go, there were multiple reports quoting dem donors and as well as dem staff giving first hand accounts of meetings with biden where it was evident he was impaired.
Again, just a casual observer who only saw om on TV should have been able to see it. However, if it was clear to dem donors and staff based on personal interaction, there is zero chance the media, who constantly references inside sources, was unaware.
What possible other explanation could the be other than purposefully cover it up?
I looked but I don't see big dem donors or staff on the record about impairment worries, other than some post debate performance reporting. Having editors and reporters in my family, I firmly believe reporters will report if they have a confirmed story, doesn't matter the politics. I'm sure reporters are coerced occasionally to sit on something, or have some bias, but that's the exception not the rule. I appreciate what you're saying, but I think you're extrapolating a conclusion from not enough information.

I looked but I don't see big dem donors or staff on the record about impairment worries, other than some post debate performance reporting. Having editors and reporters in my family, I firmly believe reporters will report if they have a confirmed story, doesn't matter the politics. I'm sure reporters are coerced occasionally to sit on something, or have some bias, but that's the exception not the rule. I appreciate what you're saying, but I think you're extrapolating a conclusion from not enough information.
It's hard to find particular articles after the fact. There are a couple below that reference some of the reports that were out there. It was only a few days after the debate that any were reported, and that has since stopped since biden his out now.

Again, though. Even without the direct confirmation from those close to him, it should have been apparent. At the very least, it should have been questioned. Why else would he not be giving regular press conferences and taking questions like every other potus before him? Why would he regularly have cheat sheets with names and faces of reporters? Why would he repeatedly admit he was only "allowed" to take a certain # of questions? It has been obvious to any objective person he has been being handled by his staff to mitigate revealing his decline.

I'm not deflecting. You're advocating for a fascist. I'm not going to legitimize fascism by arguing its merits. It has none.
You are absolutely deflecting. I was not advocating for anyone. The discussion was not even about trump - it was about kamala. You just are not an honest person.

Kamala is an extremist by any standard. It's fine if you support her, that is absolutely your right. It does not change the fact that she is far left by any objective standard you can come up with.

You are absolutely deflecting. I was not advocating for anyone. The discussion was not even about trump - it was about kamala. You just are not an honest person.

Kamala is an extremist by any standard. It's fine if you support her, that is absolutely your right. It does not change the fact that she is far left by any objective standard you can come up with.
Yeah you're probably right that the prosecutor turned attorney general of California is a far left extremist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT