ADVERTISEMENT

The suspect who murdered the UGA student has been arrested.

Well if you believe Fox News.

That’s just some twitter bro. If you actually go to Fox News, there’s nothing about being here illegally. He may end up being an illegal alien, but that doesn’t appear to be public knowledge yet.

That’s just some twitter bro. If you actually go to Fox News, there’s nothing about being here illegally. He may end up being an illegal alien, but that doesn’t appear to be public knowledge yet.

I’ll even add the quote so you don’t have to click.

Ibarra's immigration status was not immediately known to investigators, the chief said, adding that he believed the suspect is from Venezuela.

"Right now I don’t know his full status," he said. "He is not a citizen of the United States."

All I’ve seen from Clarke County is statements is that the immigration status is unknown.

Maybe Rep Mike Collins has some inside info, though.

I’m not trying to defend illegal immigration here. I just took issue with the original citizenship comment being relevant to the situation.
Let me clear this up for you.

I’ve had a conversation with the actual father this evening who’s in Athens gathering his dead daughter’s belongings. Didn’t know what to say to that man other than my family will be fervently praying for his family.

He’s been told by the police that the man arrested is indeed an illegal immigrant.

Ibarra's immigration status was not immediately known to investigators, the chief said, adding that he believed the suspect is from Venezuela.

"Right now I don’t know his full status," he said. "He is not a citizen of the United States."
It is known. Ive already told you. It’s also known that he was arrested in NY last year for injury to a child.

You’re a real piece of work

I’ve had a conversation with the actual father this evening who’s in Athens gathering his dead daughter’s belongings. Didn’t know what to say to that man other than my family will be fervently praying for his family.

He’s been told by the police that the man arrested is indeed an illegal immigrant.
I

I believe you and not saying he wasn’t, just been saying it hasn’t been released publicly.

Such a tragedy. Can't imagine.

interesting, because the police chief refuted this

“Few details about Ibarra were released during Friday’s press conference. Chief Clark said there was no clear history of violence for the 26-year-old murder suspect and his criminal history (IN THE UNITED STATES) is not extensive.”

Fixed it for you

210826-ali-maga-covid-tease_ipw9fl

Says in this article he's not a US citizen.

Reactions: Dungeon09
I'll tell you what when you have enough information for your liking just admit the truth.

Again, I’m not defending any acceptance or handling of illegal immigration. This is a terrible tragedy for the family that is hard to imagine.

I just took exception that being a non-US citizen (from the original post in this thread) is some sort of political “problem”. There are millions of non-US citizens here legally.

I've read several articles. No mention of him being here illegally. It just states that he is not a US citizen.
Of course! It surprises no one that the sources you would read won't report the whole truth. How many articles did you read about that Tennessee school shooter before you found out she was a crazy transvestite with a full-blown insane manifesto??

We have 26 and 22 year old daughters.

Someone should have HELL to pay...and it would begin AND end at the very top.

Absolutely, totally f#cking incompetent.

Treasonous is also applicable.

If y’all only knew 25% of it...it would blow your minds.

Damn shame.

***Saturday am edit. I’m no big fan of either FPOTUS Trump or POTUS Biden. I can’t believe they are the best that we can do.

I do believe in the Constitution of the United States of America, and our duty to protect our country, it’s borders and our citizens.

Last edited:
Again, I’m not defending any acceptance or handling of illegal immigration. This is a terrible tragedy for the family that is hard to imagine.

I just took exception that being a non-US citizen (from the original post in this thread) is some sort of political “problem”. There are millions of non-US citizens here legally.

Seriously? That is the approach you chose in response to the OP? Holy shit. And yes we have a border/immigration problem that has become and is now very political. But you do you with semantics over words….

Reactions: scartiger
Too much work. A shallow grave and a couple .22 rounds. I’m fine skipping the shallow grave part and just letting some gators have him.
You tryna tickle him with that .22? ... gotta go full chainsaw, my man. Make it easier on the gators. Keep a load of ephedrine and amphetamines on hand to keep him cognizant for as long as possible. 🕺

Last edited:
Reactions: XTIGERK

Her family lives in my neighborhood. She used to babysit all the neighborhood kids. Truly tragic situation.

We have 26 and 22 year old daughters.

Someone should have HELL to pay...and it would begin AND end at the very top.

Absolutely, totally f#cking incompetent.

Treasonous is also applicable.

If y’all only knew 25% of it...it would blow your minds.

Damn shame.
My friend. There are so many out there that don’t want to know. It goes against their picture perfect fantasy framework.

Narrative matters more to some. Don't like the information, try to get it covered up or in this case have it moved where less eyes will see it. That's vintage for that ideology these days and pathetic.

Narrative is more important than people and their lives.

Good grief, what a bizarre hill to die on

Are the people in this thread mad at Trump for telling Mike Johnson and the other Rs to tank the border security bill that ultra conservative Republican Senator James Lankford co-authored because Trump didn't want Biden to get credit for it (even though Dems didn't particularly like it because it was considered very conservative)?

"The Border Act of 2024 will give U.S. Border Patrol agents authorities codified, in law, that we have not had in the past. This will allow us to remove single adults expeditiously and without a lengthy judicial review which historically has required the release of these individuals into the interior of the United States. This alone will drop illegal border crossings nationwide and will allow our agents to get back to detecting and apprehending those who want to cross our borders illegally and evade apprehension. While not perfect, the Border Act of 2024 is a step in the right direction and is far better than the current status quo. This is why the National Border Patrol Council endorses this bill and hopes for its quick passage,” said Brandon Judd, President of the National Border Patrol Council.

For some reason, even though the border is such a crisis, Johnson and the Rs decided to take a two-week vacation from their very strenuous jobs on Capitol Hill.

Do we have a border crisis or not? Or is it all political theatre? Is it treasonous to order your cronies to torpedo a bill that the U.S. Border Patrol endorsed while simultaneously doing the bidding of our biggest threat who is trying to reorganize the old USSR? Many people would say aiding Putin and refusing to criticize him is treasonous.

Are the people in this thread mad at Trump for telling Mike Johnson and the other Rs to tank the border security bill that ultra conservative Republican Senator James Lankford co-authored because Trump didn't want Biden to get credit for it (even though Dems didn't particularly like it because it was considered very conservative)?

"The Border Act of 2024 will give U.S. Border Patrol agents authorities codified, in law, that we have not had in the past. This will allow us to remove single adults expeditiously and without a lengthy judicial review which historically has required the release of these individuals into the interior of the United States. This alone will drop illegal border crossings nationwide and will allow our agents to get back to detecting and apprehending those who want to cross our borders illegally and evade apprehension. While not perfect, the Border Act of 2024 is a step in the right direction and is far better than the current status quo. This is why the National Border Patrol Council endorses this bill and hopes for its quick passage,” said Brandon Judd, President of the National Border Patrol Council.

For some reason, even though the border is such a crisis, Johnson and the Rs decided to take a two-week vacation from their very strenuous jobs on Capitol Hill.

Do we have a border crisis or not? Or is it all political theatre? Is it treasonous to order your cronies to torpedo a bill that the U.S. Border Patrol endorsed while simultaneously doing the bidding of our biggest threat who is trying to reorganize the old USSR? Many people would say aiding Putin and refusing to criticize him is treasonous.
Stick to videos, you're good at that.

Stay in the shallow end. You're good at that.
The border crisis has been a day 1 disaster of Biden's administration when he reversed the policy's of the previous POTUS.
Trump is in your brains too much, you need to ignore him and focus on the real issues!!!

Talk to Mexicans here in MEXICO as to why they now allow the caravans of illegals to cross to the US and you will get your answer but you leftist still won't believe the reason.

The border crisis has been a day 1 disaster of Biden's administration when he reversed the policy's of the previous POTUS.
Trump is in your brains too much, you need to ignore him and focus on the real issues!!!

Talk to Mexicans here in MEXICO as to why they now allow the caravans of illegals to cross to the US and you will get your answer but you leftist still won't believe the reason.
I'm still waiting for those Mexicans to pay for that wall like Trump said would happen. I do believe he was in office for four years and strangely enough, basically nothing was done. I think Steve Bannon suckered some bluehairs into donating about $4M for that wall, and now he's facing charges (imagine that).

Can you explain why it's not treasonous to tank a border security bill for your own personal political gain over the good of the country? According to Trump we can simply wait till January at the earliest to do anything about it. Why are you so worried about it if the Republicans don't care now? I guess you should call up the office of that "leftist" Republican Senator James Lankford who is so pissed about having his bill buried.

lol at accusing someone of having Trump in their brain while people in this thread are calling Biden treasonous over border security immediately after Trump who isn't even in office scared the pussy Republicans on The Hill into tanking the bipartisan border security bill that was coauthored by a respected conservative Republican senator.

Meanwhile Trump still hasn't condemned Putin for murdering Navalny and said he would encourage Putin to do whatever the hell he wanted to do to other NATO countries who "didn't pay up" (which is hilarious coming from the guy who won't even pay Rudy G for legal fees), but somehow on TI Biden is the traitor. Good lord.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT