ADVERTISEMENT

This is Wuhan, China currently?

did you read those articles? They are basically saying that because China locked down in a way that Americans refused to do they beat covid. How do you think Nyc was able to stomp the curve? By doing the things you silly rednecks won’t do. Even the most ardent trump supporters that I know in New York have been down with masks.

did you read those articles? They are basically saying that because China locked down in a way that Americans refused to do they beat covid. How do you think Nyc was able to stomp the curve? By doing the things you silly rednecks won’t do. Even the most ardent trump supporters that I know in New York have been down with masks.
Cool story bro.

Reactions: Essolover4

Wow. Just wow.

I have forgotten about more good looking women that I have banged than you Will in your entire lifetime. Seriously.

Tywin-Lannister.gif

I have a friend who is a nurse and he said many of the people died in NY due to nurses providing care they were not trained to provide. Already billions of dollars in debt before the pandemic, NY is being evacuated in masses now. We could just go on and on and on... NY is a prime example of what a shat hole something that is run by liberals becomes.

I feel bad about my previous post. Because I forgot to mention how filthy the city is....

All the local restaurants must insist on cooking bats medium instead of rare!

This part of China made everyone stay in their homes for months. If you were found out of your home, you were sent to a hospital. If you died in the hospital, they burned your body.

They burned so many bodies that the ashes fell on Japan.

After the shut down, Masks mandated by law, temperature checks and hand cleaning to go into every building. Random stops on the street to check temperature. Basically Marshall law.

My buddy lives in Shanghai, he told me in April that he feels totally safe and they kept the virus out of Shanghai (350 mil people live within 3 hr of Shanghai) but the means they did it, Americans would not do.

Seems he was right

China does not get to not wear a mask because they do not want to. They were told what to do, they did it and they are past it for the most part.

Freedom is a double edged sword sometimes

Or after they set the virus free on the world and then gave the antidote to everyone. Biological test ruled a success.

I find this hard to even believe in the days of doctoring pictures and videos. I also feel like people would be running with it a little harder and not some random chicks instagram. It’s the same reason I think sir yacht and his big 10 “source” is full of shit.

spoke with a Chinese engineer yesterday on conference call. They’re opened up full throttle with travel and so on. It’s pretty widely reported with no governmental push-back that China is pedal to the metal.

of course as positive Covids come to pass we’ll never hear it, because they control the narrative strictly. “By any means necessary” the old Marxist saying goes.

good times being ruled by totalitarians.

Reactions: Toasted712
This part of China made everyone stay in their homes for months. If you were found out of your home, you were sent to a hospital. If you died in the hospital, they burned your body.

They burned so many bodies that the ashes fell on Japan.

After the shut down, Masks mandated by law, temperature checks and hand cleaning to go into every building. Random stops on the street to check temperature. Basically Marshall law.

My buddy lives in Shanghai, he told me in April that he feels totally safe and they kept the virus out of Shanghai (350 mil people live within 3 hr of Shanghai) but the means they did it, Americans would not do.

Seems he was right

China does not get to not wear a mask because they do not want to. They were told what to do, they did it and they are past it for the most part.

Freedom is a double edged sword sometimes
That's one concept, in reality it's herd immunity If they are actually down in cases.

It would take years of isolation coupled with a vaccine to totally eradicate a virus with the communicatability that covid has. All it takes is one or two people to still be contagious and asymptomatic to reinfect a population that isn't herd immune. Especially in the close living quarters seen in China. Even if you are wearing masks and social distancing.

@nytigerfan please see above. Locking down does not eradicate a virus in this length of time. And NY did not stomp the curve by any mean , the NY curve was sharp af. You just reached herd quickly .

that is why you fail
The only failure has been the gross mismanagement of the situation by NY and NJ governors.

Total deaths from just NY and NJ=48941
Total deaths from FL TX and CA= 31004

Just to be clear FL TX and CA are the three largest states in terms of population in the US and have had over TRIPLE the number of cases that NY and NJ has, yet only have 63 percent of the total deaths that those two shit states have.

Anyone that tries to act like NY was the model to follow for how they handled the virus isn't even intelligent enough to have a discussion with.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Which state had the most deaths? Weird brag is weird.

That's one concept, in reality it's herd immunity If they are actually down in cases.

It would take years of isolation coupled with a vaccine to totally eradicate a virus with the communicatability that covid has. All it takes is one or two people to still be contagious and asymptomatic to reinfect a population that isn't herd immune. Especially in the close living quarters seen in China. Even if you are wearing masks and social distancing.

@nytigerfan please see above. Locking down does not eradicate a virus in this length of time. And NY did not stomp the curve by any mean , the NY curve was sharp af. You just reached herd quickly .

I assume you have scientific data to back up your statement?

The only failure has been the gross mismanagement of the situation by NY and NJ governors.

Total deaths from just NY and NJ=48941
Total deaths from FL TX and CA= 31004

Just to be clear FL TX and CA are the three largest states in terms of population in the US and have had over TRIPLE the number of cases that NY and NJ has, yet only have 63 percent of the total deaths that those two shit states have.

Anyone that tries to act like NY was the model to follow for how they handled the virus isn't even intelligent enough to have a discussion with.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Look at that beautiful, flat curve. It's a perfect curve. People tell me they have never seen such a curve.

coronavirus-deaths-statistics-promo-1588734544175-superJumbo-v2.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT