ADVERTISEMENT

This is Wuhan, China currently?

But we can't play CFB in an empty stadium? WTF is going on?

I find this hard to even believe in the days of doctoring pictures and videos. I also feel like people would be running with it a little harder and not some random chicks instagram. It’s the same reason I think sir yacht and his big 10 “source” is full of shit.

I find this hard to even believe in the days of doctoring pictures and videos. I also feel like people would be running with it a little harder and not some random chicks instagram. It’s the same reason I think sir yacht and his big 10 “source” is full of shit.
Yikes. There's been a ton of other pictures like this from Wuhan the last few months. Random chick with 150k + followers on Twitter and IG. The video comes from AFP the Asian Network. Get your head out of the sand man LOFL.

Last edited:
One of those crazy SOBs has my raft
Another made your wardrobe, and a few kore made wherever Walmart used to buy locally... the Made in America Stuff they promoted early on as they grew
Some made your drugs, and Vitamins.... it it bedtime and the list would take beyond this time tomorrow to complete

Then do a little research yourself. I had the same initial thought you did until I searched and found several articles and pictures from this pool concert.

Another made your wardrobe, and a few kore made wherever Walmart used to buy locally... the Made in America Stuff they promoted early on as they grew
Some made your drugs, and Vitamins.... it it bedtime and the list would take beyond this time tomorrow to complete
Did not make my underwear - I go commando :p

Reactions: yungan
Yikes. There's been a ton of other pictures like this from Wuhan the last few months. Random chick with 150k + followers on Twitter/IG. The video comes from AFP the Asian Network. Get your head out of the sand man LOFL.
Lol dude you posted one picture. Sorry I didn’t do a deep dive to fact check you. Most of the crap linked here is exactly that. Crap.

I also never said it wasn’t true but this is just the first I’ve ever heard about these raging pool parties in china. Sorry I was skeptical.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99

Gave it the ole “fake news” schtick

nice

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Like you could afford a pool.
BrightAmazingImperialeagle-max-1mb.gif

Then do a little research yourself. I had the same initial thought you did until I searched and found several articles and pictures from this pool concert.
Or I can not fact check every post I read I TI and go about my day. Looks like it’s a real thing. Cool. Maybe we can play football if China feels that confident to gather back in groups.

We have been living in our Southampton house the last five months. We are heading back to nyc for school starting in September. Kids want normalcy and it is harder to afford both places without the rental income we get from the Hamptons place.

Thanks for showing so much concern.

Just making sure you’re okay before you have to go TI silent on 11/4.

Toodles

This part of China made everyone stay in their homes for months. If you were found out of your home, you were sent to a hospital. If you died in the hospital, they burned your body.

They burned so many bodies that the ashes fell on Japan.

After the shut down, Masks mandated by law, temperature checks and hand cleaning to go into every building. Random stops on the street to check temperature. Basically Marshall law.

My buddy lives in Shanghai, he told me in April that he feels totally safe and they kept the virus out of Shanghai (350 mil people live within 3 hr of Shanghai) but the means they did it, Americans would not do.

Seems he was right

China does not get to not wear a mask because they do not want to. They were told what to do, they did it and they are past it for the most part.

Freedom is a double edged sword sometimes

Last edited:
This part of China made everyone stay in their homes for months. If you were found out of your home, you were sent to a hospital. If you died in the hospital, they burned your body.

They burned so many bodies that the ashes fell on Japan.

After the shut down, Masks mandated by law, temperature checks and hand cleaning to go into every building. Random stops on the street to check temperature. Basically Marshall law.

My buddy lives in Shanghai, he told me in April that he feels totally save and they kept the virus out of Shanghai 350 mil people live within 3 hr of Shanghai) but the means they did it, Americans would not do.

Seems he was right

China does not get to not wear a mask because they do not want to. They were told what to do, they did it and they are past it for the most part.

Freedom is a double edged sword sometimes
I don't disagree necessarily, but don't forget that they are anywhere between 3 and 6 months ahead of us in dealing with the Wuhan virus. I mean, it is the Wuhan virus after all, wouldn't you think that they'd be the first to beat it?

Reactions: clmtigr1
Good god y'all just believe some some random poster on Instagram? That picture could be from any conceivable year this century. It might not even be China.

Is this really how easy it is for y'all to be convinced of these conspiracies? God help us all.

Reactions: dual_tiger
Good god y'all just believe some some random poster on Instagram? That picture could be from any conceivable year this century. It might not even be China.

Is this really how easy it is for y'all to be convinced of these conspiracies? God help us all.
Nope. It's easy to find on Google. It's from a major Asian Network. Scroll right, watch the video and do the research ya jackleg.

Nah, pal. You post something absolutely unverified like that, you gotta provide the proof. Otherwise this is more dumb redneck conspiracy bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT