ADVERTISEMENT

This Republican Congress is a shit show

Don't be an asshole. You know exactly what he meant and what the truth is.
That's just the thing - I really don't think he knows what's happening so he assumes both sides are responsible for this epically clownish Congress.

Reactions: flotiger
Why isn't Biden in Washington working on a deal? The President needs to take more responsibility for this. But of course the sheep media won't question him , when he runs out of the press room.
Because hes the executive branch. Its the legislative branch whos ****ing up. Try to learn

They were responsible for two fake impeachments.
No ya lil ding dong - treason doesn't lead to a "fake" impeachment. There's no worse crime for a sitting President to commit. The fact that you don't care how despicable your false idol behaves, makes you a "fake" Kristian.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
377859027_794292002742801_1322796661834461095_n.jpg

Reactions: LaniKaiTiger
ah yes, the GOP, the government doesn’t function well, and we do our best to prove it every day!

McCarthy losing his speakership because handjob Boebert’s crowd need something to cry about would be the icing on the cake

Reactions: dpic73
ah yes, the GOP, the government doesn’t function well, and we do our best to prove it every day!

McCarthy losing his speakership because handjob Boebert’s crowd need something to cry about would be the icing on the cake
This Congress isn't just a shit show, it's a shit show on steroids, all in an effort to serve the needs of one orange, bloated sociopath. Though I was heartened by the last-minute deal that was yet another repudiation of the MAGA agenda.

Reactions: adgjunior
This Congress isn't just a shit show, it's a shit show on steroids, all in an effort to serve the needs of one orange, bloated sociopath. Though I was heartened by the last-minute deal that was yet another repudiation of the MAGA agenda.
Trump is more than likely in better shape than most of the lib nerds on here. 6-3 215 and winning golf club championships at his age.

Last edited:
Trump is more than likely in better shape than most of the lib needs on here. 6-3 215 and winning golf club championships at his age.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
A dumpster fire indeed.

What do you do when a large faction of the House wants the government to work, but enough Reps bow at the feet of Trump and want to burn it down?

A MAGA congressman cannot get close to 217, but they won’t back anyone else that they deem a “RINO”.

Honestly they should elect the Democrat Bi-partisan as a slap in the face of the MAGA wing. I firmly believe the majority of Americans would applaud them.

Honestly they should elect the Democrat Bi-partisan as a slap in the face of the MAGA wing. I firmly believe the majority of Americans would applaud them.
Yep, the moderates on both sides of the aisle should come together. Republicans should pick a Dem that they could support and Dems should pick a Republican they could support. Bring both Representatives up to the front and both sides agree to vote for the one that "wins". Then flip a coin.

Wrong thread swine boy
Nope, right thread. It was a reminder that if Sleepy Joe can't beat "worse than Hitler" Trump, we will be doing a lot less governing because we are going to slash Government like Milei in Argentina.

Nope, right thread. It was a reminder that if Sleepy Joe can't beat "worse than Hitler" Trump, we will be doing a lot less governing because we are going to slash Government like Milei in Argentina.
Nope, still wrong thread - this is about the shittastic group of clowns your party put in charge and has nothing to do with your endless list of victimhood grievances.

What kind of Clemson fan posts on a politics message board during our first round NCAA game? 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT