ADVERTISEMENT

TI Presidential Wager

Cocks are Number 1

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2015
I know this was discussed in an older thread, but who is in?

I have no ill will towards any Biden voters here, but you’re going to lose, and I don’t want to see you leave TI for 12 months. You’re free to suggest a different consequence for your upcoming loss, I’m all ears.

If Trump loses, I’ll be good to my word.

Trump is going to win. We all know why.

I have no ill will towards any Biden voters here, but you’re going to lose, and I don’t want to see you leave TI for 12 months. You’re free to suggest a different consequence for your upcoming loss, I’m all ears.

There is so much stupid in this post. The state of South Carolina really needs to invest in education.

Reactions: flotiger

It’s me vs five of you. I can’t remember exactly which ones, y’all are all the same tk me.

I am not worried.

P.S. @fatpiggy is not one of them. That guy has no honor and did not even fulfill his last losing bet. That loser even changed his handle to sneak back on the board. What a pathetic loser.

Always thought ban bets were lame. Would prefer not to lose most of the posters listed here and I doubt the spammers will participate in the bet.

Maybe a $100 donation to the opposition's political party. Will come with a lifetime of fundraising texts as an added kicker.

Always thought ban bets were lame. Would prefer not to lose most of the posters listed here and I doubt the spammers will participate in the bet.

Maybe a $100 donation to the opposition's political party. Will come with a lifetime of fundraising texts as an added kicker.
You’re right, and that’s a good idea.

However, I’ll happily hold up my end of the bargain, ban bet, or donation.

Btw, is that a Contender in your avatar? I used to have a Contender 25 Bay. It was a great machine.

***Upon further review, I see that’s a Cat.

I think it's a toss up and lots can happen between now and then but if Biden loses I want to reserve my right to speak my mind about the daily disasters that we know are coming. I'd consider a different option but nah, not sitting out a year.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
You’re right, and that’s a good idea.

However, I’ll happily hold up my end of the bargain, ban bet, or donation.

Actually, I think the winning group picks the donation. The hilarity of watching @fatpiggy donate to the teen trans gender modification association would add a glimmer of sunshine to a Biden victory.

I think it's a toss up and lots can happen between now and then but if Biden loses I want to reserve my right to speak my mind about the daily disasters that we know are coming. I'd consider a different option but nah, not sitting out a year.
So they won’t be able to cheat?

Both of you?
dc1f6dc92038d48f9c0af652465a8d22.gif

As much I would like to see Biden lose, I don't think he will. At the end of the day, democrats will always hold their nose and vote for the guy with a D beside their name. Many traditional pubs will just stick their head in the sand and stay home and then complain about Biden again for the next 4 years.
I think that is why you don't see trump polling above 50% anywhere even with bidens dismal +/- numbers. I hope I am wrong and we start to see some 49-50% polling for trump in GA,MI,AZ,PA.

As much I would like to see Biden lose, I don't think he will. At the end of the day, democrats will always hold their nose and vote for the guy with a D beside their name. Many traditional pubs will just stick their head in the sand and stay home and then complain about Biden again for the next 4 years.
I think that is why you don't see trump polling above 50% anywhere even with bidens dismal +/- numbers. I hope I am wrong and we start to see some 49-50% polling for trump in GA,MI,AZ,PA.

I am just enjoying the ride. Seeing @Cocks are Number 1 and the other magas so confident because trump is "polling well" is just the best thing ever. The cherry on top will be when the polls swing in biden's favor as we get closer, and they will immediately go back to claiming the polls are rigged.

For those keeping score....

Polls that favor trump = fair
Polls that favor President Biden = rigged

I am just enjoying the ride. Seeing @Cocks are Number 1 and the other magas so confident because trump is "polling well" is just the best thing ever. The cherry on top will be when the polls swing in biden's favor as we get closer, and they will immediately go back to claiming the polls are rigged.

It's also fun to see them trusting the presidential polls while ignoring how badly off the Republican primary polls were where they showed Nikki getting walloped and then she outperformed predictions by 10-20 points.

I don’t understand the confidence. A shitload of people still hate and are fearful of Trump.

Reactions: nytigerfan

I see @dpic73 enjoyed this so much, he liked it twice.

I don’t understand the confidence. A shitload of people still hate and are fearful of Trump.

The only thing that should concern Biden camp at this point is the 3rd party candidates like RFKjr, who is being funded by Trump supporters. I think he is polling well right now on name recognition, but as we get closer and more people become aware of his views, his popularity will drop.

Polls this far out are pretty worthless. Most people are not like us - sifting through 400 daily @TigerGrowls political threads. Most people don't care about this stuff until a week before the election.

The only thing that should concern Biden camp at this point is the 3rd party candidates like RFKjr, who is being funded by Trump supporters. I think he is polling well right now on name recognition, but as we get closer and more people become aware of his views, his popularity will drop.

Polls this far out are pretty worthless. Most people are not like us - sifting through 400 daily @TigerGrowls political threads. Most people don't care about this stuff until a week before the election.
I suspect that the hay is mostly in the barn. I doubt that anyone who voted for Biden in 2020 has seen anything from Trump over the last 4 years that makes them switch their vote and vice versa.

To me there are 3 sets of questions surrounding this election:

1) turnout - Will more people vote in key areas? Less? Will many stay home as a result of the poor choice? Will changes in election laws in certain states have an impact?

2) post election - How aggressive will the losing side be in claiming fraud and disputing results? Will changes in vote certification processes in certain states make a difference?

3) violence - pre and post election, will there be an increase in violence? Will there be an effort to disrupt the election or certification? Will that violence escalate from what we saw in 2020/2021?

His entire extended family had a press conference today where they all endorsed Biden haha but I'm still concerned he could be the fly in the ointment. If neither candidate gets to 270 electoral votes, MTG will be deciding who the president is 😶

• Wow
Reactions: purple2

Biden will win. They've got texas in the bag. They'll convict Trump and use the media to say "people just couldn't vote for a convict". In spite of polls indicating the opposite in TX.

I suspect that the hay is mostly in the barn. I doubt that anyone who voted for Biden in 2020 has seen anything from Trump over the last 4 years that makes them switch their vote and vice versa.
You have this flipped backwards. Why would anyone stick with China Joe with the level of ineptitude and failure he has displayed? Please chime in to disagree if you want.

You have this flipped backwards. Why would anyone stick with China Joe with the level of ineptitude and failure he has displayed? Please chime in to disagree if you want.
Despite anyone's feelings about Biden, there are plenty of people who have a greater dislike for a dictator who tried to overthrow our own government, called Gettysburg a beautiful battle, doesn't know how magnets work and threatens to let Putin do whatever the hell he wants to our allies, who have fought and died beside us for decades. I know those are things you like bigly and strongly but believe me - more people don't.

Despite anyone's feelings about Biden, there are plenty of people who have a greater dislike for a dictator who tried to overthrow our own government, called Gettysburg a beautiful battle, doesn't know how magnets work and threatens to let Putin do whatever the hell he wants to our allies, who have fought and died beside us for decades. I know those are things you like bigly and strongly but believe me - more people don't.
Do you remember when the world was at peace 5 years ago? Me, too.

Except for the paid for hooligans sent into US cities.

Do you remember when the world was at peace 5 years ago? Me, too.

Except for the paid for hooligans sent into US cities.
Do you remember when 1 million people died of a communicable disease four years ago and our dear leader said it would go away like a miracle and suggested injecting Lysol and shining a light up our asses? Me too.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT