ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

The GOP went around President Trump who is demolishing the field for 2024 by a long shot and worked out the debates themselves.

President Trump in response says “NO”.

So once again Trump, who is really bad at debates, comes up with excuses to avoid something he sucks at. What does it matter where it is?

He's such a joke and you eat his garbage hook,line,and sinker.

Everyone remember, this is not an election between Democrat and Republican. This is an election between Democracy and Authoritarianism.
I agree vote those clowns out. Hope dems vote for somebody like Yang or Gabbard, anybody thats not establishment. Any vote for a Biden, Bush, Clinton, Cheney, or Pence is a vote for the tyrants....

The peoples champion.

What a dumbass for supporting a President who cut railroad regulations and a party that wants to cut them even further.

Reactions: nytigerfan
President Trump's full interview with Steve Bannon on rumble.

The entire video is posted at Real America’s Voice on Rumble.

During the interview, President Trump weighed in on the insanity of the left and thier policies to destroy the United States.

Conservatives Are Looking For Ways To Boycott and Move Spending Away From Woke Corporations -- Here Is One Way To Do It
President Trump argued that Democrats can’t be this stupid because they’re so good at cheating.

President Trump, “Are they bad people or are they stupid? They can only be two things. They only want to be people who destroy our country or they’re stupid people.”

Steve Bannon: Do you think they’re stupid people?

President Trump: I think actually they can’t be because they cheat so well. You can’t be stupid when they cheat like they did in 2020. They’ve cheated at a level that no one’s ever cheated before. They used COVID to cheat with all these mail-in ballots.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Biden's numbers continue to tank. No one wants a dude as old as him in office. They just don't. Anyone who thinks that Trump can't win is repeating 2016 and the "conventional wisdom" of his electability.

One in five people polled here said that they think Trump should be help criminally accountable for 2020, but would still vote for him. As Stephanopoulos said, those numbers are absolutely brutal for Biden.

Biden's numbers continue to tank. No one wants a dude as old as him in office. They just don't. Anyone who thinks that Trump can't win is repeating 2016 and the "conventional wisdom" of his electability.

One in five people polled here said that they think Trump should be help criminally accountable for 2020, but would still vote for him. As Stephanopoulos said, those numbers are absolutely brutal for Biden.

Yep, I like Biden fine and think he's done a lot of good things, but I don't believe having someone in office until they're 86 years old is a smart move. It's a national security risk along with all the other obvious reasons. I'm hoping the polling causes him to open his eyes and re-think running again. Afterall, at one time he said he would only run again if Trump was the Republican nominee, but if Trump can beat him, that no longer applies.

Nobody likes Biden, but regardless of those broad numbers, I still don’t think Trump can pull off key swing states like PA. It doesn’t really matter if Trump runs up the score in red states or some Dems stay home in deep blue states.

Nobody likes Biden, but regardless of those broad numbers, I still don’t think Trump can pull off key swing states like PA. It doesn’t really matter if Trump runs up the score in red states or some Dems stay home in deep blue states.
This article forwards your viewpoint but not for the same reasons. There is nothing stopping the establishment from cheating though whether its Trump or someone else. The caveat though is if its a repub that they still control then the election will be run fairly imo. I am still torn on what I think DeSantis is in reality. I hate to say it but this guy is much more right than wrong.

May 5, 2023

Savor Trump’s Electoral Landslide -- Until the Phantoms Vote​

By Jay Valentine

RINOs, psyops, controlled opposition like Breitbart and Fox and the grifter consultant class are selling the narrative that Trump wins the nomination bigly -- then takes the Electoral College.
Joe Biden is on wobbly knees, at the edge of the actuarial life chart, leaving America with the most ridiculous replacement president. His own party doesn’t want him to run -- but the party owners are stuck with him. That too favors Trump.
Blissfully count the new Senate majority, the expanding House majority, and the keys to a White House that will finally drain the swamp.
Then, have a coffee, sit down and remember 2022. That felt great too -- until the day after the election.
To become president, Trump must win a bunch of swing states. To win each state he needs more ballots in his pile than the other guy. It’s baked into the data -- which we look at every day -- that Trump is not going to win those swing states. None of them.
It’s not his fault. He will probably get more votes, just not more ballots.
Walk with me through the swing state landscape and let’s count them together. Electoral votes in parentheses.
Arizona (11). We have multiple sources of Arizona data. In Arizona, people can vote from hotels, RV Parks, vacant lots (literally). We have data showing elected officials in Arizona changed voter rolls when mail-in ballots were being mailed out. Those voters did not get their ballots. Where did they go?
In 2020, the state was run by Republicans -- RINOs for sure -- but not leftists. Now the leftists run everything.
In the 2022 election, they changed the print settings in Republican districts. They had thousands of ballots that did not signature match -- yet they accepted them!
So, in 2024, do you think Trump is going to overcome this with rallies? There are enough fake votes in one county in Arizona to overcome any advantage Trump gets statewide.
At least one Arizona election commission will make sure Trump loses in case the phantoms are not enough. Scratch Arizona.
Michigan (16). You remember Michigan -- where the white van drove up in the middle of the night with boxes delivered to the Detroit ballot counting locations. Well, in 2020, Michigan, at least the legislature was run by Republicans. Not anymore. Now, Michigan has brought true bipartisanship to state government with both parties denying there was election fraud.
We ran Michigan data for over a year. They have top-notch voter integrity teams. We and they found phantoms by the trainload. People registered 17 times.
In 2022 the Republicans put up some pretty good candidates -- complete wipeout. Republicans even lost the legislature.
People, what’s different today? Nothing, except Michigan is much worse. The leftists control everything. The Republicans have a civil war. Michigan is gone, scratch 16 electoral votes.
Wisconsin (10). Wisconsin is the state where it all started for the Fractal team. It’s where Sheriff Clarke pointed us to evaluate voter rolls. They have the some of the best voter integrity teams in the country.
245847_5_.png
Wisconsin also has the Wisconsin Election Commission -- charging $12,500 for a copy of the voter rolls. Kind of makes it hard to review them.
We run multiple copies today and we reported hidden characters in their voter IDs, ones you can see with advanced computer tools. Why would they do that? Who knows, but we suggest it is not to help Republican candidates.
Remember 2023. Oh wait -- it is 2023!
Remember the Supreme Court race in Wisconsin? The Republican got squashed by about 10 points. Now the Wisconsin Supreme Court -- which may well render judgement on election issues -- is leftist!
Senator Ron Johnson did squeak by against a nominal opponent -- only because two intrepid voter integrity guys used some advanced tools to keep the phantom army off balance. They probably won’t be around in 2024 -- because Republicans won’t fund them!
Wisconsin, run by leftists, is out of reach. Voter rolls have over three million people who are no longer active -- but the WEC refuses to remove them! Scratch Wisconsin.
Pennsylvania (20). Empirical data is the best -- so when a state elects a senator who is undeniably mentally deficient, cannot hold a lucid conversation, and spends his first weeks in office in a mental institution, well, it does not bode well for Trump.
Voter integrity teams in Pennsylvania are among the best in the country -- but they, like the rest, cannot get the armies of phantoms – that we and they found in voter rolls -- off the voter rolls. In Pennsylvania, in 2024, Trump can win by five or six points and lose by about 100,000 votes. It’s new arithmetic. Scratch Pennsylvania.
Georgia (16). Georgia is the state where the lovely voter integrity teams delivered 30,000-plus affidavits and other proof about fake voters to the county judge, and were told to pound sand.
In 2020 Georgia had RINOs in charge -- and now they have the same RINOs in charge trying to put Trump in prison. Really think Georgia is going to be won with red hats, rallies, and flags? If so, we are taking bets. Scratch Georgia.
Nevada (6). We just finished a report on Nevada after comparing its voter rolls with property tax rolls for one of their largest counties. The adjacent county wants us to run their data next. Well, if Trump is favored by the thousands of people who live in vacant lots and RV Parks, he has a shot in Nevada. Since we suspect those are not his voters, scratch Nevada.
What do these states have in common -- except they determine the next president?
Each is a hotbed of election fraud -- either from election commissions or phantom armies or both -- and in every case the RNC and the Trump campaign are ignoring the dinosaur in the kitchen.
Voter fraud will screw you on election day!
Why? Political consultants make money on ad placements and retainers -- not by dealing with baked-in fraud. If the RNC spent as much on election fraud remediation in each swing state as it did on flowers and booze, Trump might win some of these states. If the Trump campaign paid attention to the election integrity teams and took seriously the threat of election commission-instigated fraud, it could make a difference.
Unfortunately, the RNC is about raising dough and having elaborate meetings with mediocre minds. The Trump campaign thinks rallies, flags, and red hats can overcome the Left’s complete control of election apparatus.
It’s like France in 1939.
Trump is France.
Jay Valentine led the team that built the eBay fraud engine and the foundational technology for the TSA No-Fly List. Jay’s team built the Undeliverable Ballot Database. Jay can be reached at Omega4America.com and his Twitter is @Omega4America

Last edited:

Tim Pool On Why He Would Vote for Donald J. Trump Over Ron DeSantis for President in 2024 [VIDEO]​

By Patty McMurray May. 9, 2023 4:40 pm

100 Percent Fed Up reports – On Saturday, popular podcast host Tim Pool appeared on the PBD Podcast, where he revealed why he would vote for former President Donald Trump instead of potential challenger Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL).​

tim-pool-screengrab.jpg

During the podcast, Pool praised DeSantis as the “best governor this country has.”
However, Pool then said that he would vote for Trump over DeSantis in the primaries because he believes that Trump would dismantle federal agencies and purge the bureaucratic class, something that would be good for the United States.
“What do I like about Trump? The reason I’d vote for him not because I think he’s the greatest leader we’ve ever had, I think his foreign policy has been absolutely fantastic considering presidents we’ve had in the past,” said Pool.

“Donald Trump’s gonna fire everybody. He wants revenge,” he continued. “And I think if the one thing I can get out of the next presidency is the purging of the bureaucratic class, this country will be better off for it.”

“I don’t know if Ron DeSantis would do that. I think he’s a negotiator. I think he’s gonna go in and say, how can we make this clean, and it’s gonna be like Trump’s first term all over again. they’re gonna attack him; they’re gonna smear him; they’re gonna lie; they’re gonna get their key-positioned people to sludge everything up.
“I think at this point with Donald Trump; he’s unleashed, he’s so angry, he’s been slighted, he’s been lied about, they’ve impeached him, they’re… prosecuting him in New York, they’re trying to get him in D.C., they’re trying to get him in Georgia. Now they’re accusing him of a 30-year-old rape case. I mean, these people are relentless, and almost every single time, these stories turn out to be fake or, even worse, it’s them.”
“I think Trump gets elected, he walks in and says ‘I don’t care how, I don’t care why, we are going to terminate these people. We’re going to send them out with nice little boxes full of their belongings, and we’re going to figure out how to do it.'”
“That’s the number one thing this country needs right now,” Pool concluded. “I don’t think DeSantis does it.”
WATCH:

Here’s the interview in its entirety:

This article forwards your viewpoint but not for the same reasons. There is nothing stopping the establishment from cheating though whether its Trump or someone else. The caveat though is if its a repub that they still control then the election will be run fairly imo. I am still torn on what I think DeSantis is in reality. I hate to say it but this guy is much more right than wrong.

May 5, 2023

Savor Trump’s Electoral Landslide -- Until the Phantoms Vote​

By Jay Valentine

RINOs, psyops, controlled opposition like Breitbart and Fox and the grifter consultant class are selling the narrative that Trump wins the nomination bigly -- then takes the Electoral College.
Joe Biden is on wobbly knees, at the edge of the actuarial life chart, leaving America with the most ridiculous replacement president. His own party doesn’t want him to run -- but the party owners are stuck with him. That too favors Trump.
Blissfully count the new Senate majority, the expanding House majority, and the keys to a White House that will finally drain the swamp.
Then, have a coffee, sit down and remember 2022. That felt great too -- until the day after the election.
To become president, Trump must win a bunch of swing states. To win each state he needs more ballots in his pile than the other guy. It’s baked into the data -- which we look at every day -- that Trump is not going to win those swing states. None of them.
It’s not his fault. He will probably get more votes, just not more ballots.
Walk with me through the swing state landscape and let’s count them together. Electoral votes in parentheses.
Arizona (11). We have multiple sources of Arizona data. In Arizona, people can vote from hotels, RV Parks, vacant lots (literally). We have data showing elected officials in Arizona changed voter rolls when mail-in ballots were being mailed out. Those voters did not get their ballots. Where did they go?
In 2020, the state was run by Republicans -- RINOs for sure -- but not leftists. Now the leftists run everything.
In the 2022 election, they changed the print settings in Republican districts. They had thousands of ballots that did not signature match -- yet they accepted them!
So, in 2024, do you think Trump is going to overcome this with rallies? There are enough fake votes in one county in Arizona to overcome any advantage Trump gets statewide.
At least one Arizona election commission will make sure Trump loses in case the phantoms are not enough. Scratch Arizona.
Michigan (16). You remember Michigan -- where the white van drove up in the middle of the night with boxes delivered to the Detroit ballot counting locations. Well, in 2020, Michigan, at least the legislature was run by Republicans. Not anymore. Now, Michigan has brought true bipartisanship to state government with both parties denying there was election fraud.
We ran Michigan data for over a year. They have top-notch voter integrity teams. We and they found phantoms by the trainload. People registered 17 times.
In 2022 the Republicans put up some pretty good candidates -- complete wipeout. Republicans even lost the legislature.
People, what’s different today? Nothing, except Michigan is much worse. The leftists control everything. The Republicans have a civil war. Michigan is gone, scratch 16 electoral votes.
Wisconsin (10). Wisconsin is the state where it all started for the Fractal team. It’s where Sheriff Clarke pointed us to evaluate voter rolls. They have the some of the best voter integrity teams in the country.
245847_5_.png
Wisconsin also has the Wisconsin Election Commission -- charging $12,500 for a copy of the voter rolls. Kind of makes it hard to review them.
We run multiple copies today and we reported hidden characters in their voter IDs, ones you can see with advanced computer tools. Why would they do that? Who knows, but we suggest it is not to help Republican candidates.
Remember 2023. Oh wait -- it is 2023!
Remember the Supreme Court race in Wisconsin? The Republican got squashed by about 10 points. Now the Wisconsin Supreme Court -- which may well render judgement on election issues -- is leftist!
Senator Ron Johnson did squeak by against a nominal opponent -- only because two intrepid voter integrity guys used some advanced tools to keep the phantom army off balance. They probably won’t be around in 2024 -- because Republicans won’t fund them!
Wisconsin, run by leftists, is out of reach. Voter rolls have over three million people who are no longer active -- but the WEC refuses to remove them! Scratch Wisconsin.
Pennsylvania (20). Empirical data is the best -- so when a state elects a senator who is undeniably mentally deficient, cannot hold a lucid conversation, and spends his first weeks in office in a mental institution, well, it does not bode well for Trump.
Voter integrity teams in Pennsylvania are among the best in the country -- but they, like the rest, cannot get the armies of phantoms – that we and they found in voter rolls -- off the voter rolls. In Pennsylvania, in 2024, Trump can win by five or six points and lose by about 100,000 votes. It’s new arithmetic. Scratch Pennsylvania.
Georgia (16). Georgia is the state where the lovely voter integrity teams delivered 30,000-plus affidavits and other proof about fake voters to the county judge, and were told to pound sand.
In 2020 Georgia had RINOs in charge -- and now they have the same RINOs in charge trying to put Trump in prison. Really think Georgia is going to be won with red hats, rallies, and flags? If so, we are taking bets. Scratch Georgia.
Nevada (6). We just finished a report on Nevada after comparing its voter rolls with property tax rolls for one of their largest counties. The adjacent county wants us to run their data next. Well, if Trump is favored by the thousands of people who live in vacant lots and RV Parks, he has a shot in Nevada. Since we suspect those are not his voters, scratch Nevada.
What do these states have in common -- except they determine the next president?
Each is a hotbed of election fraud -- either from election commissions or phantom armies or both -- and in every case the RNC and the Trump campaign are ignoring the dinosaur in the kitchen.
Voter fraud will screw you on election day!
Why? Political consultants make money on ad placements and retainers -- not by dealing with baked-in fraud. If the RNC spent as much on election fraud remediation in each swing state as it did on flowers and booze, Trump might win some of these states. If the Trump campaign paid attention to the election integrity teams and took seriously the threat of election commission-instigated fraud, it could make a difference.
Unfortunately, the RNC is about raising dough and having elaborate meetings with mediocre minds. The Trump campaign thinks rallies, flags, and red hats can overcome the Left’s complete control of election apparatus.
It’s like France in 1939.
Trump is France.
Jay Valentine led the team that built the eBay fraud engine and the foundational technology for the TSA No-Fly List. Jay’s team built the Undeliverable Ballot Database. Jay can be reached at Omega4America.com and his Twitter is @Omega4America
It’s still not real evidence

Trump looking strong for 2024.

The TRUTH will be on Twitter this election cycle and it’s going to be a game changer. Getting harder for the dems to lie and cheat.

I look for Trump to rejoin Twitter at the appropriate time. It will be the shot heard round the world.
Maybe you guys can win the popular vote again. 1/5 is getting embarrassing. Particularly for the silent majority

Reactions: dpic73
Trump looking strong for 2024.

The TRUTH will be on Twitter this election cycle and it’s going to be a game changer. Getting harder for the dems to lie and cheat.

I look for Trump to rejoin Twitter at the appropriate time. It will be the shot heard round the world.

Good Lord. He cannot win the general. He cannot win the swing states. He cannot win the states where his candidates absolutely sucked balls in the midterms. You people are unbelievably stupid and are going to give us four more years of a democrat president.

Good Lord. He cannot win the general. He cannot win the swing states. He cannot win the states where his candidates absolutely sucked balls in the midterms. You people are unbelievably stupid and are going to give us four more years of a democrat president.
Call me stupid all you want, still voting for Trump.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT