ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Any Republicans who seriously want to be rid of Trump should consider his recent rhetoric very seriously.

He's not even being subtle about his intentions to be a true authoritarian this time around. If y'all send him back to the WH, he will never leave voluntarily again.

He's also being loud and clear about who he will align with...Putin, Xi, and Kim Jung Un.

Take him at his word on this stuff, or our democracy is done. This election may very well determine which side of WWIII we are on.
Wild conjecture and speculation from an American communist.

Reactions: dpic73
zqq1o.jpg

This kind of stuff is so freaking weird. I saw a truck flying a flag the other day that had Trump's head on Rambo's body. I can't even begin to wrap my head around the weird homoerotic psychology going on there
How many Trump NFT's do you suppose @TigerGrowls purchased? IDK his liquid situation but I bet he had to cut down on Bojangles for a few weeks.

So making more promises that he has no intention of ever keeping, and no plan of how he'd accomplish this. I'm still waiting for his health care plan.....

Under President Trump, our economy was booming, gas prices were low, and inflation was under control. Our border was secure, our adversaries feared us, & our military was strong.

I am proud to endorse Donald Trump for President and can’t wait until he’s back in the White House. pic.twitter.com/1M9lpBNXqI

— Marsha Blackburn (@VoteMarsha) April 17, 2023

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Under President Trump, our economy was booming, gas prices were low, and inflation was under control. Our border was secure, our adversaries feared us, & our military was strong.

I am proud to endorse Donald Trump for President and can’t wait until he’s back in the White House. pic.twitter.com/1M9lpBNXqI

— Marsha Blackburn (@VoteMarsha) April 17, 2023
If Marsha Blackburn endorses him, the Dems might as well not even put up a candidate. Game over!

Reactions: yoshi121374
He can promise anything he wants because he will never need to follow through since it’s impossible for him to win.
You're living in more of a fantasy than he is on this. Trump will be the nominee unless he's dead. What magic do you think is just going to come along and prevent him from getting the nomination?

You're living in more of a fantasy than he is on this. Trump will be the nominee unless he's dead. What magic do you think is just going to come along and prevent him from getting the nomination?

@scotchtiger knows Trump won't win the presidential election and has said so on many occasions. I do think it's likely he wins the republican nomination however. I think that's basically where Scotch is as well

Reactions: clemsontiger02
@scotchtiger knows Trump won't win the presidential election and has said so on many occasions. I do think it's likely he wins the republican nomination however. I think that's basically where Scotch is as well
Well here's the thing, that's the same risk everyone was comfortable assuming in 2016. If he gets the nomination, he has a good chance to win. A thousand things could happen between now and 2024 that benefit a Trump campaign.

They need to commit to not voting for him even if he gets the nomination, even though it means that Biden would definitely win again.

Well here's the thing, that's the same risk everyone was comfortable assuming in 2016. If he gets the nomination, he has a good chance to win. A thousand things could happen between now and 2024 that benefit a Trump campaign.

They need to commit to not voting for him even if he gets the nomination, even though it means that Biden would definitely win again.

Understood and agree, but I think most of the country is over the Trump drama. He hasn't helped himself post election with all the denial crap. He also has a very hard time getting anyone with any real knowledge or skill to work for him anymore. The RNC is t gonna help him much, they want him to flame out. They can't come out and say it, because dumbasses like @TigerGrowls will then say the RNC rigged it and try to start a Nationalistic third party which would effectively kill the RNC.

Understood and agree, but I think most of the country is over the Trump drama. He hasn't helped himself post election with all the denial crap. He also has a very hard time getting anyone with any real knowledge or skill to work for him anymore. The RNC is t gonna help him much, they want him to flame out. They can't come out and say it, because dumbasses like @TigerGrowls will then say the RNC rigged it and try to start a Nationalistic third party which would effectively kill the RNC.
I'm sorry, I'm no longer in the business of underestimating Donald Trump. It's honestly pretty astonishing to me that so many on the left are making this same mistake all over again.

Trump has to be treated as the grave threat that he is. If there's anything he's truly excellent at, it's understanding what the people want to hear.

I'm no longer in the business of underestimating Donald Trump.

Yep. If/when he's the nominee, it becomes a binary choice for voters. Either candidate can reasonably win at that point.

And Joe Biden won't be able to stay off the campaign trail like he did in 2020. Americans will see him - and his rapidly advancing age - on a regular basis. More appearances also give him more opportunities for public gaffes and missteps. Will being "Not Trump" be enough the second time around?

Speaking of Biden's age, what if - heaven forbid - something happens to him in the coming year+? Do the Democrats have someone on their bench who can step up and be a serious challenger?

Way too many "what ifs" for my liking. And way too many people just hoping that things will turn out differently.

Yep. If/when he's the nominee, it becomes a binary choice for voters. Either candidate can reasonably win at that point.

And Joe Biden won't be able to stay off the campaign trail like he did in 2020. Americans will see him - and his rapidly advancing age - on a regular basis. More appearances also give him more opportunities for public gaffes and missteps. Will being "Not Trump" be enough the second time around?

Speaking of Biden's age, what if - heaven forbid - something happens to him in the coming year+? Do the Democrats have someone on their bench who can step up and be a serious challenger?

Way too many "what ifs" for my liking. And way too many people just hoping that things will turn out differently.

I wonder the same thing about both Biden and Trump. Neither are young, and Trump frankly looks like a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen.

If Trump dies suddenly, can you even imagine the conspiracy theories the far right would make up about how the Deep State had assassinated him?

Yes, all this.

I didn't say he wouldn't get the nomination. I said he can't win the presidency. GOP nominates Trump, dems win. It's an indisputable fact at this point.

Reactions: yoshi121374

If they were smart, they'd realize this is their golden opportunity to ensure their candidate wins if they had the balls to nominate someone other than Trump/DeSantis. I think Biden can only win against those two(likely) but if he went up against someone like Sununu, he'd have enough crossover appeal to take it pretty easily IMO.

The Biden camp even admitted that Joe would only run again if it appeared Trump would be the Republican nominee. We need someone other than Joe running to hedge our bet in case Trump is not the nominee in the end, for whatever reason. Plus, he's just too damn old and the country would revolt if something happened to him and Kamala became President. I like her ok, but no way she has the mass appeal to effectively lead.

Should be praying things turn out differently than the last two years. It's been a disaster of historic proportions. The nation was much better off under Trump policies.

The GOP went around President Trump who is demolishing the field for 2024 by a long shot and worked out the debates themselves.

President Trump in response says “NO”.

I see that everybody is talking about the Republican Debates, but nobody got my approval, or the approval of the Trump Campaign, before announcing them. When you’re leading by seemingly insurmountable numbers, and you have hostile Networks with angry, TRUMP & MAGA hating anchors asking the “questions,” why subject yourself to being libeled and abused? Also, the Second Debate is being held at the Reagan Library, the Chairman of which is, amazingly, Fred Ryan, Publisher of The Washington Post. NO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT