ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

GPkOrydbUAA2udR

Is Donald Trump afraid to debate Joe Biden? How sad that our strong and brave ex president is too scared to debate senile Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
All in!!

The 2020 election was a coup designed to look like an election. A coup to end Donald Trumps Political career, and to give the Dems the power the so desperately coveted.

Don’t you dare say this was a Coup. Don’t say the Election was rigged. Don’t question the integrity of the Election. If you do then you are cancelled.

The Dems pulled off the biggest scam in history. They don’t want the 2020 Election ever spoken about again. If you dare bring it up you are deemed a crazed conspiracy theorist election denier.

The one thing the Democrats did fail to do is bury all the evidence. Videos started surfacing, and Dinesh D’Souza came out with 2000 Mules.

The evidence was there for all to see, but when your Democrat Politicians with the help from their RINO friends bully the Republican Party from speaking out, when you control the media you control the narrative. You control the truth and you control the American people by hiding the truth and instead selling false propaganda. The truth? They run from it. They hide from it. According to them the American people don’t deserve it. That is how they control you. All through false propaganda.

Here we are. Months from the most important Election in our lifetime. An Election that will make or break our Country.

We The People know we have the winning candidate. The Dems know we have the winning candidate. It doesn’t look like they have an agenda to sell, and they sure as hell don’t have any accomplishments. Are they simply waiting for this Election with something up their sleeve? It sure as hell feels that way. But how can they?

Evidence has been coming out in droves. All the swing states had Trump leading when the fireworks began. A fake water main break caused a shutdown in a Republican stronghold and that was only the beginning. Then out of nowhere the counting stopped and we all know what happened next. But don’t you dare talk about it.

Well I’m here to do just that. Talk about it. Let’s talk about the swing states. Let’s talk about all the people who were charged with election fraud. Let’s talk about Maricopa County where not only did people go to jail and get fired but they now have proof that Trump along with Kari Lake were robbed. Stripped from a convincing win. Let’s talk Pennsylvania where the same thing took place. Arrests for fraud and proof of fraud. Let’s talk Wisconsin where they just fired the most corrupt of all. A woman who admitted to changing 64000 votes at 3AM. A state lost by Trump by about 20000.
How about Michigan? More fraud, more arrests. We learned New Mexico wanted in on the fun and got caught. And how can we leave out Georgia. Yes, Georgia on my mind. Trump is accused of ordering the corrupt RINO Governor to find votes. Trump knew a robbery was committed and wanted answers. Georgia is a doozy. The Dominion computers were a scam, an outsider showed them how easy it was to hack. And then the entire cheat came out in Georgia. Many arrests and more evidence this state was stolen from Trump. Just pick a state and there was signs of fraud a lot of them with convictions of the fraudsters.

Here is my fear. While they had the election on mute from speaking about the rigged election, all of this evidence came out proving the steal. My fear? Why isn’t anyone talking about this. Why isn’t this front page news. Why are the Republicans all mum after these findings? Why the hell is Joe Biden still fraudulently residing in the White House? I’m sick of always catching the Dems breaking our laws and Constitution and walking away unscathed? Who is protecting them on the Right? This shit can’t happen without help so who are the dirty politicians selling us all out? The proof of fraud is out. The evidence of fraud is out. And not a word. I will leave with this. The Republican Party better get their house in order. Now! This country can’t survive another steal. We have the winning ticket with Trump let’s get him across the finish line. Together. My two cents

BREAKING: RNC Chair Lara Trump has announced that she is building an army of 100,000 poll workers and over 500 lawyers to monitor the 2024 election to stop the fraud

"We're going to have war rooms set up in every state across this country to deal with things as they happen not days, weeks, or months later."

"If we don't have free, fair, and transparent elections, nothing else matters."

This is the most important thing the RNC can do. We need to get ahead of the shenanigans Democrats will inevitably pull

Another great reason to vote for Trump.

TRUMP: "On day one, I will sign a new executive order to cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, transgender sanity, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content onto our children ... and I will not give one penny to any school that has a vaccine mandate or a mask mandate."

@realDonaldTrump @TPAction_ #PEOPLES2024

Another great reason to vote for Trump.

TRUMP: "On day one, I will sign a new executive order to cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, transgender sanity, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content onto our children ... and I will not give one penny to any school that has a vaccine mandate or a mask mandate."

@realDonaldTrump @TPAction_ #PEOPLES2024

WATCH: Silicon Valley Billionaire Chamath Palihapitiya says the media's portrayal of Trump has been a LIE and reveals that seeing Trump speak in person completely changed his view of him

"He is charismatic. He's intellectually sharp, and he's funny... I felt that I had misjudged him many years in the past. And so I was very glad that I had an opportunity to sit beside him and to actually interact with him one-on-one. It was really engaging."

Clipped by @KanekoaTheGreat

WATCH: Silicon Valley Billionaire Chamath Palihapitiya says the media's portrayal of Trump has been a LIE and reveals that seeing Trump speak in person completely changed his view of him

"He is charismatic. He's intellectually sharp, and he's funny... I felt that I had misjudged him many years in the past. And so I was very glad that I had an opportunity to sit beside him and to actually interact with him one-on-one. It was really engaging."

Clipped by @KanekoaTheGreat
GQJvAfVXsAAH5oa

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT