ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

The Trump campaign has fundamentally failed to grasp that the secret sauce from 2016 is ineffective now. Not only is it ineffective, it's having the opposite effect.

I think this is largely due to general public getting wise to his abject dishonesty.

Reactions: flotiger
This feels more like overtaxing to me. I paid roughly $100k in state income taxes last year. If the state took in $18 BILLION too much and returned me $1k, well, thanks for the slap in the face.
How much would you get back if he didn't return $1000 to you?

This feels more like overtaxing to me. I paid roughly $100k in state income taxes last year. If the state took in $18 BILLION too much and returned me $1k, well, thanks for the slap in the face.

Unfortunately you live in a red state, so you will likely never see a budget surplus unless a blue state loans your state the money.

Unfortunately you live in a red state, so you will likely never see a budget surplus unless a blue state loans your state the money.

Imagine if Mt. Pleasant was able to keep all 7%. Tons of money, near zero government assistance. We’d be flush. Unfortunately we have to carry the water for the less capable parts of the state, particularly the blue areas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT