ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Did Racist in Chief Obama speak yet?

trump: "Virtually 100% of the net job creation in the last year has gone to migrants. You know that? Most of the job creation has gone to migrants. In fact, I've heard that substantially more than... uh... beyond... actually beyond that number of 100%, it's a much higher number than that."

He said three different things in one sentence. And the third one is mathematically impossible. The first one is impossible, as it assumes that not one American citizen has gotten a new job in the last 12 months.

This man is a vegetable.

MAGA voters please explain what Der Fuehrer means here. Is he going to kick the loons off the Supreme Court and recodify Roe v Wade?

That dude has lost it. I wish I could have seen his face when Obama made his statement about his "crowd size". Making fun of him is the best strategy.

There is nothing a narcissist hates more than to be laughed at.

Reactions: okclem
trump: "Virtually 100% of the net job creation in the last year has gone to migrants. You know that? Most of the job creation has gone to migrants. In fact, I've heard that substantially more than... uh... beyond... actually beyond that number of 100%, it's a much higher number than that."

He said three different things in one sentence. And the third one is mathematically impossible. The first one is impossible, as it assumes that not one American citizen has gotten a new job in the last 12 months.

This man is a vegetable.
Hey, his statement that immigrants comprised more than 100 percent of job growth is no more illogical than when he declared that Kamala Harris would institute Communism "immediately if not sooner."

What is illogical is that none of Trump's supporters can figure out that what he says is illogical. They just stand behind him and nod their heads. Sad.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT