ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Trump is going to win anyway short of the most egregious cheating ever dreamt of.

Frank Luntz signals RFK Jr’s backing could help Trump win battlegrounds​

Well said.

What "MAGA" really means

The phrase has troubled liberals who think it is a call for a return to an America before civil rights, gay rights, and women's rights. But I have a more generous interpretation, one that is truer to my experience of Donald Trump as he is today. "Make America Great Again" recalls a nation brimming with vitality, with a can-do spirit, with hope and a belief in itself. It was an America that was beginning to confront its darker shadows, could acknowledge the injustice in its past and present, yet at the same time could celebrate its successes. It was a nation of broad prosperity, the world's most vibrant middle class, and a idealistic belief (though not consistently applied) in freedom, justice, and democracy. It was a nation that led the world in innovation, productivity, and technology. And it was the healthiest country in the world. I have talked to many Trump supporters. I have talked with his inner circle. I have talked to the man himself. This is the America they want to restore.

BREAKING: Texas Governor Greg Abbott has ordered the removal of ONE MILLION ineligible voters off the state's voter rolls, including 500,000 DEAD PEOPLE... yes, you read that correctly

Democrats inflated Texas's voter rolls with 1 million names

This also includes 6,500 noncitizens, 6,000 felons, 463,000 voters on the suspense list, etc

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what I mean when I say Texas isn't going blue because of Californians moving in. It's going blue because of ELECTION FRAUD.

BREAKING: The entire crowd at the National Guard Association meeting in Detroit just ERUPTED in cheers for Tulsi Gabbard as she walked on stage to formally endorse President Donald Trump

THIS IS MASSIVE!!

First, RFK Jr., and now Tulsi is joining team Trump?

We live in unprecedented times. God bless everyone who is taking the hits in order to help save American

BREAKING: Tulsi Gabbard just gave one of the most powerful speeches endorsing Trump in front of the National Guard Association

She also urged every common sense Democrat to join her and RFK Jr. in supporting Trump

"We as Americans must stand together to reject this anti-freedom culture of political retaliation and abuse of power. We can't allow our country to be destroyed by politicians who will put their own power ahead of the interests who will put their own power ahead of the interests."

BREAKING: Trump announces that his upcoming administration will build new Nuclear Power Plants to supply cheaper electricity for the next generation of American innovation

"We have to produce massive electricity,"

"Nuclear now has become very good, very safe, and you build the smaller plants and you attach them... Nuclear is very powerful, very good." Via the @ShawnRyan762 interview

This is why they are doing everything in their power to stop Trump. He doesn't work for anybody. He works for the American people. Guess who it would "hurt" to have nuclear energy... the oil and gas lobbies, but Trump is willing to do it because it's the RIGHT thing to do

If we double the amount of nuclear energy on the grid, the cost of everything will be reduced to HALF overnight. Nuclear plants take time to build, but I trust a builder like Trump to do the job over the cackling dragon they've put up against him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT