ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Where has the cadavere in chief been for the last 2 weeks? Oh, I see, he's been on vacation.

Trump can walk and chew gum at the same time. Your guy can't walk on his own.

You only consider him a moron because he's smarter than you.
Hey Loser, are you saying he shouldn't be allowed to take vacations, even if it's a working one?

"Throughout his time in California and Delaware, the president participated in a series of calls with foreign leaders as the US continues to push for a deal that would see a ceasefire in Gaza and the release of Hamas-held hostages, while trying to stop clashes between Israel and Hezbollah from devolving into a wider war that could draw in the United States and Iran.

As Israel and Hezbollah each carried out strikes over last weekend, the White House said the president was continuously monitoring the situation and engaged with his national security team from his California retreat.

Now free from the pressures and time constraints that come with being a campaign principal, Biden has worked over the last few weeks to set his legacy — with a special focus on foreign affairs. His administration’s negotiation with Russia that led to the largest prisoner exchange in decades at the beginning of this month was a crucial achievement.

Biden has also spoken with at least five world leaders since his convention speech last week. He spoke with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about the continued threats from Iran and the need for a ceasefire deal on August 21.

Last Friday, still in California, Biden spoke with Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani and, separately, with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi to “discuss diplomatic efforts to bring the ceasefire and hostage release deal to a conclusion,” the White House said. Those calls occurred as crucial hostage and ceasefire talks took place in Cairo.

Also on Friday, the president spoke with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky ahead of Ukraine’s Independence Day, while rolling out an announcement about new aid for Ukraine and sanctions against Russia.

He also spoke with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday to discuss his Indian counterpart’s recent trip to Ukraine. And finally, Biden announced another set of judicial nominees during his vacation — putting him in a position to have named more judges on the bench than his predecessor.

Asked for more information about Biden’s activities since last week’s convention speech, the White House said there is “no such thing as a presidential ‘vacation’” while reiterating the series of calls Biden participated in.

“The president is always working wherever he goes,” White House spokesperson Saloni Sharma said in a statement.

never forget what this moron did to our country

BdZFcu.jpg

Reactions: tboonpickens
Hey Loser, are you saying he shouldn't be allowed to take vacations, even if it's a working one?

"Throughout his time in California and Delaware, the president participated in a series of calls with foreign leaders as the US continues to push for a deal that would see a ceasefire in Gaza and the release of Hamas-held hostages, while trying to stop clashes between Israel and Hezbollah from devolving into a wider war that could draw in the United States and Iran.

As Israel and Hezbollah each carried out strikes over last weekend, the White House said the president was continuously monitoring the situation and engaged with his national security team from his California retreat.

Now free from the pressures and time constraints that come with being a campaign principal, Biden has worked over the last few weeks to set his legacy — with a special focus on foreign affairs. His administration’s negotiation with Russia that led to the largest prisoner exchange in decades at the beginning of this month was a crucial achievement.

Biden has also spoken with at least five world leaders since his convention speech last week. He spoke with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about the continued threats from Iran and the need for a ceasefire deal on August 21.

Last Friday, still in California, Biden spoke with Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani and, separately, with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi to “discuss diplomatic efforts to bring the ceasefire and hostage release deal to a conclusion,” the White House said. Those calls occurred as crucial hostage and ceasefire talks took place in Cairo.

Also on Friday, the president spoke with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky ahead of Ukraine’s Independence Day, while rolling out an announcement about new aid for Ukraine and sanctions against Russia.

He also spoke with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday to discuss his Indian counterpart’s recent trip to Ukraine. And finally, Biden announced another set of judicial nominees during his vacation — putting him in a position to have named more judges on the bench than his predecessor.

Asked for more information about Biden’s activities since last week’s convention speech, the White House said there is “no such thing as a presidential ‘vacation’” while reiterating the series of calls Biden participated in.

“The president is always working wherever he goes,” White House spokesperson Saloni Sharma said in a statement.

You always present your ignorance Tinkerbell, and I hope you keep it up. Please keep talking! Please keep Talking! I want you to get the message out.

Your message: "I am stupid, but I will vote democrat regardless of anything that happens in this country".

Our Tigers put forth a pitiful showing on the field last night, but that doesn't have any affect on my life. The beliefs you have, do have an affect on my life.

Have a good day idiot!

Reactions: TigerRagRob

Proof Trump put a cap on insulin in 2020. 2021 Biden reversed it, waited three years to implement it again and now these liars are pretending they did that.

When all they really did was cause American citizens to pay higher insulin costs for three years for no reason. So they could do a political victory lap.

How does despicable is that?

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Remember how I told you all your sources lie and deceive you and you fall for it every time? Well here again they've "gaslighted" you and because you're an easy mark, you went along with it, or worse, you knew it was a lie and you didn''t care, just like the Grand Master of Lies, @TigerGrowls.

He was talking about a nine day Congressional trip he took to Afghanistan in 2008. Will you apologize for peddling this falsehood?

WALZ RETURNS FROM OVERSEAS TRIP INVESTIGATING MILITARY HEALTHCARE​

Walz sees progress, but says there is still a need to streamline medical records system

https://web.archive.org/web/2009010...ess/mn01_walz/0116Investigatingmilitary.shtml

Remember how I told you all your sources lie and deceive you and you fall for it every time? Well here again they've "gaslighted" you and because you're an easy mark, you went along with it, or worse, you knew it was a lie and you didn''t care, just like the Grand Master of Lies, @TigerGrowls.

He was talking about a nine day Congressional trip he took to Afghanistan in 2008. Will you apologize for peddling this falsehood?

WALZ RETURNS FROM OVERSEAS TRIP INVESTIGATING MILITARY HEALTHCARE​

Walz sees progress, but says there is still a need to streamline medical records system

https://web.archive.org/web/2009010...ess/mn01_walz/0116Investigatingmilitary.shtml
Remember how I told you that you was a lying pos that cant ever be honest even if your life depended on it? He claims he deployed and served in combat, which he never did. He is also a lying pos just like you. The word game works on low info voters and low IQ people. Now go play in the street...Also you still believe your sources after all that they have been wrong about and proven to be lying about. Bet you still wear a mask sitting in your car alone and are on what your 20th booster by now?

Remember how I told you that you was a lying pos that cant ever be honest even if your life depended on it? He claims he deployed and served in combat, which he never did. He is also a lying pos just like you. The word game works on low info voters and low IQ people. Now go play in the street...Also you still believe your sources after all that they have been wrong about and proven to be lying about. Bet you still wear a mask sitting in your car alone and are on what your 20th booster by now?
YOUR POST states he said "When he was in Afghanistan" which he was and I proved that he was talking about his Congressional trip.

YOUR POST follows up with "He was never deployed to Afghanistan" which is NOT what he was claiming!

Who is the liar here???

If I am a lying POS, you would be able to prove it but you're unable to because you avoid the truth like a plague in favor of dark forces who try to manipulate you and it works like a charm.

You are a danger to this country because you walk around like a ticking time bomb over imaginary injustices that you falsely believe. Right-wing social media has destroyed you so I would advise that you seek therapy before you harm someone and finish your life in a jail cell.

YOUR POST states he said "When he was in Afghanistan" which he was and I proved that he was talking about his Congressional trip.

YOUR POST follows up with "He was never deployed to Afghanistan" which is NOT what he was claiming!

Who is the liar here???

If I am a lying POS, you would be able to prove it but you're unable to because you avoid the truth like a plague in favor of dark forces who try to manipulate you and it works like a charm.

You are a danger to this country because you walk around like a ticking time bomb over imaginary injustices that you falsely believe. Right-wing social media has destroyed you so I would advise that you seek therapy before you harm someone and finish your life in a jail cell.
Keep playing the word game and gaslighting. There are videos that have already been posted. He even lied about his rank...Maybe you guys should just go ahead and throw him off the ticket and replace him with Hillary and be done with it...You could have a full girl-power ticket instead of one where one just pretends to be a girl...

Keep playing the word game and gaslighting. There are videos that have already been posted. He even lied about his rank...Maybe you guys should just go ahead and throw him off the ticket and replace him with Hillary and be done with it...You could have a full girl-power ticket instead of one where one just pretends to be a girl...
You lied
You were busted
You don't care

You lied
You were busted
You don't care

So you launch insults because it's the only thing you have
Again he lied, you lied, he got busted, you got busted, and neither of you care. All you got is projections in an attempt to shift the narrative off of the fact you both did the things that you are now attempting to accuse us of... projection, projection, projection. Do my insults back at you hurt your feelings? Im sorry, ok I just cant do you, so no Im not really sorry...

Again he lied, you lied, he got busted, you got busted, and neither of you care. All you got is projections in an attempt to shift the narrative off of the fact you both did the things that you are now attempting to accuse us of... projection, projection, projection. Do my insults back at you hurt your feelings? Im sorry, ok I just cant do you, so no Im not really sorry...
You can still think he lied other times, has stolen valor, etc and yet admit that he wasn’t lying THIS time and that the video was taken out of context. Admitting you were wrong in a single situation actually strengthens your position with me in a lot of cases because it shows you’re capable of critical thought and self assessment. But you do you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT