ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Trump is smarter and sharper than all you loony libs combined.
Dude is dumber than a hairball and insane to boot. He's really not well - did you watch the video?

GYl9ZETasAIe3Jw

EVERYONE KNOWS I WOULD NOT SUPPORT A FEDERAL ABORTION BAN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, AND WOULD, IN FACT, VETO IT, BECAUSE IT IS UP TO THE STATES TO DECIDE BASED ON THE WILL OF THEIR VOTERS (THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE!). LIKE RONALD REAGAN BEFORE ME, I FULLY SUPPORT THE THREE EXCEPTIONS FOR RAPE, INCEST, AND THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER. I DO NOT SUPPORT THE DEMOCRATS RADICAL POSITION OF LATE TERM ABORTION LIKE, AS AN EXAMPLE, IN THE 7TH, 8TH, OR 9TH MONTH OR, IN CASE THERE IS ANY QUESTION, THE POSSIBILITY OF EXECUTION OF THE BABY AFTER BIRTH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER!

Oh yes!

Uh oh… looks like RFK Jr will not just focus on health…

RFK Jr says Trump will give him Portfolio Access to Look into ALL Military and Intelligence Agencies 👀

"I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind."

BREAKING: Trump just conducted a vicious TAKEDOWN of 60 Minutes, saying he'll only do their interview if they APOLOGIZE for lying about Hunter Biden's laptop

"They said the laptop from hell was from Russia. And I said it wasn't from Russia, it was from Hunter. And I never got an apology. So I'm sort of waiting."

I LOVE THIS. Trump should stand his ground.

BREAKING: Trump just conducted a vicious TAKEDOWN of 60 Minutes, saying he'll only do their interview if they APOLOGIZE for lying about Hunter Biden's laptop

"They said the laptop from hell was from Russia. And I said it wasn't from Russia, it was from Hunter. And I never got an apology. So I'm sort of waiting."

I LOVE THIS. Trump should stand his ground.
LMAO that she needs to apologize to him before he apologizes to ALL Americans. He's lucky his ass isn't sleeping on a concrete bed in Rikers. F him

Reactions: tboonpickens
DatesSamplePollsterSponsorResultNet result

President: general election, 2024

Sept. 29-Oct. 11,261LVYouGovThe EconomistHarris49%46%TrumpMoreHarris+3
Sept. 29-Oct. 11,463RVYouGovThe EconomistHarris48%45%TrumpMoreHarris+3
Sept. 29-Oct. 11,000LVEmerson CollegeHarris50%49%TrumpHarris+2
Sept. 23-Oct. 11,001LVSusquehanna Polling & ResearchHarris49%44%TrumpHarris+5
Sept. 27-2911,381LVMorning ConsultHarris51%46%TrumpHarris+5
Sept. 27-29888RVLegerThe New York PostHarris50%48%TrumpHarris+2
Sept. 27-29837LVLegerThe New York PostHarris51%47%TrumpHarris+4

Last edited:
Reactions: tboonpickens