ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Get ready libs and haters. Your potus on the way and getting close.
"As Trump leads, speculation suggests that some manipulation could be at play, with one theory naming Elon Musk."

"Musk’s support for Trump is not limited to X. In a Monday post on X, he hailed Trump’s lead over Kamala Harris on Polymarket. He also lauded the prediction platform for being more accurate than polls. As the difference increases from 3% to almost 7% between Monday and Tuesday, speculation of manipulation is now frothing.

In particular, one Polymarket user with the Fredi9999 account handle is under scrutiny. According to Polymarket data, this is the platform’s largest holder, with up to 7.9 million in Trump shares. Fredi also boasts $7.17 million in position value, all of them on Trump, alongside even more capital ready for deployment.

Speculation suggests that Fredi9999 could be Elon Musk,
as recent tweets about Trump and Pennsylvania align with large purchases made by Fredi on Polymarket."

“Seems [the username] is designed to give the impression it is some random whale flinging cash around. Many such cases. But a lot of whales just make huge bets and move on. This person moves the price slightly and then uses limit orders to try to get as many shares as possible,” Domer, a political bettor commented.

WTF is he rattling about? LOL

I love it that these guys are laughing at him -whoever they are- because he rarely gets an honest reaction to his meandering gibberish.

Andrew Shultz. Relatively new comedian (at least to me). Funny in the things I've seen. I actually think he's a pro Trump guy and he's more laughing along.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT