ADVERTISEMENT

Trump at the NABJ Convention - A Thread

Just wait, I guarantee magas will start claiming the left has really given Trump no other choice than to be the racist, misogynist person he's "now" being.

😂😂😂 I knew you clowns would do this!! Y’all are pathetic!

They tried to set him up and got scorched!

😂😂😂 I knew you clowns would do this!! Y’all are pathetic!

They tried to set him up and got scorched!

Wait.... You think somehow Donald Trump came out of this looking good? I guess if you think Black people only have migrant jobs, you question someone's race, and are insulting to interviewers....

Reactions: dpic73
It's all they have because it's all they are. And they have the audacity to call themselves Christians.
Who made you the judge of who a Christian is? You’ve said this garbage several times and you really show how ignorant you are every time you open your mouth!!

Jesus did. Deal with it.
Well…that’s not true at all!! What He said was, “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?”

He also said in Matthew 7:21-23 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

You’re an embarrassment…

Well…that’s not true at all!! What He said was, “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?”

He also said in Matthew 7:21-23 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

You’re an embarrassment…
Jesus very clearly laid out what his philosophy was. Maga is the literal antithesis to every bit of it.

Maga Christians don't even talk the talk, forget walking the walk. It isn't Christian Nationalism. It's just good ol' fashioned white Nationalism hiding under veil of Christianity.

You, specifically, are not a Christian. You advance a hateful ideology in the name of Christianity.

Jesus very clearly laid out what his philosophy was. Maga is the literal antithesis to every bit of it.

Maga Christians don't even talk the talk, forget walking the walk. It isn't Christian Nationalism. It's just good ol' fashioned white Nationalism hiding under veil of Christianity.

You, specifically, are not a Christian. You advance a hateful ideology in the name of Christianity.
Haha…you have no idea who I am or what I believe. You think labeling people makes you look smart and really it makes you look petty and ignorant.

Since you’re such a theologian please tell me what Jesus’ philosophy was.

Also, tell me what a MAGA Christian is…I gotta hear this.

This is like asking people in southern red states about crime/income/health/education metrics and saying they should all be top 10 in every metric since they've been voting the same way for decades.
I have not seen pubs promising southern red states they will have top 10 health health/income/education. Crime is provably worse in dem controlled areas. not sure why you threw that one in there. Even in red states, most of the crime is often in urban areas with local dem control.

He’s really not…and if he were a Trump supporter you’d trash him like you’re doing the others on here!
If I did it would only be because I'd feel threatened by how excellent he is with words. Just admit that you feel it when he gets real. 😅

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT