ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just said they are serving Clemson

Guess if the U OF SC was ever there.....it would be village idiot pizza
Excluding Her Majesty Dawn Staley of course. She just would not go.

Clemson’s players are humble, men of the people. Similar to Trump, who often eats KFC and McDee’s, and he’s probaly going to live to be 100.

I can see Baron leading the team on a tour of the white house now and pulling one of these moves
giphy.gif

How were they able to pull this one together so quickly? Last time it seems like it took months to set up.

I know Trump is after some good pub but.......

I’d be shocked if Trump tried to pass off what he wanted that might otherwise be criticized onto someone else...

I am concerned that going to the White House to meet Trump with the current political landscape could not be good? The left media like CNN may be wanting Dabo to say some kind of political rhetoric about Donald Trump, and if he doesn't, they could throw the Clemson football program into some of these issue.

CNN has all the power. Hopefully they will realize that these are just decent young men trying to get an education and play football, and not political football.

I am concerned that going to the White House to meet Trump with the current political landscape could not be good? The left media like CNN may be wanting Dabo to say some kind of political rhetoric about Donald Trump, and if he doesn't, they could throw the Clemson football program into some of these issue.

CNN has all the power. Hopefully they will realize that these are just decent young men trying to get an education and play football, and not political football.
Good lord dude

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT