ADVERTISEMENT

Trump on X with Elon

Why would I as a level minded conservative adult want to try and decipher the madness of the liberal hive mind? They dont call it the woke mind virus for nothing. LOL!!
A quick glance at the polls and the betting markets this morning show that the libs don't have much to worry about 😅

Reactions: nytigerfan

Libs running scared!!​

Kamala Harris and Tim Walz’s Campaign in Complete Meltdown Over Elon Musk’s Space with President Donald Trump​

hell yes. we're back to getting a steady drip from GWP. thank you growls. i was worried you were gonna let them go under.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls

This is the Kamala we all know. When put in front of a camera and challenged, Americans will see her radical agenda and one that was kept quiet for the last 3.5 years.

She's no moderate even if MSM tries to portray her as such. Just like we knew Biden was not mentally fit, the truth eventually comes out.

• Haha
Reactions: okclem and fatpiggy

This is the Kamala we all know. When put in front of a camera and challenged, Americans will see her radical agenda and one that was kept quiet for the last 3.5 years.
So you're going to use a clip from early 2016 to explain what she will do now that she's been VP for four years? There are indications that her views have changed and she's moved more to the middle on a lot of issues, so why don't you wait until she's asked about this again? Do you think Trump has changed his position on any issues since he ran in 2016? Hell, he flipped on his position about EVs overnight after Elon endorsed him.

Reactions: yoshi121374
So you're going to use a clip from early 2016 to explain what she will do now that she's been VP for four years? There are indications that her views have changed and she's moved more to the middle on a lot of issues, so why don't you wait until she's asked about this again? Do you think Trump has changed his position on any issues since he ran in 2016? Hell, he flipped on his position about EVs overnight after Elon endorsed him.
I can only take her at her word. She said that. Has her radical opinion changed? Maybe, but she has yet to sit down and take an interview. As I said, there was a reason why Biden was not put in front of the camera very often until he absolutely had to. We saw how that worked out.

I look forward to hearing Kamala have to explain her ideas, policy and agenda. I think that's when most Americans will be able to get some answers and quite frankly, some honesty from her.

She is no moderate and you know it.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I can only take her at her word. She said that. Has her radical opinion changed? Maybe, but she has yet to sit down and take an interview. As I said, there was a reason why Biden was not put in front of the camera very often until he absolutely had to. We saw how that worked out.

I look forward to hearing Kamala have to explain her ideas, policy and agenda. I think that's when most Americans will be able to get some answers and quite frankly, some honesty from her.

She is no moderate and you know it.
I didn't say she was a moderate, I said she's moved more to the middle, how much we'll have to see. You will get what you want from her but give her some space to work out her policy details before casting judgment, as she found herself in this position virtually overnight. I'm sure that four years as VP can do a lot for how you approach an issue - after all, what better place to learn about how policies affect real world issues than that?

I didn't say she was a moderate, I said she's moved more to the middle, how much we'll have to see. You will get what you want from her but give her some space to work out her policy details before casting judgment, as she found herself in this position virtually overnight. I'm sure that four years as VP can do a lot for how you approach an issue - after all, what better place to learn about how policies affect real world issues than that?

Are you trying to say that things can change in eight years? Hogwash.

Why would I as a level minded conservative adult want to try and decipher the madness of the liberal hive mind? They dont call it the woke mind virus for nothing. LOL!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

run for the hills! trump did a safe space interview!

trump being back on twatter is the best thing that has happened to Kamala. Let more people see his crazy tweets and the ramblings of a senile old man.

"I am crushing kamala in the real polls!"
"she should be disqualified and I am suing her for taking biden's money!"

Let the world see his fear and desperation.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
Let’s see if anything out of the ordinary occurs. If you think everything was done in an honest fashion in ‘20, then I’m sure you have your reasons.
I asked you specifically because you showed some integrity in accepting the ban, and seem to be pretty reasoned, accepting faults from both parties not just the "other", etc. I know you don't care about my approval lol, just giving you context for why I singled you out with that question.

I ask because the amount of smoke from last election that when it investigated or reviewed by bipartisan people involved (nefarious suitcases that turned out to be completely standard storage to that area, things "deleted" where the person just didn't know what to look for, "thumb drives" that were actually mints, complete recounts, cyber ninja's audit adding votes to Biden, etc etc) it turns out the smoke was just a fog machine by people looking for anything to explain their feelings. They care so much and all of their bubble care so much and the rally's show so many people with fervor that they just can't believe it. So you look for anything to latch on to (maybe not you specifically). So with that in mind, if all that "smoke" was enough last cycle, I just don't see any chance the "machine" of die hard "investigators" aren't able to create that same fog again. So if court case after court case, debunking after debunking wasn't enough this cycle, I am not sure what could possibly change next cycle.

Reactions: yoshi121374
That can't be true for both parties though. Though maybe supporters of both hold that opinion, is that what you mean?
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I think the Democratic Party is thrilled when Trump holds a 90-minute news conference or appears on a podcast.

I think the Republican Party is thrilled when Trump holds a 90-minute news conference or appears on a podcast.

I think supporters of Harris-Walz are thrilled when Trump holds a news conference or appears on a podcast.

I think supporters of Trump are thrilled when Trump holds a news conference or appears on a podcast.

I think the more exposure Trump has over the next 90 days, independent voters will find their decision at the ballot box will become clearer.

The latter
I think it was the "Period" that threw me, but I do agree with the latter at the high level. Though there are plenty of people like @CUT93 that support Trump in the voting/policy sense, but disagree that more exposure to him is a positive.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I think the Democratic Party is thrilled when Trump holds a 90-minute news conference or appears on a podcast.

I think the Republican Party is thrilled when Trump holds a 90-minute news conference or appears on a podcast.

I think supporters of Harris-Walz are thrilled when Trump holds a news conference or appears on a podcast.

I think supporters of Trump are thrilled when Trump holds a news conference or appears on a podcast.

I think the more exposure Trump has over the next 90 days, independent voters will find their decision at the ballot box will become clearer.
Got you, and mostly agree with the average supporter for all of the above. Though I suspect a lot of Trump's campaign staff may not agree in the quiet part of their brain.

Reactions: okclem
A quick glance at the polls and the betting markets this morning show that the libs don't have much to worry about 😅
HIllary says hi... How has that worked out in the past? Its all due to the fact they oversample Dems in the polling...She was at 99% to win and it wasnt that close in the EC at the end...

Reactions: fatpiggy
HIllary says hi... How has that worked out in the past? Its all due to the fact they oversample Dems in the polling...She was at 99% to win and it wasnt that close in the EC at the end...
He also mentioned betting markets. What's your rebuttal on that point? There's no bias or margin of error in betting markets. It's about cold hard wet stinky cash.

Well, I have to say up front that I'm a big Musk fan, especially on the spaceX and EVs.

But honestly, I put him in the same boat that I put Lebron James, Aaron Rogers, and almost any Hollywood type when they start talking social issues. Namely, they are welcome to their opinions, but they are no more qualified to talk about this stuff than any other Joe from the street. Musk just has a bigger platform than anyone else.

Well, I have to say up front that I'm a big Musk fan, especially on the spaceX and EVs.

But honestly, I put him in the same boat that I put Lebron James, Aaron Rogers, and almost any Hollywood type when they start talking social issues. Namely, they are welcome to their opinions, but they are no more qualified to talk about this stuff than any other Joe from the street. Musk just has a bigger platform than anyone else.
I was a big fan of his until Covid. Then I started wondering whether he was also a total charlatan, like Trump. Now I don't even wonder anymore.

Polls are a snapshot in time. I don't think either side should be worried about them right now. Trends are important, though, and if Trump is to win he has to find a way to reverse trends. And with the DNC coming up, it isn't likely to happen this coming week.

Harris will certainly have her bumps in the road. Her economic policy will cause people both far left and far right to criticize it. I, for one, didn't like her advocating for eliminating taxes on tips. I think that is a lousy policy and will mean that hospitality workers who bring home, say, $50K a year between salary and tips will pay far less in taxes than the sanitation worker who is paid the same in salary.

I get a bonus at work but no one is suggesting that it be exempt from taxes.

(On the other hand, I get why she announced the policy: she wants to win Nevada just like Trump does.)

I think, in the end, the difference in this campaign will come down to which vision of America's future is more compelling for the typical voter: the dark future offered by Trump or the optimistic outlook offered by Harris. History says Americans are generally optimistic. They were drawn to Reagan's "City on a Hill" vision and his, "It's Morning in America" four years later. I think that will help Harris-Walz in November, too.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem

I agree to a point, he is just one person.

However, Elon does have more experience than almost any other person on what it takes to manage a large corporation(s). Disagree that the Government should be run like a corporation, that is fine. But to put Elon on par with Lebron or Aaron Rogers? Elon has vast more experience and depth of knowledge. C'mon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT