ADVERTISEMENT

Trump on X with Elon

I really wish I could be there the moment you realize how stupid you've been. I sincerely worry for your family, though, if you have one.
So now you are essentially doing what Kamala does, and just copying everything I say?

The critical thinker bit, the worry about you bit. Come on, guy. Come up w your own bits. Be original or at least be entertaining.

So now you are essentially doing what Kamala does, and just copying everything I say?

The critical thinker bit, the worry about you bit. Come on, guy. Come up w your own bits. Be original or at least be entertaining.
You should try being a little more original with your posts. I don't even find you the least bit entertaining.

Again no substance. There are clear policy differences, especially now with Kamala. It's black and white, especially when you look at her voting record and what she has actually said.

If you are pro transgender, pro abortions, pro pronouns, pro Woke, pro illegal immigration, pro government ran healthcare, education, pro everything big government in your life you will vote for Kamala.

What's funny is the term Liberal has really changed over the years. Liberals used to be for more independent freedoms and smaller government. Now it's really more about Never Trump than anything. No matter the freedoms you give up or the financial burdens you endure, it's all about Never Trump because it's personal.

It's really a fascinating time to be alive. The pendulum always shifts back at some point.

Sure

My prediction is that when Kamala holds an interview, right wingers will blame the media for not asking the type of questions they want the media to ask. They will charge the media with being in cahoots with Harris.

The debate will be fun though. Particularly when Kamala reminds Trump that he was a frequent contributor to her campaigns. Guess that is just another example of his bad judgment?

Listened to some of the interview this morning. Some cliffs:

X(twitter) is a 3rd rate platform and crashed for 45 minutes.
Trump sounds like sylvester from looney tunes. Is he umm ok? He literally sounds drunk

Trump wants to defund education in America
Trump wants to give tax breaks to the corporations
Trump thinks Kamilia is pretty
Trump thinks Kamala is going to stop fracking. I wish she would but she's not going to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT