ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot in ear at rally?

First, I don't think the sniper was SS. Likely a different group also under DHS but separate from USSS.
Second, the angle of his gun from the first part of the video is not even close to the angle of the gun when he shoots at the end. I don't know what he was looking at in the first part of the video, but it was not the shooter, not even close to that area.

You will see on this video that those snipers with Police on their back are indeed Secret Service. You will see at 8:30 of this video that they have a patch on their left sleeve that says 'United States Secret Service Special Operations Division (ERT)', then at 8:47 of this video you will see a side angle where you see the above mentioned patch and 'Police' on their back. So, I think you might be wrong about thinking they were not SS.

Reactions: fatpiggy
More background reporting on the shooter. Registered Republican wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt at the scene with classmates saying he was conservative with an interest in going military/ROTC. This does not sound like a leftist at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Dadar and tgrharley
The shooters AR rifle was legally bought BY HIS FATHER. There will be an investigation on how he got his father's rifle, and where did he make the explosives. If his father (or parents) were found to have been irresponsible for his son's actions by the him acquiring his father's rifle, then the father (and maybe the mother) should be charged.

WHAT?

Yeah if parents knew he was making explosives that would be one thing but this was not a kid. He is 20 years old. Why should the parents be held criminally accountable for their id being a dumb ass. My 20 year old goes shooting with friends on occasion and if he wants to take one of my guns with him, he is welcome to.

Now my son is mentally stable and has grown up around guns and in gun control situations but still...if he did something stupid, why would I be held responsible for his actions. He will be 21 in October and he is responsible for his actions. I can still guide and direct him to do the right things but he is an adult.

Reactions: Allornothing
More background reporting on the shooter. Registered Republican wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt at the scene with classmates saying he was conservative with an interest in going military/ROTC. This does not sound like a leftist at all.

Do you know what political party his parents affiliated with? Were they both Republicans? Were they both Democrats? Or were they one of each?

@tboonpickens

Last edited:
Reactions: scartiger
WHAT?

Yeah if parents knew he was making explosives that would be one thing but this was not a kid. He is 20 years old. Why should the parents be held criminally accountable for their id being a dumb ass. My 20 year old goes shooting with friends on occasion and if he wants to take one of my guns with him, he is welcome to.

Now my son is mentally stable and has grown up around guns and in gun control situations but still...if he did something stupid, why would I be held responsible for his actions. He will be 21 in October and he is responsible for his actions. I can still guide and direct him to do the right things but he is an adult.
If you willingly provide a weapon to someone and they use it to commit a crime, you should carry some responsibility no matter how old your son is.

If you willingly provide a weapon to someone and they use it to commit a crime, you should carry some responsibility no matter how old your son is.

I'll agree to disagree here and that is fine. I guess I just have a family who has always been around guns. When my dad lived up here, if me and my buddies went shooting, he never had an issue with my grabbing his guns to add to the shoot.

I've borrowed and let buddies borrow guns to shoot and hunt. I'll guess may I am too lax on some things relating to guns but an adult is responsible for their own actions.

I mean if you let someone borrow your car, they go to the bar and get drunk, drive, and kill someone...is that on me?

How far does it go? Someone comes to your house and you cook steaks...you provide them with a steak knife and they proceed to stab someone in the neck with it...is that on you?

Guess I just feel like a father should know his son...now I will say this. If the rumors of him being an ANTIFA guy and posting that shit on social media and the dad provided the gun, then that is a different level b/c that would trigger concern of mental illness or at least mental confusion/issues.

I don't see where it's relevant what party he favored. If i was the left and wanted to find somebody to assassinate my enemy, i wouldn't look on my side for the shooter either.

I don't see where it's relevant what party he favored. If i was the left and wanted to find somebody to assassinate my enemy, i wouldn't look on my side for the shooter either.

And most 20 year olds likely just register to whatever party their parents do.

If we are believing everything that’s being posted in the internet, apparently his only charitable donation was $15 to Biden the day he was elected

Reactions: Clemsontrav16

Dude, you should spend less time creating videos and more time paying attention. You AND Darrell Owens, whoever the heck he is. I heard on EVERY news outlet (Fox and CBS, NBC) that he WAS a registered Republican..........as if that's even germane. Dang man. Gee.

Of course it is lol. In any case, what happened yesterday is a despicable act in the same way as the events of Jan 6 being despicable. Both are low points in U.S. history.
Damn you're stupid. Trying to equate the attempted assassination of a former & future POTUS to a riot on J6. I would say get some help, but there is no help for you that would suffice.

The "low points" are your IQ score.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Haven't read entire thread. Still, some critical failures here. A federal agent on Rivals MB said the rooftop the shooter was on was 150 yds from the stage and outside of their security perimeter. If that perimeter range is true, some folks need to be fired. Gross negligence to not have every rooftop, window, and/or access point secured at least out to 1 mile. Hell, if the shooter had been trained at US Army Sniper School at Ft. Benning, they have capability to hit targets 2 miles away with right weaponry. The fact that there was no LEO on that roof prior to this means some local and state level LEO leadership should also be fired.

Just a cascading series of failures.

Hunter Biden & Joe Biden sold out our country for their financial gain.

You have no problem with that though.

Username checks out...

If you are going to hand a weapon to someone that cannot legally purchase it themselves, you have be have some level of responsibility. What @nmerritt11 is saying would be true in my house as well, and I have full trust that my son will not do something crazy like this, but if it were to happen then I've failed in multiple ways and would have to own up to it.

Reactions: nmerritt11
Username checks out...

If you are going to hand a weapon to someone that cannot legally purchase it themselves, you have be have some level of responsibility. What @nmerritt11 is saying would be true in my house as well, and I have full trust that my son will not do something crazy like this, but if it were to happen then I've failed in multiple ways and would have to own up to it.

That’s fair but you can purchase rifles and shotguns in SC at age 18

So technically he could but your point is fair and valid. I am just not sure it should be a criminal act. Now it would mentally fvck with me for life for multiple reasons especially if I could look back and see signs of signals that should have been noticed

Username checks out...

Oh look. Another stupid MF'er.

So according to you, someone comes into my house, finds my guns and kills someone with them. I'm responsible for that?

I have a safe. My son is over 20. He has the combo. So if he somehow in a fit of rage decides this world would be a better place without you in it, I am responsible?

Nah! People need to be held accountable for their actions.

WHAT?

We already have that one case a few months ago in that shooting where the parents were charged. But they were negligent in that issue. That is what I was referring to here. If the father gave him the weapon, or did not secure it knowing that his son was not stable mentally. That is what I was referring, just as was the case in that mass shooting incident where the parents were charged and found guilty.

We already have that one case a few months ago in that shooting where the parents were charged. But they were negligent in that issue. That is what I was referring to here. If the father gave him the weapon, or did not secure it knowing that his son was not stable mentally. That is what I was referring, just as was the case in that mass shooting incident where the parents were charged and found guilty.

OK I'll ask like I asked above: Where do you draw the line?

If I loan my car to someone or even my kid and they go to a bar, get drunk, and kill someone driving...am I criminally negligent when I had no idea they were going to drink and drive?

If I have a cookout at my house and someone stabs someone in the neck with it and kills them with my steak knife am I responsible and criminally negligent?

If someone borrows a hammer from my garage and uses it to beat someone to death, is that on me?

Where do you draw the line?

Now if someone was not mentally stable and that is documented, I can see where that is a bigger issue but is there anything proving this young man was?

I mean, I know some really great parents who's kids do some stupid shit but why should they be charged criminally for that?

I am actually glad that they are making it more about the shooter and not the gun...not overly shocked with the situation but glad it is not being used as anything other than a piece of shit who tried to assassinate someone and unfortunately innocent people were hurt and killed by this dumbass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT