ADVERTISEMENT

Trump supporter feeling betrayed by Trump - Must watch video!

I must be blocked by all the MAGA fanatics for this hilarious video to not get any traction, lol. Honestly, it's poking fun of the woke ideology and how it's so out there it can't resonate with every day people, thought some of you would find that relevant.

A little bit of levity ahead of these elections isn't a bad thing. It's not going to be the end of the world either way, probably gonna be two years of nothing getting done by congress, as usual. The next presidential election should be interesting though.

I must be blocked by all the MAGA fanatics for this hilarious video to not get any traction, lol. Honestly, it's poking fun of the woke ideology and how it's so out there it can't resonate with every day people, thought some of you would find that relevant.

A little bit of levity ahead of these elections isn't a bad thing. It's not going to be the end of the world either way, probably gonna be two years of nothing getting done by congress, as usual. The next presidential election should be interesting though.
I never liked Trump as a human being. His policies were/are solid. After the temper tantrum he threw after he lost, I will not support him again.

Looking for my man Desantis to eventually try to put himself in position to run. He's a damned fine Governor. He guided Florida through this pandemic like he'd done it before. The great thing is he is/was an Attorney. He was a JAG. He understands how to use the law. He's a politician without a doubt...but I can stomach his kind.

And you're right. The next election for 2024 will be interesting....if we all don't perish from natural disasters. 😉

I never liked Trump as a human being. His policies were/are solid. After the temper tantrum he threw after he lost, I will not support him again.

Exactly. And the fact that Trump still does crap like this and that it's all that matters to him is utterly ridiculous. He needs to go away and never come back.

Reactions: ctcseb
A few goodies! LOL!!

I refuse to believe that the best options to govern this amazing country are a senile old man or an old narcissistic conman. Seriously, 320 million people and that’s the best we got???

I refuse to believe that the best options to govern this amazing country are a senile old man or an old narcissistic conman. Seriously, 320 million people and that’s the best we got???
We shall see what happens. I am on the Trump Train until further notice. Its not about personality as Trump shot himself in the foot way too many times on twitter and with talking to the media way too much for my liking, but his results and his pure love and pride in America are hard to beat. I also have literally cringed at some of the stuff he said and the way I knew the media would run with it but I love the guy. He fights hard for the kind of America that I want to live in.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
That is a very funny troll video by whoever made it. They got some bites it seems...

Reactions: ctcseb
This is a joke....right? This is a Trumper about like I am an eskimo living in Florida. Very phony and easy to see.
You see that onion in the top left corner? When you roll your mouse over it, it states The Onion.
The Onion is actually a satirical site. Here is their wikipedia entry.
Sorry to have to spell this out directly for you but you clearly lack the basic reasoning skills to figure it out on your own.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
You see that onion in the top left corner? When you roll your mouse over it, it states The Onion.
The Onion is actually a satirical site. Here is their wikipedia entry.
Sorry to have to spell this out directly for you but you clearly lack the basic reasoning skills to figure it out on your own.
Well I was right in saying it was a joke.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT