ADVERTISEMENT

Trump to debate Harris!

This will be magnificent!

The bar will be set so low for DEI Kamala that a toddler could walk over it

But Trump, the master debater, will crush her dreams just like he did Hillary and Joe. He made Joes ass quit by KO.

September 4th, Fox News, Live audience. Spotlights galore!! Kamala has never seen ANYTHING like this. And she has to defend her and Joes shitty record.

September 4th is pretty soon. Kamala going to have to work on that tightly controlled scripting over the next couple weeks.

We saw her go off script yesterday and the word salad it produced.

The honeymoon is going to be over quick. Democrats are going to be like wtf were we thinking?! Maybe we should have an open primary next time.

This will be magnificent!

The bar will be set so low for DEI Kamala that a toddler could walk over it

But Trump, the master debater, will crush her dreams just like he did Hillary and Joe. He made Joes ass quit by KO.

September 4th, Fox News, Live audience. Spotlights galore!! Kamala has never seen ANYTHING like this. And she has to defend her and Joes shitty record.
No way in hell I'd accept that if I were her. A full FoxNews audience would be the same as doing the debate at one of his campaign rallies. He will answer all questions with rambling insults and the crowd will roar. F that

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
This is where you cultists really lose me. You know full well Trump backed out of the already scheduled debate and looks like a total bitch here.

Fox News with literal cheerleaders smh. If you are a "news" network that had to pay out almost a BILLION DOLLARS due to lying on air, you don't get to call the shots.

Harris doesn't want to debate unless it's a news channel she can control.
I say have 1 on Foxnews and 1 on msdnc.
lol Fox News literally had to pay out nearly a billion dollars for spreading Trump's lies. Why in the hell would anyone with a brain include them in anything?

September 4th is pretty soon. Kamala going to have to work on that tightly controlled scripting over the next couple weeks.

We saw her go off script yesterday and the word salad it produced.

The honeymoon is going to be over quick. Democrats are going to be like wtf were we thinking?! Maybe we should have an open primary next time.
Or they'll just cheat like they did last election. This election is going to be closer than it should be because the Demonrats will lie, cheat, and steal.

If they cheat just one vote, they've cancelled my vote out. If they only cheat 2 votes, they've cancelled yours out too.

Trump getting punked by a black woman. You know that hurts.

I watched your videos over the years and I thought you were intelligent. You produce great videos, so you should probably stick to that.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt". I can't properly reference this because there is some debate on who said it first. Either how (I know that is not normal language), it fits you perfectly.

This is where you cultists really lose me. You know full well Trump backed out of the already scheduled debate and looks like a total bitch here.

Fox News with literal cheerleaders smh. If you are a "news" network that had to pay out almost a BILLION DOLLARS due to lying on air, you don't get to call the shots.

He never had an agreement to debate Kamala until now. Hard to back out of something that was never agreed to...

The two candidates, two moderators and no audience. Otherwise it'll be a shit show.

Reactions: dpic73
Cant be that dumb. The dude took a bullet for his country and is still fighting. If that didnt scare him off do you really think a debate with a cackling bimbo scares him? LMAO at the desperate grasping at staws... You tried to jail him and kill him and he just gets stronger after every attack. Might want to try a different tactic. Just doing the same failed shit over and over expecting a different result is pure insanity...

I have agreed with FoxNews to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th. The Debate was previously scheduled against Sleepy Joe Biden on ABC, but has been terminated in that Biden will no longer be a participant, and I am in litigation against ABC Network and George Slopadopoulos, thereby creating a conflict of interest. The FoxNews Debate will be held in the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, at a site in an area to be determined. The Moderators of the Debate will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, and the Rules will be similar to the Rules of my Debate with Sleepy Joe, who has been treated horribly by his Party – BUT WITH A FULL ARENA AUDIENCE!….

Donald Trump Truth Social 11:48 PM EST 08/02/24 @realDonaldTrump

The two candidates, two moderators and no audience. Otherwise it'll be a shit show.
You already had that scenario-and you lost. Your candidate got destroyed.

He got beat so bad that he's not even your "candidate" anymore. The incumbent was forced out because he sucks.

You folks forced him out because he sucked so bad. He's still in office though. F'in things up for all of us Americans. That's what he does.

Never forget Joe's ability to F**k shit up---from your leader BHO.

Kamala is afraid to debate Trump on Fox News for multiple reasons.

1: Fox News won’t play ball with her campaign and leak her the questions ahead of time.

2: Fox News plan to have a full audience, which is bad news for Kamala, because Trump always wins over the crowd.

3: Fox News hosts might actually ask her tough questions, but which she cannot handle.

All of the posturing from the Kamala campaign was just projection. They have no intentions of debating Trump, unless they have all the variables on their side, hence why they want to debate on ABC again.

If they go into a debate on Fox News, with an audience, Kamala is going to get eviscerated, and they know it.

She is just a whore. Can we not talk about this?

She was nothing. She started doing the hawk-tuah and suddenly she is going to be the leader of this country. There are plenty of members of this board that I would feel more comfortable with over her: dpic73 (a CIA plant), @okclem, @nytigerfan.

We all know these people are miserable human beings, but at least they say it out loud. They don't hide who they are. They stand behind their stupidity.

If they tell you who they are, believe them.

Or they'll just cheat like they did last election. This election is going to be closer than it should be because the Demonrats will lie, cheat, and steal.

If they cheat just one vote, they've cancelled my vote out. If they only cheat 2 votes, they've cancelled yours out too.
Do you know how stupid you look to people with a brain when you keep claiming fraud that you have ZERO evidence for? After FOUR YEARS?

Do you know how stupid you look to people with a brain when you keep claiming fraud that you have ZERO evidence for? After FOUR YEARS?
I don't care if I look stupid or not. Plenty of evidence proves otherwise.

4 years is what it takes in your world. Mine is a little different.

I don't care if I look stupid or not. Plenty of evidence proves otherwise.

4 years is what it takes in your world. Mine is a little different.
Show us your cards then. You do realize this would take thousands of people to pull off and you don't even have one single name of any of the participants. That is next level, supernatural fraud, so you need to put some respect on the deep state's name for how miraculously cunning that was.

Show us your cards then. You do realize this would take thousands of people to pull off and you don't even have one single name of any of the participants. That is next level, supernatural fraud, so you need to put some respect on the deep state's name for how miraculously cunning that was.
Cognitive dissonance or willfull ignorance. Read the threads and you will know.

Last edited:
It doesn't take thousands of people. Just a few stupid mf'ers like yourself. You demonrats have figured out you only have to win a few counties to secure a win.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
It doesn't take thousands of people. Just a few stupid mf'ers like yourself. You demonrats have figured out you only have to win a few counties to secure a win.
I must not be that stupid if I caused Trump to lose the election without getting caught, now am I? 🤔 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT