ADVERTISEMENT

Trump "you will not have to ever vote again'

They're a cult. Their guy is literally telling them he's going to end democracy, to their faces, and they still insist the left is the threat to democracy.

Here's the real truth. They're correct that the left is a threat, but it's not a threat to democracy. It's a threat to maga fascism. When they say the left is a threat to America, what they mean is the left is a threat to their vision for America. And they're definitely right about that.

They're a cult. Their guy is literally telling them he's going to end democracy, to their faces, and they still insist the left is the threat to democracy.

Here's the real truth. They're correct that the left is a threat, but it's not a threat to democracy. It's a threat to maga fascism. When they say the left is a threat to America, what they mean is the left is a threat to their vision for America. And they're definitely right about that.
Who exactly is a cult?

How can anyone question his threat to democracy?

Only a demonrat like yourself could be this stupid.

You question what Trump could/would do, while your party has already said F U to democracy. The 14 million people who voted for Ole Joe----F U. They just pick who their candidate is going to be, and you will like it. You are not included because you're a peon. And not just a peon, a peon that will do whatever they tell you to do.

Democracy, Democracy, Democracy you p**sies always cry.

We don't live in a democracy though you freakin' 'tard. We live in a constitutional republic. As in, "and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

It's not surprising you are this stupid though. You have been taught this "ish" since the day you were born. You never stood a chance. You were not prepared for the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: okclem and dpic73
You question what Trump could/would do, while your party has already said F U to democracy. The 14 million people who voted for Ole Joe----F U. They just pick who their candidate is going to be, and you will like it. You are not included because you're a peon. And not just a peon, a peon that will do whatever they tell you to do.

Democracy, Democracy, Democracy you p**sies always cry.

We don't live in a democracy though you freakin' 'tard. We live in a constitutional republic. As in, "and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
How can the Democrats say "F U to democracy" if, like you said, we're not a democracy but a constitutional republic? I'm confused.

How can the Democrats say "F U to democracy" if, like you said, we're not a democracy but a constitutional republic? I'm confused.
You tell me. They do it every day.

Dems say they are protecting democracy. They say it in every single speech anyone of those people do. Yet, they just told 14 million people that voted for ole Joe, F U. Your candidate will be who we say it is. Is that not what just happened over the last week?

If you're still confused, then wake the FVCK up.

Dems say they are protecting democracy. They say it in every single speech anyone of those people do. Yet, they just told 14 million people that voted for ole Joe, F U. Your candidate will be who we say it is. Is that not what just happened over the last week?

Someone's confused. That is for certain.

We all want Kamala.

Since you've made two contradictory points in subsequent sentences, I'm asking you. How can democrats be against democracy if the US, as you say, isn't a democracy?

What about everyone who voted for Nikki Haley, even after she dropped out? More people voted for her than JD Vance, but JD Vance is on the ticket, is that an "FU to democracy?" Or what about presidential elections before 1972 that didn't even have a national system of primaries as we do now? Were those elections undemocratic?

Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT