ADVERTISEMENT

Tuck friendly design

And you just made the counter point......your nephew figured out his sexual preference on his own. Imagine if your family had transitioned him as a teenager when they thought he was gay?

Also, don't tell me your gay friends live in NY and faced hardship, at least not in the last 3 decades. The gays own New York.

You know there is a difference between gay and trans right? Holy ignorance Batman

Reactions: yoshi121374
You know there is a difference between gay and trans right? Holy ignorance Batman
I do but somehow you keep bucketing them together, as in "if you go to a Trans Drag show, it won't make you gay".....those are your words brother, not mine.

You don't even know what you're arguing for at this point.

I do but somehow you keep bucketing them together, as in "if you go to a Trans Drag show, it won't make you gay".....those are your words brother, not mine.

You don't even know what you're arguing for at this point.

where did I say that? Can you link the post?

So let me get this straight... you guys are freaking out over what some dude said on twitter?

If you are willing to boycott Target over some weirdo on twitter, I'd HATE to see what you guys have planned for Wal Mart. I haven't been in one in a while, but the last time I was, WOW... It was like going to the circus.
Can I boycott Target because I hate it?

EnKPczEW8AAb887.jpg

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT