ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine War

Can’t help but laugh at the useful idiots in this country backing Putin. A strange alliance between right and left wing degenerates
LOL!! Speaking of funny I think it's hilarious to see dumb people that believe they are smart. Please carry on and thanks for the laugh.

Trump blamed the leadership under the current regime in the US for the “unprecedented danger” to the nation.

“This is the most dangerous time in the history of our Country,” Trump wrote. “World War III is looming, like never before, in the very dark and murky background. ‘Leadership’ is solely responsible for this unprecedented danger to the USA, and likewise, the World. HOPELESS JOE BIDEN IS LEADING US INTO OBLIVION!!!”

Trump is currently leading all the polls, both for the Republican primary and facing off against Joe Biden or Kamala Harris in the general election.

Trump blamed the leadership under the current regime in the US for the “unprecedented danger” to the nation.

“This is the most dangerous time in the history of our Country,” Trump wrote. “World War III is looming, like never before, in the very dark and murky background. ‘Leadership’ is solely responsible for this unprecedented danger to the USA, and likewise, the World. HOPELESS JOE BIDEN IS LEADING US INTO OBLIVION!!!”

Trump is currently leading all the polls, both for the Republican primary and facing off against Joe Biden or Kamala Harris in the general election.
All?

Feb.21-23 1,023LV

Echelon Insights

Biden
47%
44%
Trump Biden+3

And let's be honest here. The polls that show Trump leading are just a protest against inflation. Things will be much different when the election rolls around. Trump will not win the swing states he'd need to pull it off.

oh good we sent janet yellen there because obviously the treasury secretary has a reason to be in ukraine. guess the geriatric penguin wanted to go pick up her cut in person so shed get the photo shoot treatment too. wonder if she got the fake siren treatment like biden to pretend there was a threat of imminent danger. what a charade.

oh good we sent janet yellen there because obviously the treasury secretary has a reason to be in ukraine. guess the geriatric penguin wanted to go pick up her cut in person so shed get the photo shoot treatment too. wonder if she got the fake siren treatment like biden to pretend there was a threat of imminent danger. what a charade.
Things you won't read on right-wing substack

"The alarm on Monday morning was triggered by a Russian MIG fighter jet taking off in Belarus, which borders Ukraine to the north. A missile from a MIG fired from Belarus can hit a target in Kyiv in under 20 minutes."

"The alarm on Monday morning was triggered by a Russian MIG fighter jet taking off in Belarus, which borders Ukraine to the north. A missile from a MIG fired from Belarus can hit a target in Kyiv in under 20 minutes."

So either the Secret Service and the spec ops detail that was with the president are absolutely useless and dog sh*t at their jobs as they are responsible for 360 "bubble" defense of the president or it was fake as you didn't see SS or Spec Ops exploding on the scene to move him to safety.

There is only one right answer........

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Everyone knows that was phony no matter what story they put out.

We both know I am smarter than you. Just keep reading and I will lead you in from the wilderness.
If I listened to you, I'd be hiding in my bomb shelter with 40 guns in fear that some vaccinated deep state drag queens with black history books were coming to give me myocarditis and make me eat cricket burgers.

If I listened to you, I'd be hiding in my bomb shelter with 40 guns in fear that some vaccinated deep state drag queens with black history books were coming to give me myocarditis and make me eat cricket burgers.
Nope grasshopper. Your mind is still closed for now. We will fix you yet.

Interesting move......assault on the US dollar? Might be time to drop the focus on Ukraine and start worrying about China

"Since the war in Ukraine started, several nations in the Global South have begun to moveaway from the US dollar in bilateral trade with China. Many others have chosen to boost their Chinese yuan reserves at a time when the hegemony of the greenback continues to weaken."

Nope grasshopper. Your mind is still closed for now. We will fix you yet.
333299795_567187602026480_5517133244635282373_n.jpg

Interesting move......assault on the US dollar? Might be time to drop the focus on Ukraine and start worrying about China

"Since the war in Ukraine started, several nations in the Global South have begun to moveaway from the US dollar in bilateral trade with China. Many others have chosen to boost their Chinese yuan reserves at a time when the hegemony of the greenback continues to weaken."

ehh you're cherry picking a paragraph from that zerohedge article. that same article mentions how 80% of all iraqi international transactions were curtailed because they wouldn't, or couldn't, adhere to SWIFT global transfer criteria, and the policy was implemented last year to prevent the laundering and transferring of funds to heavily sanctioned countries.

Reactions: kudzuking
ehh you're cherry picking a paragraph from that zerohedge article. that same article mentions how 80% of all iraqi international transactions were curtailed because they wouldn't, or couldn't, adhere to SWIFT global transfer criteria, and the policy was implemented last year to prevent the laundering and transferring of funds to heavily sanctioned countries.
Yeah, that really wasn't my point though. The point is China are building tons of bridges with various countries and the concern would be the alliances forming and how that impacts us in a potential conflict.

Yes, we sanctioned Iraq to put restraints on money laundering which created a dollar shortage, they in turn found a new partner. They also aren't the only country forming relationships.

Yeah, that really wasn't my point though. The point is China are building tons of bridges with various countries and the concern would be the alliances forming and how that impacts us in a potential conflict.

Yes, we sanctioned Iraq to put restraints on money laundering which created a dollar shortage, they in turn found a new partner. They also aren't the only country forming relationships.
I understand your point. I am concerned with all of their inroads in South America as that, at least in my opinion, is going to be the biggest opportunity for economic boon in the next hundred years. However, I think the Yuan accounts for less than 5% of central bank reserves for global nations whereas the dollar stands at 60% currently.
The efforts of the BRICS nations is something to keep an eye on, but honestly, as long as oil producers insist on using the dollar then there's nothing really to worry about. This is one of the reasons why i wish we'd focus more on bolstering our relationship with Venezuela as they have a healthy combination of extensive oil reserves and REE.

@TigerGrowls let’s set it up. IQ test, history test, math and science test. You’re smarter than me right?
Lets not. I absolutely think I am smarter than you based on your opinions voiced on this board, but I am not betting, taking tests with, or meeting anyone on this board for a pissing contest.

Ok boys...i know yall love this guy and would keep his nuts drained in a minute. Here it is right from his mouth what I told you to be prepared for.

Reactions: CUTiger1977

im sure he was in as much danger as hillary in bosnia or brian williams in iraq. was it that damned cornpop piloting the mig too?

im just glad the treasury secretary of the us could get to such a dangerous active war zone for what im sure was critical business. i mean when youre due a kickback that large you just have to do it in person. the woman cares so much about the environment shes spoken of her desire to see the fed incorporate global warming into their mandate. yet despite the surely horrifying, to her, climate cost of private travel, she flew across the world to a war zone to pick up those fat stacks.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Lets not. I absolutely think I am smarter than you based on your opinions voiced on this board, but I am not betting, taking tests with, or meeting anyone on this board for a pissing contest.
So that's a no to the IQ test? You don't have an independent opinion. You parrot what master says

So that's a no to the IQ test? You don't have an independent opinion. You parrot what master says
Thats funny coming from a loony lib that loves war because he was told to by msm. You got your Zelensky t shirt and coordinate blue and yellow color scheme going?

Here is one of LaniKai's heros. Dude has took a lot of drugs. He loves to help his fellow actor Zelensky and I will give him that. Maybe he thinks he can run for potus? LMFAO!

Anti-War, Anti-Gun Activist Turned “War expert,” Sean Penn, Tells CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Americans Need To Ignore Nuclear Threat from Russia, Send More Long-Range Weapons and Fighter Jets to Ukraine [VIDEO]​

By Patty McMurray Mar. 1, 2023 4:15 pm672 Comments
100 Percent Fed Up reports – Hollywood actor Sean Penn doesn’t think Americans should be able to own guns to protect themselves. He does, however, think Americans should open up their checkbooks and send Ukraine a blank check so they can buy weapons to protect themselves. Sounds a bit hypocritical—don’t you think?
sean-penn-blitzer-740x415.jpg

At a charity auction for Haiti relief in 2014, Sean Penn announced that he had given up his 67-gun collection and was now an anti-gun activist.
“I’m a self-proclaimed Alpha male who owns 67 firearms,” Penn told the crowd of adoring Hollywood actors and Democrat journalists, including Andersen Cooper.
“But I’ve had my mind changed about guns by a strong woman, a beautiful South African woman.”
(Penn was referring to his girlfriend at the time, actress and anti-gun activist Charlize Theron)
“I don’t need these cowardly instruments of violence and destruction; none of us do!” Penn proclaimed as he announced that the “highest bidder” would receive a sculpture that was made out of his collection of guns.
Last month, the former anti-war activist, Sean Penn, appeared on the disgraced former CNN anchor Chris Cuomo’s show, where he attempted to explain why it’s okay for Ukraine and NATO nations to fight in a war against Russia and called for US vets to risk their lives and go to Ukraine to fight with them.

Penn also appeared with Sean Hannity on his prime-time Fox News show ten months ago, where he suggested nuclear weapons should be used against Russia.
The agnostic actor concluded his interview with Hannity by making yet another curious statement, “If there is a God, there will be vengeance, beyond all possible comprehension,” for the evil committed against Ukrainian citizens. It’s interesting to see someone who allegedly doesn’t believe in God, to warn Russians that, in the end, God will have the last word, and His fury will be great for those who’ve killed and maimed innocent Ukrainians.

The Hollywood actor appeared with Wolf Blitzer on CNN, where he praised Joe Biden for his trip to Ukraine. Penn seems to have missed the fake war sirens that blared while Joe walked gingerly to his designated (painted) spot on the cement floor for his carefully staged press conference with Ukraine President Zelenskyy or his confusion while attempting to read his prepared statements to the press. Penn didn’t say how Biden’s trip helped the Ukrainians, just that it “helped.”
The formerly anti-war activist who’s visited and embraced some of the most brutal leaders, including Venezuela’s dictator Hugo Chavez and Mexican drug cartel kingpin El Chapo, told the CNN host that America needs to send “more long-range precision weapons” and “fighter jets” to Ukraine. Penn warned that the US is being “overly cautious” in its fear of nuclear weapons.
Watch:

What do you think about Sean Penn’s opinions on Ukraine?

Last edited:

I guess I am part of this group.

Good thing helping East Palestine, OH, which conveniently made a bunch of people on the right environmentalists, and ensuring Russia doesn’t gain a foothold in Eastern Europe isn’t a dichotomy. But I know that’s hard to grasp and doesn’t appeal to the lowest common denominator

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT