ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Excerpt from Washington Times Article

So you're saying she made her decision based on the polls. In other words, she made it a political decision. Again. She can't lead.
The irony of you criticizing her for a stance you still believe SMFH

"When Hahn and FDA vaccine chief Peter Marks laid out beefed-up requirements for vaccine authorization in October, they virtually ended any chance of a vaccine before Election Day. By that time, public confidence had plummeted: Nearly two-thirds of Americans believed that FDA would speed decisions because of Trump's pressure, according to a September Kaiser Family Foundation poll."

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Where the people stay "Unvaccinated for Trump" and create mutant virus factories, fill hospitals and die in order to own the libs!
So if its Trumpers dying, you shouldn't really care. Let'm do what they want to do.

Just spitballing but it's not newsworthy to detail the names of unvaccinated people who caught COVID, but with hundreds of millions of people having gotten vaccinated, the numbers of breakthrough cases can seem enormous on their face, though still a very small percentage of all cases. Also keep in mind that the Delta variant is re-writing all the rules and that mutation is absolutely the fault of the unvaccinated, because all adults were eligible to receive the vaccine long before this one came to dominate.

"With more than 156 million Americans fully vaccinated, nationwide, approximately 153,000 symptomatic breakthrough cases are estimated to have occurred as of last week, representing approximately 0.098% of those fully vaccinated, according to an unpublished internal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention document obtained by ABC News. These estimates reflect only the adult population and do not include asymptomatic breakthrough infections."
Yeah, no one wanted to hear about small percentages when we were talking about covid deaths before vaccinations. The percentage of total deaths in America is ~.185%. That's a small number as well right?

So if its Trumpers dying, you shouldn't really care. Let'm do what they want to do.
I wouldn't care if they stayed in their own herd and just picked each other off, unfortunately we have to be among them.

Yeah, no one wanted to hear about small percentages when we were talking about covid deaths before vaccinations. The percentage of total deaths in America is ~.185%. That's a small number as well right?
My post wasn't about deaths

I don't even think you read that article.
No. I read it. Did you? I take it that the dirty dems and their soldiers at the cdc want to go back to ground zero. All of you vaccinated folks better get ready for your next shots as I predict it will happen and restock your mask supply. I am still sitting pretty unvaccinated with my 99+ percent natural recovery rate and I have not even thought about a mask in months.

Its what Crenshaw said. I happen to think he is correct. This is all a scam and its been from the start.
You do realize we wouldn't be talking about what he said and there would be no need for your anti-vax propaganda you clutter the board with if everyone got vaccinated, right?

You do realize we wouldn't be talking about what he said and there would be no need for your anti-vax propaganda you clutter the board with if everyone got vaccinated, right?
What in the hell kind of loony logic is that?

What in the hell kind of loony logic is that?
It's pretty simple - if people had gotten vaxxed when it became available and stopped spreading it, like you, we would be past it now. Thanks for keeping it going but it's time for you to sit down and STFU about pandemic measures since you refused to help.

Reality Check leftwards according your dem overlords and their foot soldiers at the cdc.

Vaxed people:
Can still get covid.
Can still spread covid.
Can still die from covid.
Can potentially die from the vaccine.

Unvaxed people:
Can still get covid.
Can still spread covid.
Cannot die from the vaccine.

Reality Check leftwards according your dem overlords and their foot soldiers at the cdc.

Vaxed people:
Can still get covid.
Can still spread covid.
Can potentially die from the vaccine.

Unvaxed people:
Can still get covid.
Can still spread covid.
Cannot die from the vaccine.
You are a bi-polar loon; in this very thread you said you believed Crenshaw and he said there is no proof that vaccinated people spread COVID. WTF?

Reactions: yoshi121374
You are a bi-polar loon; in this very thread you said you believed Crenshaw and he said there is no proof that vaccinated people spread COVID. WTF?
I said this is according to YOUR dem overlords....geez dude.

These were your words just a few posts up - "its what Crenshaw said. I happen to think he is correct. "

More proof that you don't have any strongly held beliefs other than whatever you think will own the libs the most at any one time.

These were your words just a few posts up - "its what Crenshaw said. I happen to think he is correct. "

More proof that you don't have any strongly held beliefs other than whatever you think will own the libs the most at any one time.
Conflating. As your Daddy China Joe says....COME ON MAN!!

Keep ****ing around and you'll find out. The next variant you create might kill you quick.

Your side ran around rioting and protesting after this thing started. Now you want to act all self-righteous and accuse nonvaccinated of spreading the disease. The entire thing is a crock and you know it.

Reactions: Dmk and TigerGrowls
Your side ran around rioting and protesting after this thing started. Now you want to act all self-righteous and accuse nonvaccinated of spreading the disease. The entire thing is a crock and you know it.
Are you talking about the MASKED protestors that we don't claim? That argument is so tired and a stupid excuse for your decision to be a public health menace.

Are you talking about the MASKED protestors that we don't claim? That argument is so tired and a stupid excuse for your decision to be a public health menace.
Oh for **** sakes. A mask doesn't stop a virus. They stop particulates > 3 microns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT