• Nope not going there

• 100% Antivaxxer here

Results are only viewable after voting.

CoffeeIsForClosers

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Oct 9, 2020
Astro III
With the impending FDA approval, I am genuinely curious what the board’s feelings are here. Asking what you will do....not your opinion.

Voted "will wait and see." Just to see which vaccine is deemed most effective.

I expressed my reasons for caution back in March or April (asthmatic wife, 86 year-old mother with any number of comorbidities, 88 year-old MIL in mid-stage chemo for cancers that have matastasized to her lungs).

Yeah, I'm being careful, because these women are more important to me than myself.

I'm just thankful I don't have 2 say no for my kid..My understanding they only approved it for 16 and over..I wouldn't give it 2 my kid yet for sure

I’ve heard from very reliable sources that Hilary Clinton helped Bill Gates code some of the mRNA sequences. I’m guessing this will turn most men gay when they take it. It’s all part of the globalist agenda.
200w_d.gif

Reactions: TM2013
Basically, if you want to travel by plane anywhere you will get it. Otherwise you won’t be getting on a plane. It’s that simple.

I’m sure I will get it but I won’t be the guinea pig.

Reactions: scott in nashville
I'll reserve my vote until I hear what @areeves has to say about it.
Hell No! Big Pharma is a Huge part of the NWO!!! What is Big Pharma doing making Fentanyl, which 50 times more powerful than heroine? I personally know 4 people who lost a loved one due to this killer!

Oxycodone is another drug that will kill you, it’s synthetic heroine! I know 2 people who lost loved ones to this drug & multiple people who divorced after their spouse got addicted!

Id be willing to bet there are properties in the vaccine that are harmful to humans! Because population control is a big part of the NWO, I would be surprised if there are properties in the vaccine to make help make us sterile.

I’ve invited some of you to text me, so I can send you the Hierarchy of The NWO! Bill Gates, a Committee Of 300 Member in the NWO was quoted @ a Tedex Conference as saying, “If we do a really good job with Vaccines, we can REDUCE the Population by 10-15 %! I thought vaccines were suppose to help us? Not when the NWO is administering them!

Hell No! Big Pharma is a Huge part of the NWO!!! What is Big Pharma doing making Fentanyl, which 50 times more powerful than heroine? I personally know 4 people who lost a loved one due to this killer!

Oxycodone is another drug that will kill you, it’s synthetic heroine! I know 2 people who lost loved ones to this drug & multiple people who divorced after their spouse got addicted!

Id be willing to bet there are properties in the vaccine that are harmful to humans! Because population control is a big part of the NWO, I would be surprised if there are properties in the vaccine to make help make us sterile.

I’ve invited some of you to text me, so I can send you the Hierarchy of The NWO! Bill Gates, a Committee Of 300 Member in the NWO was quoted @ a Tedex Conference as saying, “If we do a really good job with Vaccines, we can REDUCE the Population by 10-15 %! I thought vaccines were suppose to help us? Not when the NWO is administering them!
I will say this.....Fentanyl is a huge problem and has people dropping like flies. In the jurisdiction where I work we had 8 people die of an OD in one month. Part of the problem is you have local drug dealers who have a pill press and are literally making the pills in their basement. They’re not pharmacist . Once a user takes one of the “hot pills” that has too much Fentanyl in it it’s Lights Out.

I will say this.....Fentanyl is a huge problem and has people dropping like flies. In the jurisdiction where I work we had 8 people die of an OD in one month. Part of the problem is you have local drug dealers who have a pill press and are literally making the pills in their basement. They’re not pharmacist . Once a user takes one of the “hot pills” that has too much Fentanyl in it it’s Lights Out.
We use to have Pill Mills in Florida! You would drive by & people would be wrapped around the building to get their meds! They even served hot dogs & burgers to people who were waiting to get their meds! Law enforcement created a special task force to deal with the epidemic! The Pill Mills were eventually shut down! BS doctors killed many people & ruined many lives writing scripts @ these Pill Mills!

I’ve heard from very reliable sources that Hilary Clinton helped Bill Gates code some of the mRNA sequences. I’m guessing this will turn most men gay when they take it. It’s all part of the globalist agenda.
So Gamecock fans should have no issues with it.

Reactions: Essolover4
I used to hate you. I now realize you’re as big of a smartass as I am and I’m a fan. Carry on sir.

With the impending FDA approval, I am genuinely curious what the board’s feelings are here. Asking what you will do....not your opinion.
It's my personal preference but I have never gotten a flu shot and haven't had the flu in 25yrs so I won't be getting the Wuhan vaccine either but good on you that do.

If you're scared of the vaccine then you eat your steak well done and have never tasted an egg over easy.

Reactions: TheValley91

tenor.gif

YOu are so funny man. Keep posting!

Reactions: Marionman1973

@areeves for the win!

Unfortunately, it’s not a laughing matter😎
No its not. Pharma made fentanyl for microdosing patients during surgeries I believe. Its a much better system for sedating patients and has probably saved lives. Acting like its existence is a conspiracy against Americans is pretty silly. Thats why I thought you were joking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT