ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Update

Sorry, Who is wrong? @Jimmy Green Beans
Once again, you have bad sources and are continuing to support false information.

COVID is experimental and has never completed animal testing.

Once again, you have bad sources and are continuing to support false information.

COVID is experimental and has never completed animal testing.
hmmm. there's a bat joke in there somewhere, but it would probably fly right over your head.

Nazi's showing themselves for virus with a 99+ percent recovery rate. This is the textbook definition of insanity.

No shit? Would never have guessed this.....not!

I get it now! The libs want to whip up the covid hysteria so they can do the mass mail in voting for the midterms!! Wow...they want to ride that horse again!

Nazi's showing themselves for virus with a 99+ percent recovery rate. This is the textbook definition of insanity.

"Experts list many reasons for the vaccine slump, but one big reason stands out: vaccine resistance among conservative, evangelical, and rural Americans. Pro-Trump America has decided that vaccine refusal is a statement of identity and a test of loyalty."

Professor of medicine and Vice Chief of internal medicine at Tex A&M weighs in on vaccine.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Reactions: Essolover4
  • Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

So we need to add you to the list of people who aren’t smart enough to know what the VAERS data means? Color me not surprised.

Reactions: clemben
So we need to add you to the list of people who aren’t smart enough to know what the VAERS data means? Color me not surprised.
Yes it is self reporting but also the first line of defense, imagine how many people have talked about getting mild flu like symptoms on here after the shot and never report it.

Hello people THAT is an adverse reaction, a shot that makes you sick if even for a short period of time is an adverse condition.

I specialize in soccer, engineering and climate science. I got a tetanus shot two days ago when I was at the ER. I asked for it. Didn't ask for the covid shot and they didn't ask me about if I had it. It's all good.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Hahahahahaha! On one hand you claim that Reuters isn't a legitimate source and then counter with redvoicemedia.com? Are you kidding me? If you think those sources are remotely similar you are freaking delusional.

He truly doesn't understand the difference between an opinion and a fact.

Reactions: yoshi121374
At this point nobody believes anyone died from covid. He may have died from something and had the virus.

Too many people called BS on this over a year ago and the damage is already done. Trust is a hard thing to get back.
Anyone or just bad people? I look forward to your post from the ventilator.

You would say that.

Sorry. I don't plan on dying anytime soon. I know that disappoints you.
I don't want you to die and that's the point of my posts. But it's people like you that always end up on a vent imploring everybody to get the vaccine before it's too late. - and then begging for prayers. I hope that doesn't happen to you but if it does, I will probably LOL.

I don't want you to die and that's the point of my posts. But it's people like you that always end up on a vent imploring everybody to get the vaccine before it's too late. - and then begging for prayers. I hope that doesn't happen to you but if it does, I will probably LOL.

The point of my post is that nobody believes any of those stories anymore. Everything is being put out there to deceive and mostly these personal stories about being on a ventilator and hanging on for dear life.

The point of my post is that nobody believes any of those stories anymore. Everything is being put out there to deceive and mostly these personal stories about being on a ventilator and hanging on for dear life.
You are a potato but not everyone else is.

Why don't you volunteer so you can report from the front lines?

120250905_3630522556978671_819989494026243788_n.jpg

COVID, you mean the virus with better than a 99.8% survival rate? The same with a 99.98% survival rate for those under 70? Yes, let's destroy our economy, increase suicide rates more than 10x for a virus that is equivalent to getting the flu. Anyone who believes this virus is worth destroying the economy and drastically changing our day-to-day patterns is an idiot! Said another way, you are stupid!

COVID, you mean the virus with better than a 99.8% survival rate? The same with a 99.98% survival rate for those under 70? Yes, let's destroy our economy, increase suicide rates more than 10x for a virus that is equivalent to getting the flu. Anyone who believes this virus is worth destroying the economy and drastically changing our day-to-day patterns is an idiot! Said another way, you are stupid!
You are a gruesome dumbass and your media sources have corrupted you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT