ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Update

Damnit Gomer, we're never going to be able to have a discussion if we have to start with 2+2 before we ever get to multiplication tables. We are talking about the percentage of DEATHS, NOT the UNVACCINATED! Meaning that for every 100 people that die of COVID, 99 of them are UNVACCINATED. Do you know how to critically think about any subject at all or do you just regurgle every piece of misinformation designed to keep you dumb? No need to answer that btw.
What you just stated is not true. Let's start there.

What a ****ing lie. You are spreading disinformation.
Someone string your bean too hard Sugar Snap? I swear I'd never believe people like you, Growls and the other Trumptards existed if I didn't visit this board because I don't meet people like you in real life. You've been lied to by your media so much you have no idea what's true and what isn't. And they lie to you because that's how they get your eyeballs by telling you what you want to hear. And like the lapdog you are, you believe it. Except you're just wrong.

This is lunacy. First of all Trump took the vaccine. He also rightfully is taking a lot of credit for the creation of the vaccines in record time. He is also taking credit for anything vaccine related. I am not taking the vaccine even though Trump is endorsing. I have a free mind and make my own decisions. I support Trump because I agree with a hell of a lot more of what he does than any alternative. You guys make these silly arguments that are so easy to blow up, but by all means please continue with your attempts.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and AugTig
This is lunacy. First of all Trump took the vaccine. He also rightfully is taking a lot of credit for the creation of the vaccines in record time. He is also taking credit for anything vaccine related. I am not taking the vaccine even though Trump is endorsing. I have a free mind and make my own decisions. I support Trump because I agree with a hell of a lot more of what he does than any alternative. You guys make these silly arguments that are so easy to blow up, but by all means please continue with your attempts.
Because you're demented

Reactions: DW4_2016
amazing how so many sheep are willing and readily to put an experimental toxin in their system just because a figure of authority says so. And, now these very people are pressing others to join in their stupidity so that they won't feel so bad.

In a moment of honesty, many, if not most, of these people regret getting the experimental toxin.

amazing how so many sheep are willing and readily to put an experimental toxin in their system just because a figure of authority says so. And, now these very people are pressing others to join in their stupidity so that they won't feel so bad.

In a moment of honesty, many, if not most, of these people regret getting the experimental toxin.
how do you get so smart? i really want to learn how to be so sure of myself even if i have 0 training in anything

pride comes before something. who knows.

Experimental toxin? Good lord at the idiocy. I know hundreds of people personally including my family and myself who are vaccinated and not a single one regrets it.

What are you going to say when it's fully approved which ai coming soon? You realize that Tylenol has worse side effects?

Experimental toxin? Good lord at the idiocy. I know hundreds of people personally including my family and myself who are vaccinated and not a single one regrets it.

What are you going to say when it's fully approved which ai coming soon? You realize that Tylenol has worse side effects?
Yes, you realize that the so called vaccines are classified as experimental?? You also realize that no mRNA vaccines have ever made it past animal testing because of the side effects? You also realize that the COVID "vaccines" were never animal tested? All for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. Ok, who's the idiot?! Bless your heart...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Yes, you realize that the so called vaccines are classified as experimental?? You also realize that no mRNA vaccines have ever made it past animal testing because of the side effects? You also realize that the COVID "vaccines" were never animal tested? All for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. Ok, who's the idiot?! Bless your heart...

So much wrong with this post. mRNA vaccines have been proven to be very effective and safe, they just weren't economically viable, side effects had nothing to do with it. History will absolutely show who the moron is. I feel pretty confident in how this turns out.

Reactions: dpic73
So much wrong with this post. mRNA vaccines have been proven to be very effective and safe, they just weren't economically viable, side effects had nothing to do with it. History will absolutely show who the moron is. I feel pretty confident in how this turns out.
You are factually wrong. Not even debatable. Keep your head in the sand...tell me genius, why then is this still classified as an experimental "vaccine?" I'm not holding my breath.

You are factually wrong. Not even debatable. Keep your head in the sand...tell me genius, why then is this still classified as an experimental "vaccine?" I'm not holding my breath.

Sorry, Who is wrong? @Jimmy Green Beans

Reactions: dpic73

Sorry, Who is wrong? @Jimmy Green Beans
People really need to stop using 3rd part fact checking services to prove their points.

rueters is no more qualified on vaccine fact checking than you are.

Try finding medical journals and direct trial information. Good info from this doctor to do your own research.

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
People really need to stop using 3rd part fact checking services to prove their points.

rueters is no more qualified on vaccine fact checking than you are.

Try finding medical journals and direct trial information. Good info from this doctor to do your own research.

Hahahahahaha! On one hand you claim that Reuters isn't a legitimate source and then counter with redvoicemedia.com? Are you kidding me? If you think those sources are remotely similar you are freaking delusional.

Hahahahahaha! On one hand you claim that Reuters isn't a legitimate source and then counter with redvoicemedia.com? Are you kidding me? If you think those sources are remotely similar you are freaking delusional.
Not with Red Voice Media, Stew Peters show interviews a doctor that is very involved with Covid. Guess you didn’t watch the video, just attacking the link to the video.

This is all futile. Don’t even know why we even talk about this.

People are dying both from Covid and from the vaccine, be your own biggest champion. Wanna take it so be it, don’t then don’t.

People need to get out of other peoples business and stop pushing people and threatening people. period. Who we think is right is only relevant to me or you. When people cannot take in all sides of any argument we fail as a culture.

Im really over it. People might die, I will die from natural causes or Covid not a vaccine, my choice

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Not with Red Voice Media, Stew Peters show interviews a doctor that is very involved with Covid. Guess you didn’t watch the video, just attacking the link to the video.

This is all futile. Don’t even know why we even talk about this.

People are dying both from Covid and from the vaccine, be your own biggest champion. Wanna take it so be it, don’t then don’t.

People need to get out of other peoples business and stop pushing people and threatening people. period. Who we think is right is only relevant to me or you. When people cannot take in all sides of any argument we fail as a culture.

Im really over it. People might die, I will die from natural causes or Covid not a vaccine, my choice
I am all for people making their own choices. Where I have a problem is people sharing falsehoods, intentionally manipulating data, and out and out lying to scare people from a safe vaccine that can save lives.

Your "source" is wrong. Mine is correct. Those are facts. I don't hate you, I just get incredibly frustrated with people who are spreading false narratives in an effort to be "right"

I am all for people making their own choices. Where I have a problem is people sharing falsehoods, intentionally manipulating data, and out and out lying to scare people from a safe vaccine that can save lives.

Your "source" is wrong. Mine is correct. Those are facts. I don't hate you, I just get incredibly frustrated with people who are spreading false narratives in an effort to be "right"
I could care less about being right, just want people looking at both sides of the coin.

If I’m right, well at least later on I can get the vaccine after the politics of this have shaken out.

If you are right, there is no out, you have already taken what some are saying is a toxic substance which might take months to rear its head and some are affected immediately.

Now if I was over 60, I’m gonna get it regardless I’ve already lived a good life and no regrets.

Call it what you want, at least I can jump on the boat when I want down the road. I would not be able to reverse this if we find out it is worse than described.

I will error on the side of caution and less politics. See where it goes and then after awhile I will be able to make a proper informed decision.

it's called critical thinking. You should try it some time...
You mean like calling something a fact when you hear someone ask a question? That's what you did when the Cyber goober tried to fool you and it worked so simply. Where were your critical thinking skills then?

I could care less about being right, just want people looking at both sides of the coin.

If I’m right, well at least later on I can get the vaccine after the politics of this have shaken out.

If you are right, there is no out, you have already taken what some are saying is a toxic substance which might take months to rear its head and some are affected immediately.

Now if I was over 60, I’m gonna get it regardless I’ve already lived a good life and no regrets.

Call it what you want, at least I can jump on the boat when I want down the road. I would not be able to reverse this if we find out it is worse than described.

I will error on the side of caution and less politics. See where it goes and then after awhile I will be able to make a proper informed decision.
too late

You still think this is about politics. People saw what happened and how the government responded and shut down the country. Not even Republican leaders can undo the damage done. I'm not getting this shot ever. It could mess up my immune system or change my brain. I see people acting kinda crazy after they get the shot. Like they are all into being a boss or something.

You still think this is about politics. People saw what happened and how the government responded and shut down the country. Not even Republican leaders can undo the damage done. I'm not getting this shot ever. It could mess up my immune system or change my brain. I see people acting kinda crazy after they get the shot. Like they are all into being a boss or something.

great work. i wouldn't have thought you could be this dumb, but you keep upping the bar. thrilled to see the conclusion of this story

Have you considered that it couldn't be for the worse. Think about it.

Just remember. You're dumber than me. I took calculus.
No one is asking you to take a derivative, or integral, or to solve a differential equation
Please explain how calculus is relevant to whether or not you’re full of it.

I saw it as an intelligent comment about stupidness.

Stupid is a relative term. I can claim ignorance on vaccines because I'm not the one looking thru the microscope or whatever it is they do to study these things. I've shown my education on other issues which qualifies me to be far from stupid or lacking in intelligence. I have yet to read an intelligent post by you but I won't call you stupid just to piss you off.

Stupid is a relative term. I can claim ignorance on vaccines because I'm not the one looking thru the microscope or whatever it is they do to study these things. I've shown my education on other issues which qualifies me to be far from stupid or lacking in intelligence. I have yet to read an intelligent post by you but I won't call you stupid just to piss you off.
Yet, you claim you're more intelligent than 99% of the world's climate scientists, even though you're not one.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
Yet, you claim you're more intelligent than 99% of the world's climate scientists, even though you're not one.
I studied climate and the number is 97%. You don't even know your own side talking points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT