ADVERTISEMENT

Van Smith questioning Dabo (SIAP)

This world has gotten to a place that everyone is under a microscope and must walk on eggshells.

There is zero evidence of Dabo being anywhere close to racist and he has been a father figure to all races that come through his program. This crap is just that...crap

This seems like a disgruntled former player. I would imagine all across big time D-1 programs there are scum human beings coming to practices. But that doesn’t mean head coaches are out here inviting said scum to their house for dinner.

Doesn’t this trainer have guys on the team and that would be why he’s at practice?

This guy is scum though, based on that video that came out.

Van, you are a former player, Dabo's door is always open and phone always on...give him a call and get some clarity if you need it that bad. You want your former program to be successful, don;t have blacksportsonline.com trying to make Dabo out to be a racist. You are not helping

This world has gotten to a place that everyone is under a microscope and must walk on eggshells.

There is zero evidence of Dabo being anywhere close to racist and he has been a father figure to all races that come through his program. This crap is just that...crap
Does he realize how many scarolina fans have taken pictures with Dabo to 5-bomb him?? Does that make him a scarolina friend and secret fan? Nothing wrong with Van having an opinion. Nothing wrong with folks calling out his opinion as false and immensely stupid. Hopefully every single person that ever asked Van for a picture in history fits into his narrative world nice and neat. Yikes at his logic.

*should be a nothing burger.

But so should the “football matters” shirt from 2020.

Opposing recruiters will absolutely eat up a former player saying something like this

Really think this will hurt recruiting? There are 3 comments on the damn thing and until posted on here, I doubt many views from people who gave two shits about it

Forced narrative. People looking at others to justify their own shortcomings.

Van you sucked at football. Dabo could have been the president of the local NAACP and the fact that you sucked at football wouldn't change.

Also- shit like this is also one of the reasons DJ had a longer leash than other qbs would have gotten.

When was the first time? Pearman? If so, wasn’t he just repeating a player and saying not to say it? Or am I wrong about that?

If not, what was the first time VS was referencing?

Reactions: bigdaddytiger
Didn't click or watch.

DID look up a couple of obscure Bible translations of 1 Corinthians 15:33.
Never had seen or read these translations, but they speak somewhat directly at the thought.
----------------------------
The Living Bible:
"Don’t be fooled by those who say such things. If you listen to them you will start acting like them."

Worldwide English (New Testament)
Do not be fooled. `If good people keep company with bad people, the good people will become bad too.'
----------------------------

On the other hand, when Jesus was questioned as to why he 'hung out' with known sinners, this was His answer.

Mark 2 :17

English Standard Version
"And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

-----------------------------------------

Once again proving that few things are clearly black or white.
No.
No pun intended.

he needs to answer as to why he couldn’t visually see oj Howard

OJ was obviously invisible to the DBs bro

giphy.gif

Reactions: UPS_Tiger

Van you sucked at football. Dabo could have been the president of the local NAACP and the fact that you sucked at football wouldn't change.

Also- shit like this is also one of the reasons DJ had a longer leash than other qbs would have gotten.
Lots of that going on in 2023. We have to blame someone. 🤷‍♂️

Was he mad that he didn’t get drafted? I thought I read that somewhere…

Yea he also commented “it’s a reason why it ain’t no more players like us in there”. Whatever the hell that means lol
Also BJ Goodson and Zac Brooks liked this comment so I guess that he agrees. Also, Marcus Edmonds brother is commenting basically stating that Dabo is racist

Van Smith also commented “there was countless things that happened in team meetings he could talk about but y’all don’t want to hear it” (paraphrasing)

Last edited:
Reactions: nseverett
Really think this will hurt recruiting? There are 3 comments on the damn thing and until posted on here, I doubt many views from people who gave two shits about it
I don’t think it hurts recruiting yet but you’re kidding yourself if you think Kirby or Ryan Day wouldn’t absolutely hammer this if they caught wind of it

I don’t think it hurts recruiting yet but you’re kidding yourself if you think Kirby or Ryan Day wouldn’t absolutely hammer this if they caught wind of it

Whatever…this dude has had pictures with coaches all over the country. It’s not a big deal and won’t cost Clemson a recruit that weakly wants to be a Tiger

Reactions: nseverett
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT