ADVERTISEMENT

Waaaay OT Humor- Deplorables Only. Libs Do Not Open!

amynhop

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2005
Hey Lib! Told you not to look. Get the f**k out of this thread and don’t come back. :p
MeepRIL.png

this is why we cant have nice things

What nice things does this humorous OT post prevent us from having? I said it was OT. Said libs wouldn’t like. I thought it was hilarious. Some of you need to lighten up. There is a vast array of OT posts on this board daily. We can’t have nice things because some of you don’t know that it’s actually possible to see something on the internet that you don’t like and go on with your day. No need to comment.

What nice things does this humorous OT post prevent us from having? I said it was OT. Said libs wouldn’t like. I thought it was hilarious. Some of you need to lighten up. There is a vast array of OT posts on this board daily. We can’t have nice things because some of you don’t know that’s it actually possible to see something on the internet that you don’t like and go on with your day. No need to comment.
You’re a racist

What nice things does this humorous OT post prevent us from having? I said it was OT. Said libs wouldn’t like. I thought it was hilarious. Some of you need to lighten up. There is a vast array of OT posts on this board daily. We can’t have nice things because some of you don’t know that’s it actually possible to see something on the internet that you don’t like and go on with your day. No need to comment.
Kind of like how you couldn’t go on with your day after seeing that comment?

Kind of like how you couldn’t go on with your day after seeing that comment?

I was trying to make a point. Had to be verbal in order to do so. I see things on here all the time that I don’t like and keep my mouth shut.

What nice things does this humorous OT post prevent us from having? I said it was OT. Said libs wouldn’t like. I thought it was hilarious. Some of you need to lighten up. There is a vast array of OT posts on this board daily. We can’t have nice things because some of you don’t know that it’s actually possible to see something on the internet that you don’t like and go on with your day. No need to comment.
Ironic, considering your previous light hearted statement - "Get the f**k out of this thread and don’t come back"
"

Ironic, considering your previous light hearted statement - "Get the f**k out of this thread and don’t come back"
"

With a smiley emoji. Was a joke. I was piggy backing what the original post said. Some of you need to lighten up and enjoy a little humor from time to time.

And you liberals have to come in here and get your panties in a wad and funny thread is moved. Thanks Obama.

My daughter's friend came home several times last year crying, because a group of kids told her that she was going to be deported. Her crime, being hispanic in America.
The gym director at my local gym asked me if people see him as a person. His crime, being Hispanic in America.

It might be funny to you, but to millions it's not. Of course we could just make fat jokes to even it out.

My daughter's friend came home several times last year crying, because a group of kids told her that she was going to be deported. Her crime, being hispanic in America.
The gym director at my local gym asked me if people see him as a person. His crime, being Hispanic in America.

It might be funny to you, but to millions it's not. Of course we could just make fat jokes to even it out.

And they are both probably US citizens. Not an American hating Muslim trying to get in illegally. Apples and oranges, Sir.

So we should open the borders so no one gets their feelings hurt. Cool

Reactions: amynhop
No neanderthal. We shouldn't assume that someone with brown skin is illegal. We shouldn't teach our kids to target Hispanic kids. But, if you feel more like a man then go for it.

Reactions: TheValley91
No neanderthal. We shouldn't assume that someone with brown skin is illegal. We shouldn't teach our kids to target Hispanic kids. But, if you feel more like a man then go for it.

That’s the way to skirt the actual topic. Who in the hell is teaching their children to target Hispanic kids?
I’m not in favor of letting in ONE illegal or letting one stay if any may jeopardize the safety of Americans. And some do. And if you don’t get that, then I can’t help you.

Last edited:
That’s the way to skirt the actual topic. Who in the hell is teaching their children to target Hispanic kids?
I’m not in favor of letting in ONE illegal or letting one stay if any may jeopardize the safety of Americans. And some do. And if you don’t get that, then I can’t help you.
There is a very serious anti immigrant rhetoric in this country and that is mainly directed towards people of hispanic/latino descent. Jokes like the ones you made today play into that rhetoric whether you like it or not.

Reactions: auctionhome
There is a very serious anti immigrant rhetoric in this country and that is mainly directed towards people of hispanic/latino descent. Jokes like the ones you made today play into that rhetoric whether you like it or not.

The anti-immigrant rhetoric is a shame. So is any negative treatment of a Hispanic person because of the current political climate.

But, shouldn’t we fix our immigration system so jokes about deportation become a thing of the past?

Who said it was a joke? I said my spoiler was a joke. Told you Libs to stay out.

The anti-immigrant rhetoric is a shame. So is any negative treatment of a Hispanic person because of the current political climate.

But, shouldn’t we fix our immigration system so jokes about deportation become a thing of the past?
Absolutely there should be changes made to our current immigration system. No arguments there.

Reactions: Rychek4
Hey Lib! Told you not to look. Get the f**k out of this thread and don’t come back. :p
MeepRIL.png
Amy look, it's not political. It's a matter of taste. This joke isn't funny. That's my only issue. Illegals shouldn't be in the country. Becoming legal should be easier. Asylum should be something we embrace. This kind of comedy sucks and only serves to divide us.

You shouldn't try to divide this country, or take pleasure in that division. That is what is unamerican.

Reactions: Lot4tiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT