ADVERTISEMENT

Warning (Graphic): Man Killed While Jogging in Brunswick, GA

Ok. Look. What are your points? Give me the bottom line. I can refer back to this post and previous posts if they have the details. But you've mentioned the FBI, some protesters in Michigan protesting the COVID lockdown, black men afraid to go jogging, two Americas, the system, etc...

So I've taken from this that your view is that: Whites are racist. Blacks should be afraid in white neighborhoods. The FBI (as part of, the system) is also racist because it treats BLM as a terrorist organization (like the KKK). That the entire justice system is racist. That there are two Americas... .one for whites and one for minorities.

That's what I think that I understand from your posts. Is this an accurate summation, or did I get it wrong or miss something?

One point of clarification that I must ask.... you use the word, "minority". What do you mean by that? Do you mean ALL minorities together? Just one minority? What do you mean? This incident in GA involved a black American. I'm confused on this point.

Good dialogue.

Edit: I forgot to add that I am White. I think this is important for you to know given your world-view on two Americas. Not something that I would highlight to someone not viewing things through the lens of race, but I think it really important to you and your points. I like the picture. I was young. Good looking. It was taken after I was sent to fight for however many Americas that you think that there are. I kinda like it.

The bottom line is simply that if this situation was totally reversed and two black men had shot a white jogger that it would not have taken national attention, a video, the governor, other politicians speaking out and numerous protests in order to get an arrest.

It’s also worth noting that it was the state law enforcement division that arrested the perpetrators and not the local authorities. What evidence does the state have that the 3 local DAs do not? If you can’t recognize the hypocrisy in the justice system that is supposed to be equal protection under the law for all, then that is what is sad.

The super majority of Whites are not racist and that is also true for all minorities, Blacks, Latinos, Asians etc.. All have some that make the entire group look bad. The difference is that Whites, due to generations of atrocities, have held on to power and, as shown not just in this situation, uses that power to better their group at the expense of decimating (literally and figuratively) another group.

In this situation, minority is referring to race but depending on the situation it could span any demographic or social status.

It’s a privilege to not have to view the world from the lens of race, but unfortunately not all Americans have that experience or have that choice.

Trayvon Martin was a thug, he got what he deserved. Martin was a criminal, and he had the guy who ultimately shot him mounted pounding his head into a cement surface with no intent on stopping. The world is better because that POS ate a bullet. This case is nothing like that, this guy was chased down for no good reason by some overzealous idiots. Reckless manslaughter is the very best they can hope for, that video is pretty damning.
Trayvon was walking home from the store unarmed minding his own business when yet another loser thinking he is a man because he is armed didn't listen to the authorities and took matters into his own hands. Zimmerman caused that whole tragedy. Piece of shit.

Reactions: PawPride
The bottom line is simply that if this situation was totally reversed and two black men had shot a white jogger that it would not have taken national attention, a video, the governor, other politicians speaking out and numerous protests in order to get an arrest.

It’s also worth noting that it was the state law enforcement division that arrested the perpetrators and not the local authorities. What evidence does the state have that the 3 local DAs do not? If you can’t recognize the hypocrisy in the justice system that is supposed to be equal protection under the law for all, then that is what is sad.

The super majority of Whites are not racist and that is also true for all minorities, Blacks, Latinos, Asians etc.. All have some that make the entire group look bad. The difference is that Whites, due to generations of atrocities, have held on to power and, as shown not just in this situation, uses that power to better their group at the expense of decimating (literally and figuratively) another group.

In this situation, minority is referring to race but depending on the situation it could span any demographic or social status.

It’s a privilege to not have to view the world from the lens of race, but unfortunately not all Americans have that experience or have that choice.

Ok. Full disclosure, I am white. I am not going to accept that whites are intrinsically racist. Period. I'm not going to accept any insinuation that the FBI for labeling BLM a terrorist organization is somehow part of some white racist conspiracy. I'm not going to accept that a singular incident is somehow indicative of an entire race.

If you think otherwise, then we will agree to disagree and be done.

Again, as a white male... don't talk to me about, "generations of atrocities". It doesn't me a thing to me. Whites fought in the Civil War and freed blacks from slavery. Blacks are not prohibited from any office in the land to include the POTUS. Black culture has a very significant place in our society (music, language, culture...).

My white family on one side were freed Irish indentured servants who married free blacks (and probably some escaped slaves who married creek indians). The other side were coal miners, died from mistreatment (my grandfather died from black lung from working in the mine located at the end of the road in the valley that he lived...where the streams ran orange from the sulfur in the mine). I don't know for sure, but I'm sure that there were blacks that suffered and died along side of him. Mules also were taken underground and died serving those men without ever seeing daylight again.

I can't help the past, but if we continue to view things through a racial lens... then don't be surprised if we have racisim in the future.

Last edited:
Ok. Full disclosure, I am white. I am not going to accept that whites are intrinsically racist. Period. I'm not going to accept any insinuation that the FBI for labeling BLM a terrorist organization is somehow part of some white racist conspiracy. I'm not going to accept that a singular incident is somehow indicative of an entire race.

If you think otherwise, then we will agree to disagree and be done.

Again, as a white male... don't talk to me about, "generations of atrocities". It doesn't me a thing to me. Whites fought in the Civil War and freed blacks from slavery. Blacks are not prohibited from any office in the land to include the POTUS. Black culture has a very significant place in our society (music, language, culture...).

My white family on one side were freed Irish indentured servants who married free blacks (and probably some escaped slaves who married creek indians). The other side were coal miners, died from mistreatment (my grandfather died from black lung from working in the mine located at the end of the road in the valley that he lived...where the streams ran orange from the sulfur in the mine). I don't know for sure, but I'm sure that there were blacks that suffered and died along side of him. Mules also were taken underground and died serving those men without ever seeing daylight again.

I can't help the past, but if we continue to view things through a racial lens... then don't be surprised if we have racisim in the future.

You can’t be forced to accept the truth. Some people, despite the facts facing them, choose to be in denial. Whether you choose to acknowledge or accept the blatant systematic disparity along racial lines is totally up to you and your conscious, but regardless; it exists.
Just to be clear I never said whites are intrinsically racist; I actually stated the opposite that the super majority are not and that is the same with other groups. If you think the current state of racism is based on a SINGULAR incident, then you haven’t been paying attention or you have been paying attention, but chose to ignore the facts.

Since you are or were in the Service let me give you a true incident that is maybe more relatable to you. Last year a Saudi national training at a military base in Florida opened fire killing 3 people. This was a SINGULAR incident, but the response from our government was swift and sweeping. Twenty-one Saudis were removed from the US because it was determined that they couldn’t be trusted enough to remain on US soil, although they were not connected to the shooting. For the US soldiers working on that base, they should be at ease, but instead they had to be on high alert because of the presence of these foreigners and not knowing if there was another attacker in the midst.

But, what if those foreigners were not removed and continued to work on the base or they were police officers, or loan officers, or hiring managers, or coworkers, or judges, or elected officials, or your neighbor. As a soldier, EVERYDAY you must live your life on high alert because you don’t know which Saudi national is the next “shooter” that you could be in contact while during the most normal thing, like jogging.

I am certain there isn’t a message in your post history objecting to those Saudis being expelled for a SINGULAR incident in which they were not connected. Was it appropriate to use that racial lens that you are condemning to expel the Saudis, or is it only inappropriate when it is used to look at people that share your complexion?

There has never been a problem facing man that was fixed without first being acknowledged as a problem. We will continue to have racism as long as there are deniers, hypocrites, and attributers to the broken system of our country.

Last edited:
Trayvon was walking home from the store unarmed minding his own business when yet another loser thinking he is a man because he is armed didn't listen to the authorities and took matters into his own hands. Zimmerman caused that whole tragedy. Piece of shit.
Zimmerman was out there as part of a neighborhood watch necessitated by Trayvon being a garbage human being stealing from innocent people and dealing drugs. That neighborhood watch was created because honest people were sick of low life losers robbing them blind and offering drugs to their kids, and dealing drugs in the area bringing in more undesirables. The world became a better place, a safer place, the day he died. Who knows what harm that clown would have done if he were still alive. Best case scenario he would be in prison costing us 27k a year to house him. The odds of him harming someone innocent are much much greater than him turning it all around and being a productive citizen.

If the roles were reversed and one of the blacks involved had an impeccable police record, and had been an investigator for the da, and the person shot was 15 miles from home with a hammer on his person, and no video had surfaced, I’m not so sure there would be much if any difference. The case is not nearly as simple as you laid it out.

If the roles were reversed and one of the blacks involved had an impeccable police record, and had been an investigator for the da, and the person shot was 15 miles from home with a hammer on his person, and no video had surfaced, I’m not so sure there would be much if any difference. The case is not nearly as simple as you laid it out.

I assume you are trolling because none of what you have stated is close to the truth. Where are you getting your info, Fox News I assume? Actually, even Fox wouldn’t have that much misinformation.

When you say impeccable record... You do know that for 8 years of Greg McMichael’s nearly twenty years in the DA office he was not certified to be an officer for the state of GA. The county DA covered up the fact that he was not certified but still allowed him to work in her office as law enforcement. He failed to certify a second time in 2018 and was stripped of his gun and badge then placed on administrative duties until he retired in 2019. Is that what you mean by impeccable?
Where is this hammer that Arbery had in the surveillance video of him in the home under construction, or in the video of him running down the street and subsequently fighting for his life, or in all public accounts since his murder?
He wasn’t 15 miles from his home, but only 2 blocks.

Initially this case was simple, but it has been complicated by the corrupt justice system and the misinformed, misguided, and morally bankrupt elements of our society.

of course he didn't know any of that, the guy is a conspiracy theory loon with room temp iQ, at best.

Who the fvck just drives around the neighborhood with their cell phone recording video?

"Hey Honey, I'm going to drive around the block with my cell phone recording, it seems like a good day to catch a murder"
I knew it. The man recording the video was arrested today. He must have been friends with the father/son combo

Reactions: ClemsonReign
This wasn’t a murder committed by two men, BUT 3 men with guns cornering a jogger because he was a black man jogging through their neighborhood. These vigilantes suspected this man of a burglary that happened in the past in which they have no proof. Gregory McMichael, Travis McMichael, and William Bryan should all be charged. As some have pointed out, you hear the driver chambering his weapon while trying to video the confrontation.!

Lololol.

Yes. It ****ing is.

You can’t be forced to accept the truth. Some people, despite the facts facing them, choose to be in denial. Whether you choose to acknowledge or accept the blatant systematic disparity along racial lines is totally up to you and your conscious, but regardless; it exists.
Just to be clear I never said whites are intrinsically racist; I actually stated the opposite that the super majority are not and that is the same with other groups. If you think the current state of racism is based on a SINGULAR incident, then you haven’t been paying attention or you have been paying attention, but chose to ignore the facts.

Since you are or were in the Service let me give you a true incident that is maybe more relatable to you. Last year a Saudi national training at a military base in Florida opened fire killing 3 people. This was a SINGULAR incident, but the response from our government was swift and sweeping. Twenty-one Saudis were removed from the US because it was determined that they couldn’t be trusted enough to remain on US soil, although they were not connected to the shooting. For the US soldiers working on that base, they should be at ease, but instead they had to be on high alert because of the presence of these foreigners and not knowing if there was another attacker in the midst.

But, what if those foreigners were not removed and continued to work on the base or they were police officers, or loan officers, or hiring managers, or coworkers, or judges, or elected officials, or your neighbor. As a soldier, EVERYDAY you must live your life on high alert because you don’t know which Saudi national is the next “shooter” that you could be in contact while during the most normal thing, like jogging.

I am certain there isn’t a message in your post history objecting to those Saudis being expelled for a SINGULAR incident in which they were not connected. Was it appropriate to use that racial lens that you are condemning to expel the Saudis, or is it only inappropriate when it is used to look at people that share your complexion?

There has never been a problem facing man that was fixed without first being acknowledged as a problem. We will continue to have racism as long as there are deniers, hypocrites, and attributers to the broken system of our country.

I understand your feelings and racism does exist in the world and we should stand against it at all times, but you are just flat wrong in this example. Islamic terrorism cannot be ignored and this was on a US military base where the rules are somewhat different from civilian rules. The sad fact is profiling does exist and is a good thing in a lot of cases. Profiling is just taking pure statistics and probabilities into a decision making process. We just had a miltiary base attacked by an islamic terrorist and thats a fact....not the first one and will not be the last. The Saudis you mention are not even US citizens and are not afforded all the protections of our constitution.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/us/nas-corpus-christi-shooting.html

Related to the GA shooting, its a murder investigation and we know who did the shooting. It just comes down to trying to find the motive and determining the punishment. I would support the death penalty for the shooter and probably life in prison for the accomplices if its proven they were instrumental in this and how deeply this was planned and coordinated in advance. I still do not see any racial part to this crime. If this is a racial hate crime, then any murder of one race to another must be one.

Let me ask you all something else. Have you heard about this recent shooting? A black man using a sniper rifle executes an 80+ year old white married couple visiting a cemetary. You worried about this? What does it mean? Are blacks racist towards whites?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...metery-shooter-then-shot-at-first-responders/

I understand your feelings and racism does exist in the world and we should stand against it at all times, but you are just flat wrong in this example. Islamic terrorism cannot be ignored and this was on a US military base where the rules are somewhat different from civilian rules. The sad fact is profiling does exist and is a good thing in a lot of cases. Profiling is just taking pure statistics and probabilities into a decision making process. We just had a miltiary base attacked by an islamic terrorist and thats a fact....not the first one and will not be the last. The Saudis you mention are not even US citizens and are not afforded all the protections of our constitution.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/us/nas-corpus-christi-shooting.html

Related to the GA shooting, its a murder investigation and we know who did the shooting. It just comes down to trying to find the motive and determining the punishment. I would support the death penalty for the shooter and probably life in prison for the accomplices if its proven they were instrumental in this and how deeply this was planned and coordinated in advance. I still do not see any racial part to this crime. If this is a racial hate crime, then any murder of one race to another must be one.

Let me ask you all something else. Have you heard about this recent shooting? A black man using a sniper rifle executes an 80+ year old white married couple visiting a cemetary. You worried about this? What does it mean? Are blacks racist towards whites?
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...metery-shooter-then-shot-at-first-responders/

I believe you missed my entire point or I wasn’t clear in my post. The point was that blacks don’t have the luxury of identifying and expelling all the racists in America. Those racists hold positions of authority and must interact with the minority community on a daily basis. I don’t know why you think this issue has to with the protections under the constitution; it has to do with not being prejudice or racist. What I was referring to in my example was just about being a decent human being. Despite it happening on a military base, one singular incident resulted in 21 other people being profiled, prejudged and expelled from the US because of their ethnicity. Everyone should be afforded the God-given right to be treated with respect and seen as a human and not be prejudged because of their race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, social status, etc..

Terrorism does exist and cannot be ignored, regardless if it is being committed by Muslims, white supremacists, and some law enforcement officer against Minorities.

I hadn’t heard about the sniper murders. There is no defense for the indefensible. If the perpetrator wasn’t killed or committed suicide, which is yet to be determined, he would have deserved to be brought to justice. Am I worried about it, yes, greatly! Unfortunately, I think we are at a place in society where we will start to see an increase in senseless murders due to retaliation because of racism.

I think there are some unique situations where some black individuals are racist to whites. Racism is a derivative of power and in most cases blacks don’t control that power.

I believe you missed my entire point or I wasn’t clear in my post. The point was that blacks don’t have the luxury of identifying and expelling all the racists in America. Those racists hold positions of authority and must interact with the minority community on a daily basis. I don’t know why you think this issue has to with the protections under the constitution; it has to do with not being prejudice or racist. What I was referring to in my example was just about being a decent human being. Despite it happening on a military base, one singular incident resulted in 21 other people being profiled, prejudged and expelled from the US because of their ethnicity. Everyone should be afforded the God-given right to be treated with respect and seen as a human and not be prejudged because of their race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, social status, etc..

Terrorism does exist and cannot be ignored, regardless if it is being committed by Muslims, white supremacists, and some law enforcement officer against Minorities.

I hadn’t heard about the sniper murders. There is no defense for the indefensible. If the perpetrator wasn’t killed or committed suicide, which is yet to be determined, he would have deserved to be brought to justice. Am I worried about it, yes, greatly! Unfortunately, I think we are at a place in society where we will start to see an increase in senseless murders due to retaliation because of racism.

I think there are some unique situations where some black individuals are racist to whites. Racism is a derivative of power and in most cases blacks don’t control that power.

Any kind of terrorism cannot be tolerated and we can agree on that. We just disagree on how bad racism is. I see race relations and equality and inclusion among races being in a better position than it ever has in the history of this nation. Is there improvement still to be made.....yes. Can you control whats in the heart of man at all times.........no. In general, people deserve the right to be treated with decency. I do not see racism as a derivative of power, but just about peoples beliefs toward other race. Racism is a reality in all races toward others....its a sad truth.

Racism - Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I hope the family of the killed man in GA gets justice. I am a white man saying that. I live in a very mixed neighborhood in GA and we have peace and respect among neighbors. I hope for peace among all people. Lets get along.

Any kind of terrorism cannot be tolerated and we can agree on that. We just disagree on how bad racism is. I see race relations and equality and inclusion among races being in a better position than it ever has in the history of this nation. Is there improvement still to be made.....yes. Can you control whats in the heart of man at all times.........no. In general, people deserve the right to be treated with decency. I do not see racism as a derivative of power, but just about peoples beliefs toward other race. Racism is a reality in all races toward others....its a sad truth.

Racism - Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I hope the family of the killed man in GA gets justice. I am a white man saying that. I live in a very mixed neighborhood in GA and we have peace and respect among neighbors. I hope for peace among all people. Lets get along.

If you see racism being better than at any time in American history, I would argue that due to your lens, you haven’t been paying attention since 2008. I think that a lot of America, as did I, thought as you did, until President Obama was elected and the true dark underbelly of America rose again. I think the current occupant of the White House is normalizing racism to a brand new generation. Sadly, a lot of decent conservatives are complicit because of their silence and choosing to place politics before truth and moral decency.

There is a big difference between racism, prejudice, and bigotry. I will have to respectfully disagree and reiterate that blacks, in very rare occasions, have the ability to be racist towards whites, because of power structure. I believe prejudice and bigotry are the same through all demographics.

I agree 110% that I hope and pray for peace and for those of us that are Christians to “Love thy Neighbor as thyself” as we have been commanded to do.

Reactions: TigerLion06
If you see racism being better than at any time in American history, I would argue that due to your lens, you haven’t been paying attention since 2008. I think that a lot of America, as did I, thought as you did, until President Obama was elected and the true dark underbelly of America rose again. I think the current occupant of the White House is normalizing racism to a brand new generation. Sadly, a lot of decent conservatives are complicit because of their silence and choosing to place politics before truth and moral decency.

There is a big difference between racism, prejudice, and bigotry. I will have to respectfully disagree and reiterate that blacks, in very rare occasions, have the ability to be racist towards whites, because of power structure. I believe prejudice and bigotry are the same through all demographics.

I agree 110% that I hope and pray for peace and for those of us that are Christians to “Love thy Neighbor as thyself” as we have been commanded to do.

We both want the same end result. I believe that, but our worldview is different and our view on the definition of racism is different and thats fine. I will respect your opinion while not agreeing with it, but will reflect on what you are saying and try to see it from another view.

Just please tell me how President Trump is a racist. He has done more legislatively for blacks for enterprise zones all over the nation for business development in minority communities to reform of criminal incarceration for minorities committing non violent crimes. President Trump also produced the lowest ever recorded unemployment rates for minorities in our nations history. Our own SC Senator Tim Scott spends a lot of time with President Trump and likes and respects him. I just do not see it. I will challenge anyone pulling statements that I see as untrue. Please though give me some facts(not opinions that he is mean) on how Trump is racist. Honestly please also tell me what Obama did for minorities in his 8 years in office.

Thanks for your passion for this subject though and I respect that this is an important subject in this world.

Black%20employment.PNG

main-qimg-55b6067cb212d47ac56c76a1f252fed1

What did Obama do for minorities during his 8 yrs in office? Don't worry. Ignorant brain washed black folks ask this question all the time. He was president from 08-16.
Obama created jobs for minorities and also tremendously reduced the unemployment rate.
Credit Trump for continuing what Obama started but how do you act like Obama didn't do anything during his time?

Look at how well the market did during those times and it has continued under Trump.

Hope this helps.

We both want the same end result. I believe that, but our worldview is different and our view on the definition of racism is different and thats fine. I will respect your opinion while not agreeing with it, but will reflect on what you are saying and try to see it from another view.

Just please tell me how President Trump is a racist. He has done more legislatively for blacks for enterprise zones all over the nation for business development in minority communities to reform of criminal incarceration for minorities committing non violent crimes. President Trump also produced the lowest ever recorded unemployment rates for minorities in our nations history. Our own SC Senator Tim Scott spends a lot of time with President Trump and likes and respects him. I just do not see it. I will challenge anyone pulling statements that I see as untrue. Please though give me some facts(not opinions that he is mean) on how Trump is racist. Honestly please also tell me what Obama did for minorities in his 8 years in office.

Thanks for your passion for this subject though and I respect that this is an important subject in this world.

Just please tell me how President Trump is a racist.

@TigerLion06 addressed the Obama versus Trump employment for the black community misconception with great visual aids; therefore, I will not touch on that. There are many examples but this post would be too long to point them all out.

Trump and his father sued by the DOJ for housing discrimination at 39 Trump locations because he would not rent to people of color. This link is the original court filing paper on June 10. 1975.

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

Trump settled the lawsuit but was sued again 3 years later because… he was still discriminating against people of color and refused to rent to them at his properties.

Central Park 5: Trump took at a full-page ad in the New York times calling for the death penalty for 5 Black and Latino teenage boys after being falsely accused of raping a white woman. The teens were later exonerated, settled with the city for $41 million for their wrongful conviction. Still Trump, to this day, refuses to acknowledge that the men were innocent, and he was wrong for his accusations.

For the following, please see if there is a common underlying theme in Trump’s statements and or actions.

Trump claimed that President Obama wasn’t born in America and wasn’t a US citizen. When President Obama produced his authenticated birth certificate, Trump claimed it was fake.

Trump claim that Mexican immigrants bring drugs, bring crime, and are rapists.

Trump stated that a US CITIZEN judge, with Mexican heritage, should recuse himself from a Trump case because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.

Trump referred to El Salvador, Haiti, and African countries as sh*thole countries.

Trump tweeted about four black congresswomen and tweeted "Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came…” They all are American, with 3 being born in America and one an immigrant and now citizen.

Trump initial immigration ban was for predominately African countries and Haiti.

Reactions: TigerLion06

@TigerGrowls Do you honestly believe that Trump didn't know who David Duke is? That he needed to do research on the KKK? He doesn't know anything about white supremacy? At the end of the video Marco Rubio seem to know that you shouldn't support David Duke and white supremacy, but he drops out of the race and instead of having some decency, he has to falling in line and put party over what is right like most conservatives.

Black%20employment.PNG

main-qimg-55b6067cb212d47ac56c76a1f252fed1

What did Obama do for minorities during his 8 yrs in office? Don't worry. Ignorant brain washed black folks ask this question all the time. He was president from 08-16.
Obama created jobs for minorities and also tremendously reduced the unemployment rate.
Credit Trump for continuing what Obama started but how do you act like Obama didn't do anything during his time?

Look at how well the market did during those times and it has continued under Trump.

Hope this helps.

Im glad that you agree with me. Trump has produced the lowest ever unemployment rates for all minority groups in this country as shown by your graphs and has done much more in other ways related to criminal justice reform and creating enterprise zones in minority neighborhoods than Obama did and thats a fact. Thanks for your agreement!

Last edited:

@TigerGrowls Do you honestly believe that Trump didn't know who David Duke is? That he needed to do research on the KKK? He doesn't know anything about white supremacy? At the end of the video Marco Rubio seem to know that you shouldn't support David Duke and white supremacy, but he drops out of the race and instead of having some decency, he has to falling in line and put party over what is right like most conservatives.

This is a very weak point and is just conjecture on your and others part. If the best you can do is this then you have nothing. Give me something real and direct please. Thank you.

What is your position on Tim Scott our African American SC Senator who loves Trump?

Please comment on the good things Trump has done in office for minorities. How does this jibe with your feeling that Trump is racist? Another question....am I a racist just for supporting Trump? Thanks for your answer.

Im glad that you agree with me. Trump has produced the lowest ever unemployment rates for all minority groups in this country as shown by your graphs and has done much more in other ways related to criminal justice reform and creating enterprise zones in minority neighborhoods than Obama did and thats a fact. Thanks for your agreement!

Trump didn’t produce anything. He was able to ride the coattail of the Obama Administration’s hard work to get the economy on track after the housing crash of 2008 and now Trump tries to take credit as if he was solely responsible. That’s the equivalent of a player joining the team in the 13th game but wants credit for the undefeated season.

This is a very weak point and is just conjecture on your and others part. If the best you can do is this then you have nothing. Give me something real and direct please. Thank you.

Conjecture? Please explain what isn’t factual? It seems you are trying to deflect just as Trump did in this interview. This is him, in his own words. No fake news, because it’s a video of him, being racist! As one of his supporters, it may be a tough pill to swallow, but it’s true!

Conjecture? Please explain what isn’t factual? It seems you are trying to deflect just as Trump did in this interview. This is him, in his own words. No fake news, because it’s a video of him, being racist! As one of his supporters, it may be a tough pill to swallow, but it’s true!

What I am saying is this means nothing. There is no act of Trump being a racist in what you provided. You just showed cnn doing what they do and then Rubio trying to smear Trump when he was trying to beat him in the 2016 republican primaries. This is NOTHING. Please show me what Trump does that is racist. Please show me policies of his that are racist. I have given examples of policies of Trump that help minorities. Lets be real. I am not hear to listen to cnn talking points.

Trump didn’t produce anything. He was able to ride the coattail of the Obama Administration’s hard work to get the economy on track after the housing crash of 2008 and now Trump tries to take credit as if he was solely responsible. That’s the equivalent of a player joining the team in the 13th game but wants credit for the undefeated season.

I will just profoundly and strongly disagree with you here. We can agree to disagree. Trump's policies make American strong. Obama's policies were designed to slow glide the US down into a socialist state imo.

What is your position on Tim Scott our African American SC Senator who loves Trump?

Tim Scott, just like Lindsey Graham, is an embarrassment to SC. When you look at the Senate on the Republican side of the aisle and there is only ONE black person reflecting a significant part of the population, that should tell you a lot! They both are prime examples on why there should be term limits. They both are spineless, morally corrupt politicians.
Scott is used as the scapegoat for the bigotry and racist policies that are produced from the conservative chamber. They can’t be racist because they have met their quota limit of one token black man in their caucus.

What I am saying is this means nothing. There is no act of Trump being a racist in what you provided. You just showed cnn doing what they do and then Rubio trying to smear Trump when he was trying to beat him in the 2016 republican primaries. This is NOTHING. Please show me what Trump does that is racist. Please show me policies of his that are racist. I have given examples of policies of Trump that help minorities. Lets be real. I am not hear to listen to cnn talking points.

So did you conveniently skip over the post above with a list of all the racist things Trump personally has said or been involved in that didn’t come from CNN? The DOJ, I supposed you would say, was corrupt and was being directed by Obama in the late 70s and early 80s when Trump was being sued for his racist and discriminatory housing practices, right?

So did you conveniently skip over the post above with a list of all the racist things Trump personally has said or been involved in that didn’t come from CNN? The DOJ, I supposed you would say, was corrupt and was being directed by Obama in the late 70s and early 80s when Trump was being sued for his racist and discriminatory housing practices, right?

I somehow did. Please give me specific examples. Thank you in advance.

Tim Scott, just like Lindsey Graham, is an embarrassment to SC. When you look at the Senate on the Republican side of the aisle and there is only ONE black person reflecting a significant part of the population, that should tell you a lot! They both are prime examples on why there should be term limits. They both are spineless, morally corrupt politicians.
Scott is used as the scapegoat for the bigotry and racist policies that are produced from the conservative chamber. They can’t be racist because they have met their quota limit of one token black man in their caucus.

I dont love Lindsay Graham myself, but I like Tim Scott a lot. Would I vote for a democrat over either....no. We will have to agree to disagree here.

I will just profoundly and strongly disagree with you here. We can agree to disagree. Trump's policies make American strong. Obama's policies were designed to slow glide the US down into a socialist state imo.

It’s quite amusing that Obama is the socialist but in the past 3 years the conservatives haven’t been shouting in every interview about the national debt as it continues to rise. Trump is set to add more to the national debt than Obama but Trump isn’t the socialist because it doesn’t fit into the party’s propaganda talking point.

And this info didn’t come from CNN; therefore, you may find it credible and not conjecture.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-poised-to-add-more-debt-than-obama-in-first-term

What is the objective measurement that we can say, "mission accomplished" and that institutional racism no longer exists and we can eliminate all quotas based upon race, etc.? When do we know that racism is over and we can just be Americans? How do we know when we are at a point where we need to categorize the last members of the NAACP as racist just like the nut-job members of the KKK?

I'm assuming that is the goal. Right? Race blind everything?

So how do we know when are we there?

It’s quite amusing that Obama is the socialist but in the past 3 years the conservatives haven’t been shouting in every interview about the national debt as it continues to rise. Trump is set to add more to the national debt than Obama but Trump isn’t the socialist because it doesn’t fit into the party’s propaganda talking point.

And this info didn’t come from CNN; therefore, you may find it credible and not conjecture.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-poised-to-add-more-debt-than-obama-in-first-term

I am not disagreeing with you at all on the national debt, but its a runaway freight train at this point. Thats what compounding interest on a huge national debt will do. Just as Obama governed the largest increase ever in his 8 years(and I didnt blame him for it exclusively), Trump will govern over a similar increase, but it will be even more as the interest payment is growing yearly and this coronavirus shutdown will tack at least 5 trillion onto the debt just like that.

The national debt is just one part of the equation. Any POTUS has to be judged on what his policies are doing to generate revenue and then to control costs. Trump elected to rebuild the military as it was breaking down in these first years and didnt have enough of an advantage in congress even the first two years to be able get any spending concessions, so he had to make deals. I think Trumps fiscal policy has been proven over his first term and its not really debatable in a serious fashion. You cant argue with results.

What is the objective measurement that we can say, "mission accomplished" and that institutional racism no longer exists and we can eliminate all quotas based upon race, etc.? When do we know that racism is over and we can just be Americans? How do we know when we are at a point where we need to categorize the last members of the NAACP as racist just like the nut-job members of the KKK?

I'm assuming that is the goal. Right? Race blind everything?

So how do we know when are we there?

Very good question...wish I knew the answer. I know the interests that want to advocate that a big problem exists have built a cottage industry and make money off it so I bet it stays around for a long time. These interests want to stir up trouble whenever possible. Do problems exist...yes. Will all problems ever be stopped....no. This is more along the heart of man. Evil in men will always exist in all races. Good people have to stand up and stop bad stuff when and where they can.

Very good question...wish I knew the answer. I know the interests that want to advocate that a big problem exists have built a cottage industry and make money off it so I bet it stays around for a long time. These interests want to stir up trouble whenever possible. Do problems exist...yes. Will all problems ever be stopped....no. This is more along the heart of man. Evil in men will always exist in all races. Good people have to stand up and stop bad stuff when and where they can.

of course. I'm just looking for the objective measurments broken down by race.

It's sad and you're sad. You're not interested in agreement. You're interested in being right. I never once said anything negative about Trump and his impact on unemployment. Obama took it from double digit unemployment to record lows at 5 percent. Trump continued the downward trend and got it down to as low as 4.1% if I'm not mistaken. He deserves credit for that drop from 5 to 4.1 while you won't acknowledge what a huge drop in the teens to five was. You literay said Obama did nothing to help black folks. So you were in fact wrong. Same with the economy. It was on an upward slope when Trump took over improving greatly during Obama's terms after taking over a disaster. Trump continued the upward trend. He took over a much healthier situation. I credit Trump because I've seen a president take over a healthy situation and ruin it so it's not just a given. You refuse to acknowledge anything Obama did well. I'm cool with that tho.

Reactions: ClemsonReign
It's sad and you're sad. You're not interested in agreement. You're interested in being right. I never once said anything negative about Trump and his impact on unemployment. Obama took it from double digit unemployment to record lows at 5 percent. Trump continued the downward trend and got it down to as low as 4.1% if I'm not mistaken. He deserves credit for that drop from 5 to 4.1 while you won't acknowledge what a huge drop in the teens to five was. You literay said Obama did nothing to help black folks. So you were in fact wrong. Same with the economy. It was on an upward slope when Trump took over improving greatly during Obama's terms after taking over a disaster. Trump continued the upward trend. He took over a much healthier situation. I credit Trump because I've seen a president take over a healthy situation and ruin it so it's not just a given. You refuse to acknowledge anything Obama did well. I'm cool with that tho.

I am not sad and did not say what you are attributing to me. I will happily own that I do not like Obama. Obama's statistical accomplishments related to unemployment were a mirage greatly aided by millions being dropped off the unemployment rolls and a large number of temp jobs that gave him a number, but didnt last and had no future. He had millions increase on food stamps and welfare during his 8 year occupation. I do not like Obama for a number of reasons and I will admit that, but facts are facts.

I am not sad and did not say what you are attributing to me. I will happily own that I do not like Obama. Obama's statistical accomplishments related to unemployment were a mirage greatly aided by millions being dropped off the unemployment rolls and a large number of temp jobs that gave him a number, but didnt last and had no future. He had millions increase on food stamps and welfare during his 8 year occupation. I do not like Obama for a number of reasons and I will admit that, but facts are facts.

So when the data shows a drop from double digits to 5 it's a mirage but Trump goes from 5 to 4.1 and that's to be praised? I'm ok with praising Trump for the drop from 5 to 4.1 but your statement is beyond ludicrous. Also, are the jobs created numbers a mirage also during the same period because that was an impressive upward slope that also continued under Trump? Also, I attributed you saying that Obama did nothing for black folks. I used two of the measures that Trump supporters use from the same information source. You don't see how that makes you look?

So when the data shows a drop from double digits to 5 it's a mirage but Trump goes from 5 to 4.1 and that's to be praised? I'm ok with praising Trump for the drop from 5 to 4.1 but your statement is beyond ludicrous. Also, are the jobs created numbers a mirage also during the same period because that was an impressive upward slope that also continued under Trump? Also, I attributed you saying that Obama did nothing for black folks. I used two of the measures that Trump supporters use from the same information source. You don't see how that makes you look?

You are making this too easy for me honestly. Its a well known fact that millions were counted as leaving the labor force during the Obama occupation and thus not counted as unemployed. I am going to drop three links here that it took me under a minute to find, but there are many more. This is called smoke and mirrors economics,
- Manipulate unemployment numbers by removing workers from rolls and then add as many temp jobs as possible to further massage statistics that roll over as a new job each month.
- Keep everyone at least eating to avoid major unrest with welfare.
- Continue glidepath to socialist state. By the time its out in the open, its too late to stop it.

Please provide some feedback on this.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterf...0-million-americans-not-working/#1c1f03566e12

https://freebeacon.com/issues/obama-economy-9-9-million-employed-14-6-million-left-labor-force/

https://cnsnews.com/news/article/su...-labor-force-number-grew-18-obama-took-office

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT