ADVERTISEMENT

Which is it(Climate change)

It's not a huge threat in any way shape or form. It's not even a minor threat.
You’re out of your mind, check out the US Navy Maps for 2020-2025. Also, within 10 years, the sun will get so hot, men will be scorched to death (Revelation 16)

The ice caps & glaciers are melting @
An alarming rate.

Because of Climate Change, the NWO will call for Climate Change Lockdowns. Check out Agenda 21 Maps. The Red areas humanity is prohibited from living or visiting. The Yellow areas will be heavily militarized with little human activity.

Also, because of Climate Change, citizens will no longer be able to own property. This is all part of Agenda 21, which was signed into law by George Bush SR

You’re out of your mind, check out the US Navy Maps for 2020-2025.

I asked you this in another thread. How worried should I be in flood zone AE 11 in Mt. Pleasant?

And if the maps showing areas of the country underwater are 2020-2025, and we’re currently midway through 2023, this must be imminent right? Like Florida covered by water in the next 18 months?

I asked you this in another thread. How worried should I be in flood zone AE 11 in Mt. Pleasant?

And if the maps showing areas of the country underwater are 2020-2025, and we’re currently midway through 2023, this must be imminent right? Like Florida covered by water in the next 18 months?
I think what the US Navy Map is showing is by 2026! According to the maps Charleston, & cities along the east coast/west coast, states along the Mississippi River & Hoover Damn & of coarse, where I live. This is consistent with what JESUS said in Luke 21 … “The seas & waves roaring.”

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
OMG the climate has change long before man could fly and long before man every walked on the face of the Earth. Even NASA says the Earth's orbit to the sun is the primary reason for the ever changing climate......

“The climate is changing but it isn’t a threat” is a truly mind numbing argument. The climate changing is literally an existential threat and there are countless examples of species being wiped out as a result of changes to their climate.

Maybe it’s not an immediate threat, but regardless of why the climate is changing, it takes some gold medal level mental gymnastics to acknowledge that it is changing but then say it isn’t a threat. In the relative short term, changes to the climate will have a dramatic impact on quality of life for many people around the world, and long term it can create extinction level issues.

I think what the US Navy Map is showing is by 2026! According to the maps Charleston, & cities along the east coast/west coast, states along the Mississippi River & Hoover Damn & of coarse, where I live. This is consistent with what JESUS said in Luke 21 … “The seas & waves roaring.”

Holeefuk. I’ve been here 39 years, and 7 years in my current home and seen the 2nd highest flood level in recent Charleston history (Irma) not overwhelm my lands. And now I only have 2.5 years to go until my entire property is permanently under water?!?!?!

I don’t know if I should panic or sue my civil engineer.

You’re out of your mind, check out the US Navy Maps for 2020-2025. Also, within 10 years, the sun will get so hot, men will be scorched to death (Revelation 16)

The ice caps & glaciers are melting @
An alarming rate.

Because of Climate Change, the NWO will call for Climate Change Lockdowns. Check out Agenda 21 Maps. The Red areas humanity is prohibited from living or visiting. The Yellow areas will be heavily militarized with little human activity.

Also, because of Climate Change, citizens will no longer be able to own property. This is all part of Agenda 21, which was signed into law by George Bush SR

I never thought I'd see the day where I watch two people who I legitimately think might have mental issues face off. This is glorious.

It’s a huge threat but Chemtrails are the real reason for Climate Change
Lmao, Chem trails….
the atmosphere of earth from sea level to 100,000 feet is ~4 BILLION square miles!
for the sake of the tin foil hat wearers lets suppose one airplane could effect 4,000 cubic miles of atmosphere- temporarily.
that means you’d need one MILLION airplanes to effect earths atmosphere - temporarily.
where are these one millions airplanes hiding Reeves?

Last edited:
“The climate is changing but it isn’t a threat” is a truly mind numbing argument. The climate changing is literally an existential threat and there are countless examples of species being wiped out as a result of changes to their climate.

Maybe it’s not an immediate threat, but regardless of why the climate is changing, it takes some gold medal level mental gymnastics to acknowledge that it is changing but then say it isn’t a threat. In the relative short term, changes to the climate will have a dramatic impact on quality of life for many people around the world, and long term it can create extinction level issues.
No one has any idea how much the climate will change or how long it will take. This is one of the points many scientists who aren’t getting paid to further the climate emergency hoax are making.
the more important point is that it will completely destroy the economies of the countries that take their economies back to the preindustrial age with their draconian initiatives. What really matters is that less than twenty percent of countries are doing this insanity, so for the ones that do like Germany and other western nations it will have no effect, it’s completely moot, making it even more insane to even think it will help.

Lmao, Chem trails….
the atmosphere of earth from sea level to 100,000 feet is ~4 BILLION square miles!
for the sake of the tin foil hat wearers lets suppose one airplane could effect 4,000 cubic miles of atmosphere- temporarily.
that means you’d need one MILLION airplanes to effect earths atmosphere - temporarily.

Bro. You don't even know.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Lmao, Chem trails….
You’re an idiot

You’re an idiot
Look up in the sky, you moron! Those white streaks you see across the sky are NOT Contrails, they’re Chemtrails. This is a Global Program & they’ve been spraying us since the 1930’s! Wake Up & get your head out of your ass!

• Haha
Look up in the sky, you moron! Those white streaks you see across the sky are NOT Contrails, they’re Chemtrails. This is a Global Program & they’ve been spraying us since the 1930’s! Wake Up & get your head out of your ass!

Address his questions then. One thing I've noticed about your posts is that you state your beliefs, then when people point out the issues with those beliefs, you restate, or call them idiots, but you don't answer the question.

Reactions: southerncaltiger
Address his questions then. One thing I've noticed about your posts is that you state your beliefs, then when people point out the issues with those beliefs, you restate, or call them idiots, but you don't answer the question.
Let me help….it’s religious in nature so maybe there’s a chance he’ll agree.

zeal·ot
  1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.

You just defined religion

You just defined religion

Not all religions and not every person. Let's be careful not to paint with such a broad brush. I am a Christian, I'm on staff at a Church, but I don't feel like I know everything, I use a combination of reading,teaching, and logic to come to an understanding of my beliefs. I also realize as a rational logical person, that there are some parts of my Religion that are hard to explain and that's where faith comes in.

I understand people who are agnostic or even atheist, but I am from a religious upbringing, I feel "right" being in church. I feel a peace and emotion that is hard to describe when I'm singing choral or solo music on a Beautiful Church on a Holy Day.

I don't try to influence or teach others my belief system. One of the many reasons that I converted to Episcopalian Denomination is due to their beliefs that Jesus is seen most by how you treat others and how you act. There is an old Hymn where the chorus says ," Let's Others see Jesus in You". That's cire to my belief. Jesus preached love and acceptance. He spoke to the very worst of us with love and acceptance.

I only listen to Greta....and Ricky Gervais.

But but but.....climate change.

Btw - for those that have never lived in Virginia, the drive from Manassas to Regan is about 45 minutes without traffic. This is the biggest example of fraud, waste and abuse I've seen and that's saying something. No wonder we are in stupid amounts of debt. What a joke

One of the bigger pricks around. He is also part of the group making money off under the table deals in Ukraine and other countries.

Reactions: OleFastball

Nobel Winner in Science Dr. John Clauser: There Is No Climate Crisis Threatening the Planet​

Reactions: CUTiger1977

Nobel Winner in Science Dr. John Clauser: There Is No Climate Crisis Threatening the Planet​

And there are those with credentials that think the opposite.

Reactions: dpic73

lolololol.

republicans for decades in the face of substandard living conditions and borderline slave wages for most of the global work force that produces goods we consume: sounds good, thats just the free market!

republicans when they find out batteries for electric cars are being made by the same people who have made their clothes and shoes for decades: THE OUTRAGE. ITS HORRIBLE. LOOK WHAT YOUR CONSUMERISM IS DOING TO THESE POOR AFRICAN CHILDREN.

Like the ones who said the ice caps would be melted by now?

That there would be a giant whole in the ozone layer?

So many more incorrect predictions from “experts”.

How many incorrect predictions do we have to live through before we acknowledge it’s a farce?
We set a global heat record three days in a row last week and it will be 130 degrees in parts of California tomorrow. Don't let your partisanship get in the way of the evidence smacking you in the face.

lolololol.

republicans for decades in the face of substandard living conditions and borderline slave wages for most of the global work force that produces goods we consume: sounds good, thats just the free market!

republicans when they find out batteries for electric cars are being made by the same people who have made their clothes and shoes for decades: THE OUTRAGE. ITS HORRIBLE. LOOK WHAT YOUR CONSUMERISM IS DOING TO THESE POOR AFRICAN CHILDREN.
Those poor kids are being exploited for slave wages. Have a heart man!!

Reactions: OleFastball
Like the ones who said the ice caps would be melted by now?

That there would be a giant whole in the ozone layer?

So many more incorrect predictions from “experts”.

How many incorrect predictions do we have to live through before we acknowledge it’s a farce?
I don’t know about a giant whole, but there was a giant hole over Australia. Maybe you remember CFCs? When the government regulated and effectively eliminated their use the hole closed. Amazing what can be done if we work together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT