ADVERTISEMENT

Which is it(Climate change)

They can't do squat right now. Too many guns and too many old-fashioned ex military in our populace. If it happens, it will take a few more generations of video playing fat asses living at mom and dad's to fully set in.
You’re talking about fighting against ALL military, including ours. Like I’ve said till I’m blue in the face, China & or Russia will
Attack us. China will, when we retaliate against them for invading Taiwan. Russia will when we retaliate against them for using a tactical nuke against Ukraine. Remember, like I’ve said till the cows come home, this has all been planned out for a looooong time. China attacking Taiwan will bring the Third Horseman of the Apocalypse, which is hyper-inflation, to its pinnacle & it’s also part of the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse, which was given authority over 1/4 of the population. The Pale Rider kills with the sword, famine, pestilence & wild beasts of the earth. This is also the Fourth Seal, which includes Martial Law, FEMA Camps, The Great Reset, The Implementation of The Mark of the Beast, Worship of the Beast/Antichrist & Guillotines for those who refuse.

You’re talking about fighting against ALL military, including ours. Like I’ve said till I’m blue in the face, China & or Russia will
Attack us. China will, when we retaliate against them for invading Taiwan. Russia will when we retaliate against them for using a tactical nuke against Ukraine. Remember, like I’ve said till the cows come home, this has all been planned out for a looooong time. China attacking Taiwan will bring the Third Horseman of the Apocalypse, which is hyper-inflation, to its pinnacle & it’s also part of the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse, which was given authority over 1/4 of the population. The Pale Rider kills with the sword, famine, pestilence & wild beasts of the earth. This is also the Fourth Seal, which includes Martial Law, FEMA Camps, The Great Reset, The Implementation of The Mark of the Beast, Worship of the Beast/Antichrist & Guillotines for those who refuse.
Hey Yoshi, read my lips, your jeers will turn to tears & you should wear a diaper because when these things happen, you’re going to be soiling your bluns.

Such as???

The corrupt Democratic Cabal destroying Democracy by turning the DOJ FBI and IRS along with many deep state plants who are destroying the beauty of a a Republican form of Democracy

God help America if we cannot return to integrity in government

Reactions: areeves
This is serious people as the people with enough power to make this happen are making moves that prove this is the case.

It's not a huge threat in any way shape or form. It's not even a minor threat.
Reeves has a screw loose. He doesn’t even know the planet hasn’t really warmed in the last twenty years So if they were spraying it is having zero effect for decades.
people need to study geologic history, it completely debunks the climate cult myth.
the planet has been 8-10 degrees warmer than it is now and we seem to be ok.
The co2 level is actually extremely low right now and has been 4-5 times higher in earths history.
This is the kind of stuff people need to understand so they can really see just how bogus the propaganda is.

Reactions: OleFastball
Climate change is a scam. Everyone knows it now. Of course the climate changes, but it's not a threat.
Climate Change is REAL but it’s not because of the reasons we’re given, it’s the worldwide Chemtrail Program, Weather Geo-Engineering & HAARP (High Frequency Arial Active Research Program) Weather Technology. It’s a HUGE Threat. Research US Navy Maps 2020-2025

Climate Change is REAL but it’s not because of the reasons we’re given, it’s the worldwide Chemtrail Program, Weather Geo-Engineering & HAARP (High Frequency Arial Active Research Program) Weather Technology. It’s a HUGE Threat. Research US Navy Maps 2020-2025
The climate does change, we can agree on that.

A changing climate is not a bad thing. A changing climate is inevitable. Humans will adapt.

“Climate change” is a tool of those in power to tax and redistribute as they see fit.

Reeves has a screw loose. He doesn’t even know the planet hasn’t really warmed in the last twenty years So if they were spraying it is having zero effect for decades.
people need to study geologic history, it completely debunks the climate cult myth.
The co2 level is actually extremely low right now and has been 4-5 times higher in earths history.
This is the kind of stuff people need to understand so they can really see just how bogus the propaganda is.
You my friend are a complete Idiot. Heat Records are being broken @ break neck speed. Read Revelation 16, the sun will literally scorch men to death within 10 years.

Also, Revelation 16 tells us, one of the seven last judgements, the Euphrates River Will dry up to make way for the kings of the east (China) … research it, the Euphrates River is drying up. Also, I’ve said since 2020, we would be attacked by China, Russia or a combination of the two. This is shaping up to be a reality.

When China invades Taiwan & they will, our NWO Government is going to retaliate. China has said, “if we do, they’ll retaliate against us. Same thing with Russia, when Russia uses a Tactical Nuke against Ukraine, we’ll retaliate & Putin has said he will use Nuclear Weapons as a rebuttal. This has all been planned out for a long time. All global leaders are working together. It’s called a One World Government, a New World Order! Wake Up! The NWO is causing Climate Change, Climate Change Lockdowns are coming & so is Agenda 21, where they will tell us where we can & can’t live & visit. It was signed into law by George Bush SR in 1992. This is part of “The Great Reset.”

A changing climate is not a bad thing. A changing climate is inevitable. Humans will adapt.

“Climate change” is a tool of those in power to tax and redistribute as they see fit.
My friend, Wake Up, we are in the Tribulation as is described in Revelation 6 & Following. Soon, 1/3 of the grass & trees will be burned up, within 10 years, every living creature in the seas will die as the oceans will turn to blood. Same with the fresh water. An asteroid will hit an ocean & 1/3 of the ships will be destroyed & 1/3 of the sea life. An asteroid called Wormwood will hit a large body of fresh water, turning the water poison & many will die due to the contaminated water. These last two plagues I’ve described come before all salt water & fresh water are turned to blood. One of GOD’s last judgments is 100 Lb hailstones falling on people (Revelation 16)… also, one of the 7 last judgments is noisome & grievous boil which breaks out on men from head to toe. This is due to the climate reaching exceedingly dangerous heat levels. If you don’t know JESUS as your Savior & Lord, I would highly recommend you calling to HIM & asking him to forgive you for your sins & spend time reading HIS Word & Praying to Him Daily. Time is short, things we will witness in the coming months & next few years will be unprecedented. JESUS said, “Men’s hearts would fail them for looking after those things which are coming on the earth.” He also said in regards to the Tribulation, “There’s never been a time like it in the history of the world & if those days were NOT cut short, No One Would Survive, but for the sake of the Elect, (Jews Who Have Received JESUS as Savior & Lord) those days would be shortened.”

When I was a kid, growing up in the 70’s, in Tampa, it used to get cold in October & wouldn’t get hot again until late May or early June. It use to freeze in the winter months regularly. We rarely & I’m rarely get cold weather in October anymore & it hardly freezes anymore. The reason why the Climate is hitting heat records worldwide is because they’ve been spraying us around the clock for the past 2-3 years. Before, they sprayed us about 1/3 as much.

Something weird? Something weird is called The Global Chemtrail Program, HAARP (High Frequency Arial Active Research Program) Weather Technology & Weather Geo- Engineering. They’ve been working on manipulating the weather for decades.
You’re an Idiot

Reactions: OleFastball
You’re in for a Rude of Wakening! I would highly recommend for you to start wearing a diaper because what you’re going to witness in the coming months & years, you’ll be soiling your bluns.

John Kerry is a Committee of 300 member in the NWO, a complete scumbag.
Who determines who's in the NWO??? Can anyone join?? Where do you apply for membership??? Where are its hdq??? Who is their leader??

Reactions: yoshi121374
Who determines who's in the NWO??? Can anyone join?? Where do you apply for membership??? Where are its hdq??? Who is their leader??
To be in the upper echelon of the NWO, one must be approached & invited. There are three entities @ the top of the NWO… The Black Nobility, they run Hollywood & The Music Industry….. The Illuminati, run by the Rothchild’s, other founding families are the Rockefeller’s, Kennedy’s, Dupont’s, Collins’s, Li’s,Bundy’s, Freeman’s, Morgan’s, to name a handful. The Illuminati funded Adam Weiskauph’s book, “The Illuminati.” Weiskauph finished his book in 1776. The book goes into great detail about how the Global Elite could take over the world. They’ve kept their bloodlines tight & have been following its script ever since, passing the Agenda down from one Generation to the next. If this was a football field, they’re on inside the five yard line, ready for a full takeover. The third Entity is the “Committee of 300.” This entity is run by the so called “Royal Family” the Bush’s, Clintons, Al Gore, John Kerry, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet & most global leaders are Committee of 300 members. One rung down is Thirty-Three Degree Masons, Skull & Bones, Knight of Malta & other Knights Societies. The Bilderbergers, Club of Rome are additional Secret Societies under the NWO umbrella. The Illuminati headquarters is under the Denver Airport, in fact, Denver will be the new Capital of the United States when it’s attacked by tactical nukes & later submerged underwater (See US Navy Maps 2020-2025. The Committee of 300 headquarters is in London. The Black Nobility & The Committee of 300 rely on different entities under the NWO umbrella to achieve their goals. Not so with the Illuminati, who are powerful enough to achieve what they need with little to no help. The Rothchild’s are the most powerful family in the world. People who make up the NWO have one thing in common, they’re ALL satanists. David Spangler said this in 1987. “No One Will Be Part Of The NWO Without Giving Their Allegiance To Lucifer.”

One can join the NWO by becoming a Mason or becoming a member of one of the other secret societies. I DON’T Recommend it. In order the reach the higher levels of the NWO, one must deny his faith & give their allegiance to Lucifer.

Those in the NWO & those who choose to follow the NWO, will be forced to Receive The RFID Chip In Their Hand Or Forehead (Mark of the Beast… Revelation 13) Those Who Refuse, Won’t Be Able To Buy Or Sell. Those Who Choose to follow the NWO will also be Required to Worship The Beast/Antichrist. Those Who Refuse Will Be Terminated… (Revelation 13)

If You’re interested in joining the NWO, DON’T!!!! They are going to be the recipient of one or more of 16 judgements from GOD, starting with the 6th Seal in Revelation 6. I encourage you to read Revelation 6 & Following. Once those in the NWO or a followers of the NWO & more specifically, those who have never received JESUS as Lord & Savior perish, they will spend eternity in the Lake Of Fire. (Revelation 20:15) It’s late in the game, we’re currently in the Third Seal, Which is the Rider on the Black Horse, Which is the Third Horseman of the Apocalypse, which is Hyper-Inflation. When China invades Taiwan & they will, prices on everything will increase exponentially. There is a Powder Keg brewing right now. When China invades Taiwan, we’ll retaliate & China will retaliate against us. This is why China is buying up our farmland, much of it is close to military bases. Same thing with Russia, when Russia uses a Tactical Nuke against Ukraine, we’ll retaliate & they’ll retaliate against us. You see, All Global Leaders Are Working Together. You Heard That Right, When You See Putin Attacking Ukraine, It’s Made To Look Like Putin Is Acting Alone, He’s Not, All Global Leaders Are Working Together, Including Zelensky, Biden, NATO, The UN, Etc… Same Thing With China, Again, When They Attack Taiwan, All Global Leaders Will Be Working Together. Of Course, They’ll Make It Look Like They’re Not. NATO Will Retaliate & They’ll Retaliate Against Us. What I’ve Just Described Has Been Planned For A Long Time. The Attack on America By China & Russia Is Part Of The Fourth Horseman Of The Apocalypse, which is the Rider On The Pale Horse, it’s Rider’s Name is Death & Hell Follows Close Behind him. A shuttle full of enriched plutonium was launched by the Obama Administration on December 13th, 2012, its an EMP. This Will Lead To Martial Law.
Citizens Will receive a knock on their door & NWO Authorities Will say, “We were attacked by Russia & China, you & your family need to come with us, we’re going to provide shelter, food, water & other provisions.

People will be taken to one of 800 FEMA Camps in America. Once @ the Camps, People will be told, “This Is The Great Reset. You Have Two Choices, You Can Agree To Be Re-Educated, Receive The RFID Chip (Mark Of The Beast) in Your Hand Or Forehead (So You Can Buy & Sell… Revelation 13) & You Must Worship The Beast/Antichrist & His Image.” (Failure To Do So Will Lead To Termination By Guillotine… Revelation 13) Those Who Worship The Beast & His Image & Or Receive The Mark Of The Beast Will Be The Recipient Of One Or More Judgements From GOD. Once these people perish, they will spend Eternity in the Lake Of Fire.

Time is Very Short. I tell everyone I talk to, “If you don’t know JESUS as your Lord & Savior, ask HIM to forgive you of your sins, confess with your mouth JESUS as Lord & Believe & Confess HE Died On The Cross For Our Sins & GOD Raised Him On The Third Day. Confess to someone you received JESUS as Your Savior & Lord. JESUS said, “If you confess ME Before Men, I’ll Confess You Before MY FATHER & HIS Angels. But, If You’re Ashamed Of Me & My Words, I’ll Be Ashamed Of You When You Stand Before My FATHER & HIS Angels. Revelation 20:15 says, “Whoever’s Name Was Not Found Written In The Lamb’s Book Of Life Was Cast Into The Lake Of Fire.” Read Your Bible Daily & Pray Daily. Stay Close To The Lord. If You’re Already a Christian, Fantastic! I assume when I’m chatting with someone that they’re not. So, if you are, GOD Bless & Congratulations! If you’re Not, it’s the best decision you’ll ever make.

Do you have a link to the maps? High tide is nosing up to my back yard right now. I need to know if I’ll be underwater in the next 17 months so I can list the house.

17 months to go… 😳

Do you have a link to the maps? High tide is nosing up to my back yard right now. I need to know if I’ll be underwater in the next 17 months so I can list the house.

17 months to go… 😳
No but use search engine duckduckgo & type … US Navy Mspa 2020-2025

17 months to go… 😳
I live in FL & the map shows we’ll be underwater. My house is 55 feet above sea level, which in FL is a lot. We also have a place in the mountains.

The record heat is not going anywhere. This is consistent with what JESUS said in Luke 21, regarding the Tribulation, which we’re currently in, “The seas & waves roaring.” The record heat is due to the NWO’s Global Chemtrail Program & HAARP (High Frequency Arial Active Research Program) Weather Technology. The Global Chemtrail Program has been active since the 1930’s.

If none of this comes to pass and we don't all don't all get killed in FEMA camp Guillotines, are you gonna be happy, or sad that you were wrong?
My hope & prayer is that GOD gives us some more time but unfortunately, it’s going to happen because it’s Biblical. Not all people will be killed due to FEMA Camps & Guillotines. The Fourth Seal also includes Famine, Pestilence (Ebola/Monkey Virus), Tactical Nukes & an EMP & Wild Beasts of the Earth. (4th Seal, Rider On The Pale Horse … Revelation 6) What’s going on with Russia/Ukraine & what will take place when China invades Taiwan is an Absolute Powder Keg. When Russia uses a tactical nuke against Ukraine, we’ll retaliate & Russia will retaliate against us with Tactical Nukes. Same with China, when they invade Taiwan, we’ll retaliate & they’ll retaliate against us. Remember, this has been planned out for a long time. All Global Leaders are working together. I don’t care about being right or wrong. I know Bible Prophecy! My hope is that people will receive JESUS as their LORD & Savior, so their souls will be saved.

I live in FL & the map shows we’ll be underwater. My house is 55 feet above sea level, which in FL is a lot. We also have a place in the mountains.

The record heat is not going anywhere. This is consistent with what JESUS said in Luke 21, regarding the Tribulation, which we’re currently in, “The seas & waves roaring.” The record heat is due to the NWO’s Global Chemtrail Program & HAARP (High Frequency Arial Active Research Program) Weather Technology. The Global Chemtrail Program has been active since the 1930’s.

Well shit. I'm in flood zone AE11 (11' above low tide) and we routinely get +7' high tides. Heck, full moon tonight, so I probably had water in the very back of my yard. If +55' is underwater, I better sell ASAP to some sucker who doesn't have the inside scoop on 2020-2025 navy maps.

Also, I fly a ton. Am I inadvertently financing the chemtrail program? Am I an unknowing coconspirator? Shit again.

Well shit. I'm in flood zone AE11 (11' above low tide) and we routinely get +7' high tides. Heck, full moon tonight, so I probably had water in the very back of my yard. If +55' is underwater, I better sell ASAP to some sucker who doesn't have the inside scoop on 2020-2025 navy maps.

Also, I fly a ton. Am I inadvertently financing the chemtrail program? Am I an unknowing coconspirator? Shit again.
You flying a lot doesn’t mean you’re contributing to the Climate Change problem. They send up planes equipped with a blend of chemicals & metals they spray us with.

Green Hypocrisy in Full Swing: 16 Million Trees Axed for Wind Farms in Hypocritical Eco-Crusade in Scotland

Green Hypocrisy in Full Swing: 16 Million Trees Axed for Wind Farms in Hypocritical Eco-Crusade in Scotland
Absolutely, same with the fires in Canada, set on purpose by their NWO Government.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT